Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,809 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat (58357 Views)

Fetish Objects At APC Secretariat In Ondo / Budget Padding:Jibrin Arrives APC Headquarters 2 Face Disciplinary Committee(Pix / Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 21, 2015
See as that guy carry leg get federal appointment.
Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by ifeanyi83(m): 6:28am On Apr 21, 2015
Great guy....Nigeria's own Johnny Walker...

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:35am On Apr 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

We're solidly behind you.

When will you start your journey? grin
May 29th is the date to start. grin
Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by authority2006(m): 6:37am On Apr 21, 2015
God bless him, God bless people's general. It should have been me. Chaii. Jonathan would have given me immigration appointment letter by now.
Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by TopWinner(m): 6:42am On Apr 21, 2015
That must be Merlin, no change of clothes.

You want to start shouting, lol. Calm down, he's a HERO.

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by tunnary(m): 6:45am On Apr 21, 2015
Na wetin dis guy dey look for self? He nor go sitdown 1 place. He dey take style dey look for favour so, forming gud citizen. NOTICE ME!!!
Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 21, 2015
modath:
He walked his "talk"... kudos to him....

Bad belle trolls about to go off though.... in 5,4,3.....

sorry
Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by TeamSimple(m): 6:47am On Apr 21, 2015
Behold the new Minister of Walks.

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by Shikeaguma: 6:48am On Apr 21, 2015
The man must be an unemployed Nigerian. Otherwise, he wouldn't have had the time to trek.

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by dahmie2013: 6:50am On Apr 21, 2015
I hope GMB knows with this, d xpectatns are high&I hope he doesn't disappoint.

But wait o! How come its only those hausa states dat knew abt it, wen he left we didn't know in lag&any of d south west states @ least dey didn't even welcome him like oda northern states. Nyways, we're all happy 4 him&we believe his efforts won't be in vain.

We'll celebrate him wen he comes 2 lag!

2 Likes

Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by FAPatriot(m): 6:52am On Apr 21, 2015
[size=8pt][/size]Congratulations Mr Suleiman Hashimu,
You just won yourself a Nation Serving Position in Gen. Buhari's government. smiley
Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by AlomoReloaded: 6:56am On Apr 21, 2015
oladele97:
This guy matter tire me o....his he now an APC supporter heard in the first instance that his trekking cos he bet Buhari will not win. How com his he now a fans of GMB
Nnaa eehh... your grammar tire me o... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by simplexvi: 6:56am On Apr 21, 2015
the latest way to seek for job.... buhari go give u work brother....m
Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by dklex(m): 6:57am On Apr 21, 2015
modath:

We are waiting for Elder Bode George to fulfil his promise too.
Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 21, 2015
Kudos to the guy.A man of his words.Wish our politicians can learn from this.

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by Alausa4real: 7:02am On Apr 21, 2015
As from today, you have been crowned as 'OLURIN' of Nigeria land.

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by Banter1(m): 7:03am On Apr 21, 2015
oladele97:
This guy matter tire me o....HIS HE now an APC supporter heard in the first insance that his trekking cos he bet Buhari will not win. How com HIS HE now a fans of GMB
Tragic......; Tragic in Mr. Omars voice.
Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by arcdone(m): 7:06am On Apr 21, 2015
1000 thumbs up....by sofi
Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by tbaba1234: 7:13am On Apr 21, 2015
dwayni:
One curious question. How many miles it is from Lagos to Abuja?

I guess I'm the only one is not buying this lies

A good friend of mine rode his bicycle across America to raise awareness when his mum was diagnosed of MS. He raised money from it, which was donated to charity.

It happens...

2 Likes

Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 21, 2015
To those who do not believe the man, or who think everyone is like Bode George who vowed to go exile yet he's still wining and dining in Lagos, don't think he's a carbon copy of Doyin Okupe who vowed to change his name (to bastard) if APC survive a year.
Check the dailies, he said he started the journey the day Buhari was announced as the Winner, and he timed his journey schedule: 6am to 6pm every day.
What else do you want him to say

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by richidinho(m): 7:17am On Apr 21, 2015
When did the guy arrived at okene
B4 connecting Lokoja enroute Gwagwalada and treking pass Zuba - Kubwa- Dutse before reaching my domain called Gwarinpa from there we can talk of APC Secretariat

*in Olu Jacob's voice** its all scam
Therefore **!donbilivit**
Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by expertfingers(m): 7:20am On Apr 21, 2015
oladele97:
This guy matter tire me o....his he now an APC supporter heard in the first instance that his trekking cos he bet Buhari will not win. How com his he now a fans of GMB

wonders shall never end.

Was the trekking verified? In how many days was the trekking done? I smell rats.
Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by galadima77(m): 7:21am On Apr 21, 2015
ajalaolanr:
In as much as I'd like to believe this man, but we need to properly scrutinize his claim.

How was he tracked? Where were his rest/stop points, did he use a map and also aided by the use of a GPS? or he just walked along the expressway route, if he did? How come nobody took a picture of him along those routes, where did he rest during his journey? In the bush? How about fear of being attacked by wild animals?

we only started seeing pics of this man at lokoja, which to me seems like where he started his journey.

just saying! But this seems like a huge scam for cheap popularity and of cos, to align with the new Govt.

My two Cents!

Haba bros he didn't come in through lokoja na but through Mokwa, Kutigi, Bida, Agaie, lapai, Suleja....and there are pics on Facebook which Nigerlites tracked him with...

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by tonybamy(m): 7:22am On Apr 21, 2015
Thank God for his successive journey . may God grunt him strength and power .
but let the man"s name recorded in Guinness book of record
the guy need to join Nigerian sport association ,for his endurance trekking
Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by arigold1304(m): 7:25am On Apr 21, 2015
No monitoring team........no evidence......see as he healthy lik person wey dy bed rest.........i doubt this guy........anyway congrats
Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by hush15: 7:28am On Apr 21, 2015
modath:

while I admire his feat, it's still hard to believe that walked all through, non stop. cost even driving down, those lonely roads and all down narrow long bridges, he can't tell me he walked it all.

didn't he sleep along the way, cost it was only two days ago or so that they said he was in which state up north...

well congrats on for a new world record may e no be like say I dry beef you.
Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by Buhari1(m): 7:35am On Apr 21, 2015
Chanchit:
Pls wake me when he trek back to lagos.

CONTINUE IN YOUR SLUMBER. PDP COWS.

THAT'S THE ONLY THING YOU GUYS KNOW HOW TO DO BEST.
Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by olanipekunemmanuelolaji: 7:38am On Apr 21, 2015
hairyanus:
I drove pass a mammoth crowd waving APC flag and wielding brooms and tot GMB was passing only to ask and was told the trekker has arrived.

This young lad may have set out to make in principle and act on a playfully made declaration prior to the election. It looks dummy but he has become a celebrity. No thanks to the media attention the young lad has gotten. Watch him grant interviews in days and weeks to come. What he makes of this new feet will be a product of how smart, articulate and purposeful he becomes while he marshals out his points on the personality pf GMB and the change that now is.

Abeg, i am trekking to South Africa in solidarityof the xenophobic victims...who is with me....
don't worry just call me when u are ready. We will be going together.........
Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by olanipekunemmanuelolaji: 7:38am On Apr 21, 2015
hairyanus:
I drove pass a mammoth crowd waving APC flag and wielding brooms and tot GMB was passing only to ask and was told the trekker has arrived.

This young lad may have set out to make in principle and act on a playfully made declaration prior to the election. It looks dummy but he has become a celebrity. No thanks to the media attention the young lad has gotten. Watch him grant interviews in days and weeks to come. What he makes of this new feet will be a product of how smart, articulate and purposeful he becomes while he marshals out his points on the personality pf GMB and the change that now is.

Abeg, i am trekking to South Africa in solidarityof the xenophobic victims...who is with me....
don't worry just call me when u are ready. We will be going together
Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by bajosky: 7:44am On Apr 21, 2015
Ymodulus:

O what a great flag. Nice flag. I love it
APC = SCAM

PROPAGANDA

SAI BUHARI show That Scammer supporter of yours ur Certificate !!
Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by Godson32(m): 7:50am On Apr 21, 2015
If the man dey serious make him trek go back nah. Just saying......lols!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors / Reno Omokri Reacts To Fulani Group's Purchase Of APC Form For Goodluck Jonathan / Border Closure: Benin, Niger Economies Under Pressure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.