Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,805 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat (36215 Views)

Senate Condemns Demolition Of Kaduna Factional APC Secretariat / Lagos Lawmakers Honour Abdulsalam Kamaldeen Idowu, Former Beggar Turned Lawyer / Excited Supporters Welcome Ademola Adeleke To APC Secretariat For Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by ozoigbondu: 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2016

Members of the Lagos State House of Assembly on Wednesday besieged the National Secretariat of the All Progressives Congress, to protest against Senator Dino Melaye.

The group of peaceful protesters, who were led by the Deputy Speaker of the State House of Assembly, Mr. Wasiu Sani, said they were at the party headquarters to register their displeasure over Dino’s alleged verbal assault on Senator Oluremi Tinubu.

According to the protesters, Senator Tinubu is a woman who respects all the political sons and daughters of her husband but does not suffer fools gladly.

They also alleged that there appeared to be a conspiracy of silence by the leadership of the Senate over the incident noting that as loyal party members, they could not fold their hands and watch the party’s cherished values of loyalty and respect for leaders being denigrated.

Sani who later addressed newsmen after the closed door meeting with the party’s National Chairman, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun said, “We are here to pay solidarity visit to Senator Oluremi Tinubu, that we condemn the act, she should not be intimidated and she should not yield to verbal assault.”

“But let me say this, Senator Oluremi Tinubu, that we know who incidentally was the First Lady of Lagos state between 1999 to 2007 some of us are like sons or brothers to her husband, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

“In Yoruba land, if you are a son to a woman’s husband, you are supposed to be her son. She respects us and always addresses us as sirs. So, she is a woman that is cautious but she does not take nonsense.”

http://punchng.com/lagos-lawmakers-besiege-apc-secretariat/?

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Sultanchidi(m): 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
Junkies

FTC

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by HungerBAD: 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
The end of Dino Maleye politically.

You cannot be in the APC that brought you to power,and then pick a fight with Tinubu.

APC is Tinubu,and Tinubu is APC. Tinubu built APC singlehandedly,and do you think the party will forgive you for the insults and disrespect?

Even those that have had disagreements with him,have been more mature with their words. But,the woman beater that you are,I guess maturity is not in your dictionary.

I say expel him from the APC. He can go join his fellow thugs Like Fayose and Wike in the PDP.

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Junior66(m): 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
mtchew

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by TheFreeOne: 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
Tinubu lackeys in action.

Chai...Lawmakers calling themselves slaves sons to Remi because she's Tinubu's wife.

Bellefront politicians disgracing the SW to please their godfather.

231 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by ozoigbondu: 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
This is the height of crass stupidity and the biggest showing of ass licking ever witnessed from the afonjas For every action their is a reaction

There is no way Dino will just wake up and threaten to beat and impregnate remi

Remi acted by insulting dino and he reacted by insulting amd impregnating her though she has entered menopause.Both of them should be suspended from the senate

Remi is not the only woman in the senate we have stella Oduah Monsurat Jumoke Sunmonu, Uche Ekwunife , Rose Oko and Fatimat Raji-Rasaki.

Why is it only her that goes about insulting her colleagues or does she think everybody wants to suck her husband brown teeth

203 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Ngokafor(f): 5:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
...Mschewww!!..more like Tinubu's worshippers beseige apc secretariat.Annoying lapdogs fooling themselvesangry..

..Anyway,its even good.Let APC fight APC and finish themselves off who cares?..Confused and directionless party.

145 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by ozoigbondu: 5:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
HungerBAD:

The power of N75 million and asslicking

108 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by AlphaNet: 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
Supposing I was the MD and these Lawmakers from Lagos State were my Supervisors, the moment they arrived the head office for such frivolous reason is the moment they will all receive their letters of disengagement. By the time they would get back to their state, some other persons would have taken over their various seats. Nonsense...!!!

This is the height of legislative self-inflicted insult

14 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by greatgod2012(f): 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
Smh......

Abuse of power that be.

See our lawmakers in their usual show of shame.

The two of una, e never do you abi

Continue dey show who get power pass o continue

8 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by eph12(m): 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
Useless country. It's bad enough if you born black, but now worse if you born a Nigerian. Nonsense.

31 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Ngokafor(f): 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
...Erhm op abeg you guys should stop giving those apc clowns/tinubu and melaye ish attention by bringing every sinlgle shenanigans of their's here.

..We are sick and tired of news about their fight already..kindly spare us.

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by eph12(m): 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
But wait o no picture? Haba OP.
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by emillionaire: 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
ok
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Tmonex: 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
Dino again
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by cremedelacreme: 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
These guys no get work i swear. Where were they last weekend when Dino was patrolling the whole of Lagos? Dino has given my SW brothers sleepless night. Tinubu has finally pocketed Lagos state. grin

28 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Almajiri1: 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
Tinubu commanding vain men to go and defend his wife that lacks respect for noble men,culture and traditions.
Dino is their antithesis.

28 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by SHAIBULIAR: 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
Dino is finished politically. It's matter of time.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
THIS IS JOBLESSNESS AND godfatherism causes!

22 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by tusmanali(m): 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
She addresses us as sirs hw did she address Dino

18 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by MasterJayJay: 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
It is clear to everyone that our lawmakers are getting paid for being jobless. Imagine all the issues and challenges we are facing, only for these useless lawmakers to focus on a trivial matter.

Btw, it is zombie vs zombie.

43 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by adehab: 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
Some people can be senseless, Dino came out on media to explain the himself ( Claim Truth)

I expect Remi Tinubu to also go to the media, After-all she started it all.

All allegation against Dino has been self decline. Here is my question

Did Remi Tinubu insulted him?
Did she called him Dog?

At least other member of the senate where at the meeting no one could testify or clear the air.

I support Dino Courage
Say no to Godfather-ism, It destroy the nation

58 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Pascal181: 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
The protest is too much nau,did Dino sleep with her? Haba
By d way I can't see my guy among d protesters,I mean Desmond Idiot, sorry Eliot.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by crisycent: 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
Where dem dey wen my guy Dino enta bourdillon? Come even pose take pictures, waka with swag for the street, come ask where d pepeye of bourdillon?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by dotna(m): 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
Political chess game in the process . We have the queen, kings knights and pawns

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by jesse515: 5:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
See as juju de work.

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
HungerBAD:

You cannot be in the APC that brought you to power,and then pick a fight with Tinubu.

APC is Tinubu,and Tinubu is APC. Tinubu made built APC singlehandedly,and do you think the party will forgive you for the insults and disrespect?

Even those that have had disagreements with him,have been more mature with their words. But,the woman beater that you are,I guess maturity is not in your dictionary.

I say expel him from the APC. He can go join his fellow thugs Like Fayose and Wike in the PDP.

Shut up. He was in PDP and went against the party nothing happened.

43 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by greatgod2012(f): 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
To those siding either of them, is this what we elected them to go and do in the senate

Those siding any of these shameless politicians are no better than them, IMO.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by funmilade4real(m): 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ok
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by KINGinVAHALA: 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
Re: Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat by Bom4Real: 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
Dino you are the best

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles / The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference / Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.