Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) (37464 Views)

Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor / Photos: Yahaya Bello, Kogi Governor-Elect Receives Certificate Of Return / Abia Governor Elect Receives Certificate Of Return From Inec (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 12:06am On Apr 21, 2015
Rivers state governor-elect, Nyesom Wike has received his Certificate of Return from INEC Supervisory National Commissioner in Charge of Rivers, Cross River and Akwa Ibom States, Mrs Thelma Iremiren at the Independent National Electoral Commission headquaters, Aba Road, Port Harcourt.

Political parties and their supporters have remained divided over the nature of the governorship and House of Assembly elections in the state.

The All Progressives Congress, APC, has alleged that the party did not lose the keenly contested election in the state rather was robbed of victory while the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, alleged that a senatorial candidate of All Progressives Congress, APC, in the state was offering some pastors and chiefs of Ogoni huge sums of money as inducement to petition the state Election Tribunal that no elections took place in the area.

The police arrested 104 persons at different locations in Port Harcourt for alleged electoral related offences in the state.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/rivers-governor-elect-wike-receives-certificate-of-return/

11 Likes

Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 21, 2015
We all know how he got there. Well, congrats to him.

8 Likes

Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by KingTom(m): 12:07am On Apr 21, 2015
Ezenwo Nyesom Wike is one of the most uncouth politicians I have ever seen, but he remains a good grassroots politician. The people of Rivers have made their choice, although in some parts largely due to sentiment. Rivers will either regret voting a thug into power or feel so proud for electing a man loved by his people.

*****MILITARY ZONE, KEEP OFF******

RickRichards why na? cry

alberto2k weyrey, see lands now oh, come buy before dem go develop am

Lalastic.lala Estate realtors.

grin grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by Tnycee(m): 12:08am On Apr 21, 2015
Not for sale...

I

will

be

back
Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 21, 2015
Firefire:
Amaechi, how market ? grin cheesy
Congrats Wike
Amaechi ruled river state for eight years,ask many people who is rotimi amaechi they will tell you they know him,but can we say the same thing for you?even some of your family members do not know you,guess what??now amaechi will be working with president buhari who is the new president of NIGERIA and not just a single state called rivers state,NIGERIA is bigger than river state,keep hating a successful politician,a successful man like amaechi while you keep showing your hatred for him by typing nonsense about him on every thread because of the 10mb wey MTN dash you because am sure you as broke as a broken glass...........saying you are clueless is an injustice to clueless people,you are putridiouslitimum cratulificanigorating broogaga..grin

Plus10:
our governor elect....make I quickly congratulate you before children of hate invade this trend.congratulations sir!
It is "thread" and not "trend"....

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by Firefire(m): 12:10am On Apr 21, 2015

Congrats Wike

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by Trailblazer1(m): 12:10am On Apr 21, 2015
A thousand Amaechi's is not enough to stop Wike the Lion tamer of Obio-akpor

Fayose's nightmares and rascality is only a Childs play compared to Wike.

Wike is the new face of opposition in Nigeria

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 21, 2015
That's my governor

10 Likes

Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by YoursGEJ(m): 12:14am On Apr 21, 2015
Election petition Tribunal things grin grin grin grin

Make all the dust settle finish, then we go ask Wike how far. AS for now, he can sleep with one eye open

As for all those wey don dey quote me just to abuse me, know that the videos of the 'elections' in Rivers with wide scale rigging clearly going on and the testimonies of accredited international observers are all the tribunal is going to need to unseat that criminal. And i heard the figures were cooked so badly that even a primary one child can tell it was fake. So all of you GEJ/PEJ supporters should not worry, the courts are coming for Wike grin grin grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by Plus10(m): 12:15am On Apr 21, 2015
our governor elect....make I quickly congratulate you before children of hate invade this thread.Congratulations sir!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by autotrader014(m): 12:16am On Apr 21, 2015
Firefire:

Congrats Wike

Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by Firefire(m): 12:16am On Apr 21, 2015
wakacome:
Amaechi ruled river state for eight years,now he will be working with president buhari who is the new president of NIGERIA and not just a single state called rivers state,keep hating a successful politician,a successful man like amaechi while you keep showing your hatred for him by typing nonsense about him on every thread because of the 10mb wey MTN dash you because am sure you as broke as a broken glass........

Congrats, for your ability to buy 100GB per month.

I am happy with the 10mb.

Thanks.

68 Likes

Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by autotrader014(m): 12:18am On Apr 21, 2015
YoursGEJ:

Make all the dust settle finish, then we go ask Wike how far. AS for now, he can sleep with one eye open
My frnd u can go and die.. Hug transformer or jump into lagoon if u want..

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by moneybag100: 12:19am On Apr 21, 2015
You will still cry soon, you are just an interim governor to be remove soon.....tribunal await you with solid prove of rigging.

6 Likes

Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 21, 2015
Sure looks like "Oga at the Top" grin

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by braine(m): 12:20am On Apr 21, 2015
Hmmm... Wike, the Fayose of South South. I pity Rivers people sha. The way this man would siphon state funds to fund mama Piss and the dying PDP that don't even know how to be in opposition would be alarming. But then, they brought it on themselves. They should just forget about development for the next 4 years. Smh.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by Walspring: 12:20am On Apr 21, 2015
I hope and pray that he will fulfill his election manifesto to his people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by mcevans1(m): 12:21am On Apr 21, 2015
grin cheesy
Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by Trailblazer1(m): 12:21am On Apr 21, 2015
YoursGEJ:

A thousand tribunals cannot unseat Wike - you can take it to the bank.

Except if you don't want buhari to stabilise world oil price, feed the poor and pay 25million jobless youths N5000

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by alberto2k(m): 12:21am On Apr 21, 2015
KingTom:
Ezenwo Nyesom Wike is one of the most uncouth politician I have ever seen, but he remains a good grassroots politician. The people of Rivers have made their choice, although in some parts largely due to sentiment. Rivers will either regret voting a thug into power or feel so proud for electing a man loved by his people.

*****MILITARY ZONE, KEEP OFF******

RickRichards why na? cry

alberto2k weyrey, see lands now oh, come buy before dem go develop am

Lalastic.lala Estate realtors.

grin grin grin
You Buy HeadQuarter con dey recommend mini- Branch office for me undecided

Wickedt landlord embarassed

1 Like

Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by CR77(f): 12:21am On Apr 21, 2015
I just love the way Rivers people treated Amaechi's fuckup

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by Firefire(m): 12:22am On Apr 21, 2015
Trailblazer1:

Except if you don't want buhari to stabilise world oil price, feed the poor and pay 25million jobless youths N5000

I concur cool

7 Likes

Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by Trailblazer1(m): 12:23am On Apr 21, 2015
moneybag100:
You will still cry soon, you are just an interim governor to be remove soon.....tribunal await you with solid prove of rigging.
sorry to burst your bubbles

Trailblazer1:

2 Likes

Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 21, 2015
that dude is not smiling.. he's trying to force a smile. he knows that the tribunal that has been moved to abj means gameover. he should enjoy it while it lasts sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by CR77(f): 12:23am On Apr 21, 2015
Tell us how he got there
RickRichards:
We all know how he got there. Well, congrats to him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by bogolobango(m): 12:23am On Apr 21, 2015
Court things

1 Like

Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by finestiyke(m): 12:24am On Apr 21, 2015
APC, Amaechi and Peterside go wan kill themselves!!! Power to the People!!!

2 Likes

Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by Edwardhead(m): 12:24am On Apr 21, 2015
haters, how far na?

1 Like

Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 21, 2015
wow
Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by onosprince(m): 12:24am On Apr 21, 2015
Congrats..... Amaechi ntor tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by CR77(f): 12:25am On Apr 21, 2015
Market don press APC
Edwardhead:
haters, how far na?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 21, 2015
Na so... I see Amaechi taking the post of Diezani .... He knows how to loot for presidency

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Obaseki Denies Forging The Certificate Of The University Of Ibadan / Shola Ladoja And Mena Imasekha Wedding Photos / 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.