Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) (37513 Views)

Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor / Photos: Yahaya Bello, Kogi Governor-Elect Receives Certificate Of Return / Abia Governor Elect Receives Certificate Of Return From Inec (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by Daniel2day(m): 11:39am On Apr 21, 2015
Firefire:
Amaechi, how market ? grin cheesy

Congrats Wike

Ignorant Wike supporter

1 Like

Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by humberjade: 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
laplace12:

Which other juicy portfolio when everything have been shared?

Amechi is already out of favour with Tinubu and his Person in APC has been relegated.

Don't let us argue, time will tell. Plus the APC just came out to debunk the rumuor that they are thru with d zoning of portfolios and NASS positions.

1 Like

Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by humberjade: 12:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
mescapee:

May 29 is not far. He should bring it on!!!

No Prob wink
Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by humberjade: 12:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
jadakiss213:
well,the cours remain tthe final arbiter..the same Judiciary Ameachi and his cohorts desecrated for so long..They are human beings too..

Okay now...You just watch and see. You seem not to be in tune with Nigerian Politics (No offense)...If u're, u'd av noticed dat there a whole lot of things u can achieve when u have Fededral might...E.g Wike

And as for the Judiciary, APC still holds 80% of d key to it. Quote anywhere. Do you even know the tribunal in Rivers will be sitting in Abuja, and not PH?
Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
KingTomTHE _SHEEP_BRAIN:

Do not quote me again until you learn to articulate your self well, and express yourself in English Language, Cretin! undecided
when i post,i post for humans to read,not for cow_brainers who holds da human records and share with sheep, ever falling asleep, trying so hard to count 1 to 10..
Now beg me2break that down in vernacular.. grin
Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
kraftykc:

You have an attraction for men's anuses don't ya? Well remember to keep it on the DL oh, 14 years hard labor is real.
for real? then whatcha doing,sniffing mine,gay biitch_arsse,why u trail my arsse?

Riff raffs n touts.. grin
Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
RickRichards:
We all know how he got there. Well, congrats to him.
What does that supqose to mean. What abt the useless apc. What do u say of buhari fake victory. Dnt wori u pple wil soon see dat fake change ure asking of.
Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by Akiika: 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
So this is the old woman that allowed the daylight robbery in Rivers. It's a matter of time before a re-election is ordered by the tribunal.
Wike should enjoy his 5 mins fame.
Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
islandmoon:
Cultist / Thug as a governor..
Shut up
Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by Orikinla(m): 7:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
ABUJA WILL HAVE THE FINAL SAY.
Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
cocokiller1:
u should av jst faced ur state nd leave rivers people to suffer like u guys are predicting
u don't need to insult to drive ur point home
err1 knws Nigeria has been a shithole 4rm time immemorial

God helps the fit to survive after much competition
so far so good,d common man in every state in naija doesn't enjoy 100%
Yeah you are noticed!!!NEXT!!!!!!
Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by islandmoon: 3:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
INVINCIBLECSP:
Shut up
Tell your grand father to shut up, you born throw way! Omo jati jati! Omo oshi , Akotileta, alainironu, blood sucking cultist like you.
Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
islandmoon:

Tell your grand father to shut up, you born throw way! Omo jati jati! Omo oshi , Akotileta, alainironu, blood sucking cultist like you.
I DNT AV TIME FOR CLOWNS AND ILLITERATES. IS ONLY THE FOOLS THAT SAY THAT THERE IS NO GOD. U CALLED ME A CULTIST, U WIL XPERIENCE THEM AND LIVE TO TEL D UGLY INCIDENT.
Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by saintopus(m): 10:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
Is like people typing from Osogbo, Isolo, Abeokuta, Ibadan, ... full for this thread. Anyway, it appears Rivers people dont like Amaechi, and so they demostrate it clearly. But if you are in the above mentioned places, know that APC cannot win in Rivers, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa. Just as GEJ cannot win Sokoto, Bauchi, Yobe.
Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by islandmoon: 2:25am On Apr 27, 2015
INVINCIBLECSP:
I DNT AV TIME FOR CLOWNS AND ILLITERATES. IS ONLY THE FOOLS THAT SAY THAT THERE IS NO GOD. U CALLED ME A CULTIST, U WIL XPERIENCE THEM AND LIVE TO TEL D UGLY INCIDENT.

Trashhhh! The truth is bitter, na today? I have cure for your craze.
Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by new2012: 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2018
Z4Gardell:
[[s]quote author=Trailblazer1 post=32938109] A thousand Amaechi's is not enough to stop Wike the Lion tamer of Obio-akpor

Fayose's nightmares and rascality is only a Childs play compared to Wike.

Wike is the new face of opposition in Nigeria
[/s]

we will find out after the tribunal Ha ha ha ha ha Wike will never ruler rivers state ... I am watch with my 4D lens

And Wike Ruled Rivers.. Bros how market.
Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2018
new2012:

And Wike Ruled Rivers.. Bros how market.
With billions of state money to corrupt judges ... celebrating him right !!!
Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by new2012: 10:25pm On Nov 10, 2018
Z4Gardell:

With billions of state money to corrupt judges ... celebrating him right !!!

Excuses! Excuses!! Excuses!!! There's always an excuse when you need one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Confronts Akpabio With Evidence Of Transactions / South East Governors Create Security Network Called Ebubeagu / Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.