Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday (37428 Views)

Nkiru Sylvanus' Hot New Look / Nkiru Sylvanus Congratulates Buhari, Dazzles In New Photos / Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married (2) (3) (4)

Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday by contactmorak: 1:30am On Apr 21, 2015
Happy birthday to Nkiru Sylvanus, one of Nigeria's most gifted actresses who was born on April 21. Popular for her ability to induce tears naturally at will in movies, that unique attribute though film critics agree that in a better clime, would have added massively to her personal brand power, notwithstanding Nkiru is no star of mean feat.

Here's her birthday message which she shared on BBM this morning;

"I started this journey a long time ago. I didn't choose my path, but I have chosen a direction. As I journey through this path of life, I can't but be grateful for a life I do not deserve but given to me by God through mercy and favour. I celebrate my friends who have not given up on me, I celebrate my Fans who have made this life an exciting one. I celebrate my critics for they remind me of the things I must strive to do right! It's another blessed year! Am humbled Lord for this privilege of great love and affection cos u have never failed me."

Love her or not, the beautiful actress who was the SA Lagos Affairs to the Government of Imo state, and SA on Public Affairs, now currently the Director General, Imo Film Academy(IFACA) reaching great heights most of her colleagues can only dream of.

Her first movie was Felix Okoro's "Out of Cage". Later she featured in "Evil Forest". Nkiru who is famous for her cry baby roles came into limelight with her third movie "A Cry for Help" which was also her most challenging role as she had to cry from the beginning of the movie to the end. She has featured in countless number of movies.

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/04/happy-birthday-to-beautiful-actress.html

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday by adebisiolumide5(m): 1:38am On Apr 21, 2015
chai

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday by sandrahnaub(f): 1:42am On Apr 21, 2015
Hbd ble ble

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday by axortedbabe(f): 7:08am On Apr 21, 2015
Hbd
whats with d phone on d 2nd pix..

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday by obernard: 8:46am On Apr 21, 2015
HPB
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday by Built2last: 9:59am On Apr 21, 2015
Igbo girls amaka

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 21, 2015
HBD to her.

Meanwhile, learn about the Isoko People of Delta State here:
https://www.nairaland.com/2267051/isoko-people-delta-state-facts

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday by Rahmatuparker: 9:59am On Apr 21, 2015
Happy Birthday damsel!

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday by Isychrist(f): 9:59am On Apr 21, 2015
HBD

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday by Daslim180(m): 10:00am On Apr 21, 2015
. Api bufday miasy
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday by Sweetguy25: 10:00am On Apr 21, 2015
She's pretty

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday by abila122: 10:00am On Apr 21, 2015
Belebele is now a very beautiful chick ooo

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday by buoye1(m): 10:00am On Apr 21, 2015
celebrity pictures trending nooow...........oga ju the first picture is very fine but the second one get as e be

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday by teemanbastos(m): 10:01am On Apr 21, 2015
Endtimes
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 21, 2015
All I can type is

Happy bufday sweety. My type

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday by fairest(f): 10:01am On Apr 21, 2015
HBD Nkiru

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday by Bants(m): 10:02am On Apr 21, 2015
Why is she not crying im not used to this woman not crying she cries i'm happy she must cry even if the news no concern her CRY MF

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday by Leojamesjames(m): 10:02am On Apr 21, 2015
hbd to her guess she is still 25 years grin

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday by prettyjo(f): 10:03am On Apr 21, 2015
what happened to one of her eyes.
is it excess forming or excess photo shopping??
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 21, 2015
Ble ble

Na where Imo state money dey go o.
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 21, 2015
teemanbastos:
ar u better off?

Bleep off

Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan / Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" / Baby Benaih And His Father Visit Daddy Freeze (Photo)