Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan (37422 Views)

Patoranking And His Father Holiday In New York (Photo) / Patoranking And Frank Edwards After Church Service At Christ Embassy (Photo) / Headies: Davido And Cynthia Morgan Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by XavierBlue(m): 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
They look cute together, but she's already taken. his funny caption though

"Make Burna Boy No come break my Head Oooo#MakeAm #Whayasay!!!" Patoranking wrote.

https://instagram.com/p/9Q3zDsSrmo/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
Sometimes i dont even know who is a better Artistr btw these Two

Like For Patoranking share for Burnaboy ??

142 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by coolebux(m): 4:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
Just hope this romance will end up with a collabo, I've long been praying for it.

#kingston_property

#whayasay

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by cutieberie1(f): 4:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
Burna boy featuring patoranking and cynthia morgan,xpctin it
Nyway de look kul togeda bt i prefer burna boy 4 ha

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by sinaj(f): 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
sad
Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by Richie0974: 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
Lol..the way Cynthia's holding his hand. She be like 'nigga don't take your hand too far'

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by FestacGirl(f): 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
aww ... Very cute picture smiley
Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by Wisdomkosi(m): 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
Waiting carry this come front page? How this thing take increase my spirituality this Sunday?

2 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
Olosho
Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by steph2sweet(f): 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
Without the red hair, Cynthia is looking so natural

3 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by sukkot: 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
shabba rankin
Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
Olosho nie
Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by dOnLarich: 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
me likkey
Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by Jeetkool(m): 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
U no that b4
Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
Dem cute grin grin
Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by emmanuel596(m): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
I hate dis nose ring I don't know if dey don't look at d mirror to knw wat fits dem bitches b looking like packaged ram

Btw cynthia is soo fuccked up and ugly without makeups undecided undecided undecided undecided dis particular red hair is almost 1yr old pato Pls tell us the truth is the hair smelling or not

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
I don't see y this pix should be called cute angry

3 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by prettytasha(f): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hmm
Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by prettytasha(f): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

pantoranking

2 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by adorablepepple(f): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hian! This girl with her nose ring looks like a bull!

2 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by Pineapp: 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
Two dry musicians angry undecided

Cynthia be carrying red weavon like BB battery low undecided

8 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by samsonkjohn: 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
CuteOriginal selfie sticks available, comes in different colours, easy to operate and trendy. Bulk order is also available. Can be used for souvenirs for events, also Comes in either Bluetooth or wired very affordable. Price 2,500, 1,500 respectively. Call 07018006910, 07035520249 for order.
RaDaZaBaNa:

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
yuck.
Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by ogaprime(m): 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
Is her skin doing "factory resetting" or what
#SheWasMadeOfBlack

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
i was here!
Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by Iamsolslim(m): 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
coolebux:
Just hope this romance will end up with a collabo, I've long been praying for it.

#Gangstar_property

#whayasay
Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
cute

Do not just analyse soccer and soccer stars.
If you can predict well then you too can earn well.
And why not? If Sport is your passion, then earn from it.

Online Sports Prediction is as low as N50 on Merrybet
(at least 1game, easier to win) compared to shop bettings
(least N100). Even if you are lazy to go to a bet shop,
just select your games online.

You can select just any combination that you would by the paper
type. You have nobody to hide from, *Too Holy roommate?*
even your bedmate would not know unless you tell him/her.

[size=18pt]Just you and your phone, from funding to placing
bet to paying out.[/size]

Tracking your success is as easy as checking match updates
on livesores.com, goal.com etc.
Your destiny is in your hands.
Predict woefully, lose woefully..., Predict intelligently, win like a Casanova.
More so train to be an Expert in Online Predictions before placing
real stakes then you can unleash your potentials.
Make any bet from the comfort of you home from MERRYBET.

Register using the link in my signature below...
Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by perrykola1: 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
Rubbish........ Who is dat lady pls
Cos her face look familiar.... #yhasay# I only see dere..... Collabo wif dat gal ‎​N̶̲̥̅̊☺ go mak sense reach tiwa own o..... .....
Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by Justicealh3(m): 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
U na look like this......

Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by Smartresult(f): 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
jgkgk
Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by Cyberbaze(m): 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2015
prettytasha:
pantoranking
I like you oh
Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by cole265(m): 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
This pata ronke self..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" / Segun Wire: "Zlatan Ibile Collected All The Things He Bought For Me" / Baby Benaih And His Father Visit Daddy Freeze (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.