Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,642 members, 7,955,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:14 PM

Good Investment! Wrong Approach - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Good Investment! Wrong Approach (704 Views)

The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH / I Need A Good Investment Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Investment! Wrong Approach by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 21, 2015
I have observe with much dissapointment how many of us miss oppotunities; having taken the courage to dial an investor number i saw online that seal a business worth 4million naira (printing and telecom logistics). On this very day, i had 23 naira balance on my mobile but consider it insufficient to have a meaningful conversation at the same time, i don't want to send a negative signal. I opted to recharge with my last card( you take a shot sometime now). In business just like life escapade, you have some fruitful dealings, sometime you waste it all. I've realised most Nigerian enterprenuer have the very wrong approach to business. An investor considering partnership as a means to investing his MONEY or seeking business ideas with a view to financing such project(s) in a partnership deal. He made his position known with personal contacts. All you see are sets of people telling such investor to call them or send them emails. Even scammers want to be called. (how many pple he wan call now) if you are serious and damn sure of your ideas and know your onion, you can't expect a serious investor to call after making a bid open to all
Re: Good Investment! Wrong Approach by emmykpes(m): 12:26am On Apr 22, 2015
@OP, please tell ''THEM'' again. So gullible thinks all are like them!!

1 Like

Re: Good Investment! Wrong Approach by Darnnel(m): 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
You made an important observation there and I must say am guilty of this. Now I've learnt and know better. Thanks for the insight.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In Search Of Zero Interest Loan To Start Up A Business. Search No Further. / Naira For Dollar / Invest In The Publishing Of A Book With High ROI. For Shrewd Investors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.