Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Peter Obi Visits Nigerians Injured In South Africa's Xenophobic Attacks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Nigerians Injured In South Africa's Xenophobic Attacks (33114 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos) / Peter Obi Visits Fr. Mbaka (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Nigerians In Newark, New Jersey, Us(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerians Injured In South Africa's Xenophobic Attacks by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
abu12:
[size=15pt]nonsense people, SA are chasing those who are taking over their menial jobs and poor once 4rm their country and they leave or protect foreigners with big investment. Nigerians are doing the opposite, they want to chase mtn, dstv, shoprite and IBTC bank which are creating jobs for unemployed nigerian. Instead of them to call on the authority 2 put nigeria economic in right shape, so that their brothers who are washing toilets, car wash, taxi driver, drug sellers, selling gala and jollof rice. To come back home, they are protesting giving ultimatum 2 SA, shameless people [/size]
your mental shallowness and ignorance,is disheartening my brother.

I don't support attacks on S.A businesses in Naija.
But I can tell you,that if they leave,it won't change anything.
Cos our labour force under them,will be employed/ABSORVD by other telecomminacation company lyk glo,etisalat,airtel e.t.c.
Bcs they will be no competition to hinder the growth and expansion of this other company.
Same thing goes to their other company lyk DSTV,SHoprit,STANDBIC

Free yourslf from mental slavery bro
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerians Injured In South Africa's Xenophobic Attacks by lordthunderbolt(m): 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
For some of you dim wit idiots here be berating Peter obi please Peter obi owns grand malt heroes beer......He is an entrepreneur per excellence .....that man was made before he entered politics after politics he is still made
.......One thing I discovered on nairaland is

people who have the privilege of a phone and a keypad
insults men who could buy out their existence

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerians Injured In South Africa's Xenophobic Attacks by loomer: 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
adeekiti:
Nice one there but u shouldn't av waited till now

Jonathan or Buhari go?

Patience or Aisha go?

Sambo or Osibanjo go?

Any of the 36 sitting governors or governor elect go?

Or Nigeria no get ambassador to that country?

This one manage go now u de say why e take am dis long to do so.

Una sabi complain for this country no be small

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerians Injured In South Africa's Xenophobic Attacks by Chigold101(m): 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
adeekiti:
something dey worry u, am I refering to u or ur faaro, should dey wait till now and each minute who knows what will happen, we've seen other countries handle situations on time, so pls watch it
you that somethning node worry should know that Nigerian high commission in south africa have addressed the nigerian community & have told them since last week to come to the commissions office for protection & evacuation.

So Nigeria has been acting since the onset through the person whos duty it is to do so.

Nigeria reacted faster than any other country. Because even when they were killing & broken the shops of other Africans like Liberia, Zimbabwe, Zambia etc. Nigerian high commissioner in SA told Nigerians to remain calm & indoors. That if the situation continues they will be evacuated as from yesterday monday.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerians Injured In South Africa's Xenophobic Attacks by Rotimi47: 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
He went to see his people! This is shear propaganda! How many people are there with him? Why is only one guy carrying placard? Why didn't he visit several hundreds living in camps? This guy is a joke!
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerians Injured In South Africa's Xenophobic Attacks by kodlins(f): 2:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
korel9:
I thought the elections have ended!

What's he campaigning for? undecided
2019 is by the corner
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerians Injured In South Africa's Xenophobic Attacks by STANPASQUAL(m): 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ogatitus:

i beg ur pardon..who dash am the title.
What's his value in ndigbo's political stratosphere?

get ur research straight, dude!!!
which title ur Papa get sef??
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerians Injured In South Africa's Xenophobic Attacks by Bonapart(m): 2:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
sukkot:
ok na. make una come home na. see their faces. they dont look happy in south africa
you said the truth bruh
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerians Injured In South Africa's Xenophobic Attacks by stevenakolo: 2:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
Exemplary
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerians Injured In South Africa's Xenophobic Attacks by abu12: 2:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
[size=15pt]Nigerians shld close SAB MILLER breweries in anambra state since it is Southafrica company, they shld forget peter Obi intrest in the coy and the job it has created. Shameless people. Threatning 2 distroy SA investment in *Nnigeria [/size]
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerians Injured In South Africa's Xenophobic Attacks by STANPASQUAL(m): 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
mainman7:
[b]Last year, my South African friend was complaining to me on Skype of how Nigerians (igbos) there are so fond of
insulting the natives as being local, dirty, lazy, dull, poor
etc... and he also said they are fond of boasting of how they
taking over South Africa and their land. I was not too
surprised that over 95% of the people killed in S.A. so far
are igbos. No matter the love that a host community initially have for igbos, they soon use their ingratitude, greed, better than thou empty pride and insultive derogatory talk about their host to earn their destructive wrath.
Their leaky diarrhea mouth would always attract
catastrophic genocide upon them. The American Dr said
they are probably a cursed tribe; cursed to always use their
leaky diarrhea mouth to magnetize destructive bloody anger
of their hosts all over the world. He wondered why they
can't live in piece with their hosts all around the world
without attracting wrath. igbos are vehemently equally
hated by their hosts all around the world.
I remember 10 years ago when igbos have
gotten so used to abusing Yorubas without Yorubas
responding. Just like the South Africans, Yorubas took sooo much insults and name callings from these senseless igbos without responding, instead of them to stop, they waxed worse in derogatory... but like Viper that has been chased to the wall, they brought out the worst animal in us. Now, igbos are bound to pay the ultimate price with their lives for their ingratitude, stupidity and leaky diarrhea mouth. We've perfected the plan to permanently erase you igbos forever. People only get drowned in the river they underestimated.[/b]

u see bro, people like u are d reason why there will never be a “ONE NIGERIA". The Igbo nation with her wide arrays of past and present TRUE Nationalists (unlike Ahmadu Bello and Awolowo who are renowned ethnic bigots)- made concerted efforts to keep the Nigerian state united. U complain about the boastful Igbo man, picture this: The Igbo, the most industrious nation in Nigeria is and have been the bedrock upon which the Nigerian state is built and thrives. Check ur history for d real reason (economic) behind d indirect rule. The Igbo man in his industrious quest for success, travels far and wide. In his quest for a better environment, develops his place of sojourn. Now d natives felt and still feels that he is a block to their opportunities. He is therefore subjected to all manner of hate induced acts: pogroms, blackmails, stigmatization, and a host of others. But d valiant spirit of d Igbo man prevails at d very last. The Igbo man will survive whatever u throw at him. And at s end, he ends up dominating and heavily influencing his place of sojourn. So if u think the Igbo man is boastful and arrogant, know that they actually deserve to be cos they earned it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerians Injured In South Africa's Xenophobic Attacks by chidile: 2:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
humanitarian service,may God reward you abundantly.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerians Injured In South Africa's Xenophobic Attacks by shizzleStar: 2:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
God bless my amiable ex-governor.

Okwute ndi Igbo. Echi ga aka nma.

Iseee! cool
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerians Injured In South Africa's Xenophobic Attacks by shizzleStar: 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
kodlins:

2019 is by the corner
Wrong!

He has being a philanthropist, even his time in office as governor was ladened with exemplary leadership qualities.

Not everyone is your typical Nigerian politician #lesson for today
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerians Injured In South Africa's Xenophobic Attacks by Boriqua(m): 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
Imagine the pain that guy on plaster on his face would be going thru... all because he went to a foreign land to seek for what his nation couldn't offer him... May those behind this act never know peace in their entire life...SAY AMEN!
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerians Injured In South Africa's Xenophobic Attacks by Bennet642k2(m): 3:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ogatitus:

i beg ur pardon..who dash am the title.
What's his value in ndigbo's political stratosphere?
[b]thank you.. Obi MASSOB movement.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerians Injured In South Africa's Xenophobic Attacks by shizzleStar: 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
mainman7:
[s]Last year, my South African friend was complaining to me on Skype of how Nigerians (igbos) there are so fond of
are igbos. No matter the love that a host community initially have for igbos, they soon use their ingratitude, greed, better than thou empty pride and insultive derogatory talk about their host to earn their destructive wrath.
responding. Just like the South Africans, Yorubas took sooo much insults and name callings from these senseless igbos without responding, instead of them to stop, they waxed worse in derogatory... but like Viper that has been chased to the wall, they brought out the worst animal in us. Now, igbos are bound to pay the ultimate price with their lives for their ingratitude, stupidity and leaky diarrhea mouth. We've perfected the plan to permanently erase you igbos forever. People only get drowned in the river they underestimated.[/s]
such a pained soul. Whatever plans you have will eventually consume you to your disbelief. Keep at it
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerians Injured In South Africa's Xenophobic Attacks by ifeanyi83(m): 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
I thought the "Minister of State for Foreign Affairs 2" said so far no Nigerian has been affected. Should they wait for a Nigerian to be killed before they do what is necessary?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerians Injured In South Africa's Xenophobic Attacks by datribune: 3:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
Code213:
Peter Obi has eyes on the Presidency!!!! You heard it from me first!!!

Too bad. He lost his chance to demonstrate dat he was a national figure in dis last elections as he couldn't rise above bigotry & decided to pitch his tent wit an Azikiwe than wit nigeria.

When it became clear dat GEJ did not hav d bandwidth to run a country as intricate & complex as nigeria, entreaties were made to all political parties, to patriotic individuals & to all men of goodwill to join hands in a grand alliance to form a major opposition to d ruling PDP & save nigeria frm d evil grip of a corrupt, inept & clueless leader. Unfortunately, Peter Obi was shortsighted & played safe. He backed d wrong horse.
Hear it first frm me - d next president will come frm d rank of d progressives, many of who risked their political careers to free Nigeria frm d vice-grip of d corrupt & dysfunctional PDP. Should they vie 4 any national elective office they will hav d votes. Where will Obi's votes come frm?.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerians Injured In South Africa's Xenophobic Attacks by ifeanyi83(m): 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
shizzleStar:
such a pained soul. Whatever plans you have will eventually consume you to your disbelief. Keep at it

Really that post you quoted didn't deserve a reply...
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerians Injured In South Africa's Xenophobic Attacks by Bennet642k2(m): 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
mainman7:
[b]Last year, my South African friend was complaining to me on Skype of how Nigerians (igbos) there are so fond of
responding. Just like the South Africans, Yorubas took sooo much insults and name callings from these senseless igbos without responding, instead of them to stop, they waxed worse in derogatory... but like Viper that has been chased to the wall, they brought out the worst animal in us. Now, igbos are bound to pay the ultimate price with their lives for their ingratitude, stupidity and leaky diarrhea mouth. We've perfected the plan to permanently erase you igbos forever. People only get drowned in the river they underestimated.[/b]
mutherfuckerrr.. I knw u be primitive local Yoruba man. As my bro told u earlier, ur those ppl dat doesn't want one Nigeria. For ur information the ibo man is the symbol Nigeria if u don't knw check ur history. Yoruba maggot the Igbo's will crush u in Lagos soon.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerians Injured In South Africa's Xenophobic Attacks by linusbnn(m): 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
adeekiti:

Na minister of foreign affairs him be ba? He only did this based on heart felt

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerians Injured In South Africa's Xenophobic Attacks by knowledgeable: 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
biafransoul:
Ex-Anambra Governor Obi showed support for Nigerians injured in South Africa over the violence that broke out in the country recently.

The politician went all the way to visit some Nigerians who sustained varying level of injuries and assured them that the Federal Government will soon do something to ensure their safety.

Kudos to him.

And I don't see any Igbo person with him
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerians Injured In South Africa's Xenophobic Attacks by momj: 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
Nice one
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerians Injured In South Africa's Xenophobic Attacks by FreeGlobe(f): 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
DaGC:
This is good from him.

I like humanitarian peeps, who are not obligated to do certain things yet they do it anyway.
I dey laugh oh. You need to find out his investments in south africa. dude is after his money.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerians Injured In South Africa's Xenophobic Attacks by Omotayo7(m): 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
adeekiti:
That what I expected the politicians to be doing,the citizen must be put first
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerians Injured In South Africa's Xenophobic Attacks by themodernman: 4:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
Code213:
Peter Obi has eyes on the Presidency!!!! You heard it from me first!!!

Which Politician doesn't?

Even Desmond Elliot has started d journey already.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerians Injured In South Africa's Xenophobic Attacks by patrick89(m): 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
Rotimi47:
He went to see his people! This is shear propaganda! How many people are there with him? Why is only one guy carrying placard? Why didn't he visit several hundreds living in camps? This guy is a joke!
why are you crying! Go get a life!
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerians Injured In South Africa's Xenophobic Attacks by Goddex: 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
[size=15pt]Very lovely
Thanks very much sir
[/size]
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerians Injured In South Africa's Xenophobic Attacks by otunbadan(m): 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
adeekiti:

Are you ok?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerians Injured In South Africa's Xenophobic Attacks by Horus(m): 5:03pm On Apr 21, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1h5rABvysQ

[size=15pt]Nigerians Protest against Xenophobic attack in South Africa[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) / Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off / 'No More Shehu Sani' Protest By Kaduna Central People At APC Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.