Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Bobbi Kristina Is Awake But Has Irreversible Brain Damage & Is Unresponsive - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Bobbi Kristina Is Awake But Has Irreversible Brain Damage & Is Unresponsive (2239 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobbi Kristina Is Awake But Has Irreversible Brain Damage & Is Unresponsive by nex(m): 10:06am On Apr 21, 2015
Yesterday we reported that Bobby Brown had said his only child with late singing great Whitney Houston had woken up from her coma and is no longer on life support. His sister also corroborated the story. [READ HERE IF YOU MISSED IT http://www.that1960chick.com/2015/04/20/praise-god-bobbi-kristina-brown-wakes-up-from-coma-no-longer-on-life-support/ ]
And now here comes the Houston family with conflicting info on Bobbi Kristina Brown’s current situation.

According to her grandmother, Cissy Houston, Bobbi Kristina is suffering from irreversible global brain damage and is completely unresponsive.
Cissy told TMZ, "Meeting with the doctors and understanding that she can live in this condition for a lifetime truly saddens me. I have just returned from visiting my granddaughter Bobbi Kristina in the hospital and while she is no longer in a medically induced coma she has a tracheotomy and according to the doctors she has global and irreversible brain damage and remains unresponsive. We can only trust in God for a miracle at this time. Keep us in your prayers".

The Brown family seem so optimistic while the Houstons are so not. I’ve read a couple of times that the two families hate each other, so anything the Brown’s say, the Houston’s will always fire back.

- See more at: http://www.that1960chick.com/2015/04/21/bobbi-kristina-is-awake-but-has-irreversible-brain-damage-is-unresponsive
Re: Bobbi Kristina Is Awake But Has Irreversible Brain Damage & Is Unresponsive by DuchessLily(f): 10:31am On Apr 21, 2015
Dis is staying too long

Recover soon girls sad
Re: Bobbi Kristina Is Awake But Has Irreversible Brain Damage & Is Unresponsive by peteruuu(m): 11:47am On Apr 21, 2015
The poster bellow ⬇ me has something reasonable to tell y'all cheesy

Because i don't.
Re: Bobbi Kristina Is Awake But Has Irreversible Brain Damage & Is Unresponsive by sinaj(f): 12:17am On Apr 26, 2015
to da poster above me, better modify ya post coz agat ntin to say

*yawns*

(1) (Reply)

Biggest Subwoofer In The World? - Pics / Tonto Dikeh On Cover Of Wow Magazine…wow! Tonto Is Hotttt! / Jackie Chan Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.