Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,656 members, 7,862,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? (11831 Views)

If You Plan Having Your Baby In America For Citizenship, You Need To Watch This / Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) / Welcome To Akure City (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by hpk(m): 6:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
spankyflex:
just got an email from them, have u guys donated?
no oh! have you gone through the forums?
Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by spankyflex(m): 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
hpk:
no oh! have you gone through the forums?
yes I did
Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by richietayo: 7:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
Did u guys put a specific amount in d question daat involved money (USD).......just wanna b sure..... pls
Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by hpk(m): 8:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
richietayo:
Did u guys put a specific amount in d question daat involved money (USD).......just wanna b sure..... pls
yeah i did. 100USD
Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by richietayo: 9:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
100.USD Don't u fink dat like small for investment? Abi?
Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by Obinnio: 12:56am On Apr 26, 2015
hpk:
yeah i did. 100USD
When will the cash be paid? Is it when you get there or before and pls the donation is it the amount you said you will invest or free will donation
Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by stepo707: 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
this guys and donations.me no get money oo.see what i got below

Free Republic of LiberlandDear follower,We bring you important news about Liberland: Donations Citizenship application form Event calendar Liberland started receiving donations. You can donate any amount via PayPal, bank account transfer or Bitcoin. You can learn more on the following page: http://liberland.org/en/donations/OnMonday 27 April 2015 the president of Liberland, Vít Jedlička, commences his week-long diplomatic mission to Croatia and Serbia. The calendar of the particular events can be found on this page.Taking into account the high number of citizenship applications we obtained via e-mail, we decided to create automated solution to citizenship applications via a form on the Liberland official website. Please, consider all citizenship applications sent via e-mail to be null and void. We would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, nevertheless, it was not possible to process such an enormous amount of applications via e-mail manually.If you are interested in the Liberland citizenship, please use our new automated form.Thank you.Free Republic of Liberland President OfficeIf you do not wish to recieve information e-mails like this one, please log in on liberland.org, click on Settings and delete your account.
Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
stepo707:
this guys and donations.me no get money oo.see what i got below

Free Republic of LiberlandDear follower,We bring you important news about Liberland: Donations Citizenship application form Event calendar Liberland started receiving donations. You can donate any amount via PayPal, bank account transfer or Bitcoin. You can learn more on the following page: http://liberland.org/en/donations/OnMonday 27 April 2015 the president of Liberland, Vít Jedlička, commences his week-long diplomatic mission to Croatia and Serbia. The calendar of the particular events can be found on this page.Taking into account the high number of citizenship applications we obtained via e-mail, we decided to create automated solution to citizenship applications via a form on the Liberland official website. Please, consider all citizenship applications sent via e-mail to be null and void. We would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, nevertheless, it was not possible to process such an enormous amount of applications via e-mail manually.If you are interested in the Liberland citizenship, please use our new automated form.Thank you.Free Republic of Liberland President OfficeIf you do not wish to recieve information e-mails like this one, please log in on liberland.org, click on Settings and delete your account.
I got the same ooooooo...make unah see ooo
Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by onatisi(m): 10:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
Guys don't fool urself ,this country will never exist and that man that created it will make millions. This isn't the first time such scams have been done .

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by Jibwillz: 12:05am On Apr 27, 2015
onatisi:
Guys don't fool urself ,this country will never exist and that man that created it will make millions. This isn't the first time such scams have been done .
no one was compelled 2 make donation b4 registering tz voluntary. So I believe ders no harm in trying... And if u're talkin abt d owner makin millions off it,, then every soul is quilty of dat cuz we all indulge in 1thnq or d othr 2make money legit or OT...

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by Rolax: 5:03am On Apr 27, 2015
I've registered and gone through the forums. Na d ego aspect be where I still dey watch. Make we see sha!
Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by hpk(m): 6:45am On Apr 27, 2015
Rolax:
I've registered and gone through the forums. Na d ego aspect be where I still dey watch. Make we see sha!
i'm keenly watching too.
Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by corpROYAL(m): 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
to all applicant. please stop wasting your time and your data information. l hope we web guru in the house, we should look onto their website critically. first thing l notice is their website. http://liberaland.org not in this for http://www.libreraland.org. http://www it commonly used not http://

secondly, they set up a forum where many people ask and contribute different ideas. no single response from the site admin, what l only saw on their site was "any question answer by anyone in the form are not legit"
my question is why are they not answer this question ask by the member openly?

Thirdly, any country in the world that is yet to be recognized by the United Nation is not yet a country and it remain illegal. do you remember NSK pasport? latter it is not recognize.

lastly, when Eritrean broke out from Ethiopia it was not like this. although there was donation but not from individual it from only counties that accepted them and united nation that made donation for them. anyway, if you have money to dash out it worth trying but people should check them out over and over again.
Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by Menace2Society(m): 12:48am On Apr 28, 2015
Jibwillz:
no one was compelled 2 make donation b4 registering tz voluntary. So I believe ders no harm in trying... And if u're talkin abt d owner makin millions off it,, then every soul is quilty of dat cuz we all indulge in 1thnq or d othr 2make money legit or OT...
I pity u undecided
Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by Menace2Society(m): 12:51am On Apr 28, 2015
Mumu people this is a scam!Stay in your damn country muppets undecided
Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by onatisi(m): 6:54am On Apr 28, 2015
Menace2Society:
I pity u undecided
bros na u even get time,sometimes I wonder how people even managed to graduate from universities and polytechnics in nigeria when I see how they reason . Simple common sense google search will and should tell any normal thinking person that this liberland is a scam and its types have been on for many years now. Instead of them to think how to further enhance their skills and knowledge,they want to go to liberland ,liberland ko disneyland ni. Mumu ppl .

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by hpk(m): 7:26am On Apr 28, 2015
nigerians and their love for abusive words. onatisi i feel you were properly schooled and have studied google enough to know that you could give Heads Up without using foul words even when trying to be sarcastic.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by justwise(m): 9:34am On Apr 28, 2015
This is not scam. Whether the country will be recognised is another thing. The donation thing is not scam too but fraudsters will take advantage of it, people need to be careful though
Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by hpk(m): 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
justwise:
This is not scam. Whether the country will be recognised is another thing. The donation thing is not scam too but fraudsters will take advantage of it, people need to be careful though
PREACH ON!!!
Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 10, 2015
liberland is not the only micro nation that is offering citizenship to people, there are also many more and they are even free to apply.. you don't need to make donations or anything.
Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by spankyflex(m): 6:33am On May 11, 2015
antonreal:
liberland is not the only micro nation that is offering citizenship to people, there are also many more and they are even free to apply.. you don't need to make donations or anything.
kindly drop the list of such countries. thanks
Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 11, 2015
spankyflex:
kindly drop the list of such countries. thanks

All u have to do is type it on Google bro. just use this keyword 'list of micronations' or make use of this link http://www.listofmicronations.com/listphysical.html. I registered on one of d micro nations last night and they sent me a mail today asking me a few questions. let c how it all goes
Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by onatisi(m): 6:44am On May 12, 2015
With several important qualifications, a micronation is any entity which purports to be or has the appearance of being a sovereign state but isn't. Micronations are typically created and maintained by one person or family. Many exist solely on the internet, or in the imagination of their creators. Some have a more corporeal existence, making ambit claims over, or occasionally even physically occupying defined geographical locations - albeit often tiny, remote or uninhabitable ones - and producing physical artefacts such as stamps, coins, banknotes, passports, medals and flags. Micronations are generally viewed as ephemeral, eccentric and somewhat amusing by most external observers. Micronations should not to be confused with microstates, which are small extant sovereign states such as the Andorra, Kiribati, Monaco, Nauru, San Marino and the Vatican. Nor should they be confused with self- determination, secessionist or exile government groups, which typically have many hundreds or thousands of active supporters, and are often engaged in armed campaigns in support of their aims against the governments of one or more sovereign states.
Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by bmxshop: 4:27pm On May 12, 2015
Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 12, 2015
Before all of you start feeling excited, you might wanna check this;

http://rt.com/news/257441-liberland-arrested-border-president/
Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 12, 2015
Borrussia:
Before all of you start feeling excited, you might wanna check this;

http://rt.com/news/257441-liberland-arrested-border-president/

Thats an old story.... he has been released ever since
Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by johnsonsegxy: 4:35pm On May 17, 2015
Na true oo. If truly the place was all thick forest/bush as the president claim then una dey on a very long thinggggg!

To build thousands of house, roads, telecommunications, schools, universities, Electricity, industries, markets, malls, hospitals etc will not take just a year but years. By that time, my unborn child go don turn big man/woman. grin hahaha

ROME WAS NOT BUILD A DAY

So my people stop jonzing yourselves. But its good in trying sha.. I wish you all Good luck and when you finally moved i will come for invitation. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: Commuters Groan, As Transport Fares Increase In Ogun / Truck On Fire At Ladipo Market (Photos) / Out Of Status In Us On F1 Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.