Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,131 members, 7,867,279 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:21 PM

Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State (42662 Views)

Photo Of Two Babies Sharing One Incubator At A General Hospital In Lagos / General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) / Lagos Floods General Hospital With Mobile-Toilets (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by DTaj: 5:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
SamConquer:
Seriously,Seriously,People really wow me with there reasoning.When has David Mark become a member or management of the General Hospital.Everybody just shouting David Mark.I am sure who ever posted This pic has achieved His/Her aim.But any true daughter/Son of idomaland should be proud of David Mark.
Through D.Mark there is now tap water at the front of almost all residence of otukpo people[i][/i].
He technically gave minister of interior to an idoma man even though TIV is the majority and through that ministry a lot of Idoma sons and daughters have being recruited [i][/i]in the Army,Custom,Police e.t.c
Should I talk of the numerous scholarships?
This year's elections was free [i][/i]and fair and if D.Mark did not worth it [i][/i]he would Not have won it.
To the "outsiders" who know nothing other than criticize,Just keep shut for what you know nothing about.
To whom Brain is given Sense is expected.

Hmmm, no wonder you are supporting David Mark so frantically. The 'missiles' emanating from your pro-David Mark epistle says a lot about the quality of education in Benue state where teachers are not paid for one year! Laughs...

2 Likes

Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by DTaj: 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
Bigii:
shocked ah!!!!! People can lie oh!!! Chai... Otukpo is not developed, yet, if dey ask any idoma man ''which part of idoma do u come from''?? They will open their nuisance mouth with heavy smiles and reply '' i'm from otukpo''. Today you join the E-worriors [/i]to wash and dry this same place you always lied u come from. If we are to post pictures of where every one of us hail frm on NL now,,, this forum will just crash because most of you hail from FOREST. for the fact u're leaving in Lagos, Abuja [i][/i]etc doesn't change the fact dat u're from a miserable place. DAVID MARK is my Hero and he will continue to lead us till Democracy siezed to exist[i]... Haters can go and die!

Is their a pattern in the way some Benue 'Nairalanders' write? Just as 'missiles' were going off on another post supporting David Mark, this one showed up! Kai. I dey laugh o

3 Likes

Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by boban007: 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
PLS,HELP TAKE THIS TO FRONT PAGE.SOME FRIENDS LEFT ABUJA FOR A WEDDING AT ABEOKUTA,THIER 14 SEATER BUS HAD AN ACCIDENT SOME WHERE CLOSE TO IFE.THEY WERE RUSHED TO OAU TEACHING HOSPITAL LAST FRIDAY.NOBODY ATTENDED TO THEM FROM 5PM TILL THE FOLLOWING DAY AT 3PM.THEY CLAIMED THERE WAS NO LIGHT.ONE OF THE PATIENT,A FINAL YEAR STUDENT OF UNIABUJA SUSTAINED SERIOUS INJURY CAUSE THE BUS FELL ON HIS HAND AND BLED PROFUSELY FROM FRIDAY TILL SATURDAY AFTERNOON.WHEN I GOT TO THE HOSPITAL I WAS MAD WITH THE NURSES,ALL THEY KEPT ON SAYING WAS THEY DONT HAVE LIGHT TO DO ANYTHING.AT THE END OF THE DAY,THEY AMPUTATED THE RIGHT ARM OF THE GUY WITH THE HAND INJURY CAUSE THE HAND HAD DEVELOPED INFECTIONS SINCE HE WAS NOT ATTENDED TO IMMEDIATELY.THIS BOY LOST SO MUCH BLOOD FROM FRIDAY TILL SATURDAY AND I CRIED FOR HIM AND THE WICKED NURSES THAT CARED LESS ABOUT HIM AND OTHERS.HE LOST A WHOLE RIGHT ARM DUE TO THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE NURSES AND DOCTORS AT OAU TEACHING HOSPITAL.I WILL NEVER FORGET AND FORGIVE THOSE NURSES AND DOCTORS FOR PUTING THE INNOCENT BOYS LIFE AT RISK.I KNOW HIS LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN.I WEPT FOR OUR HEALTH SECTOR,I WEPT FOR NIGERIA.
Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by NobleG1(m): 5:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
This is a true evidence of how s*tupid and deraged Nigerians are. They allow incompetent and useless criminals to be in position of leadership because of a bag of rice and tomato.

You see the deplorable condition of a so-called General Hospital and there is a "government" in that area?! How could Nigerians let this happen in 21st century.

Shame on Nigerians!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by Vickidanny7: 5:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
Am from Benue Otukpo LGA same village with ur senate president becose he s not mine that hospital looks goood on picture a moutary is better than it.No health care centres am glad Benue people voted Change we fade up with Senate Villa and golf court been taken care of rather than the masses check out the roads linking to OT from Enugu its a death trap of the highest order.worst gov.Suswan didand construsted any road in 8yrs Ortom welcome my gov.

1 Like

Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by FOREXMARTS: 5:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Can somebody remind me David Mark's State..

Their Executive Governor needs to be repatriated to Durban SA..

[size=32pt]Edited:[/size]

Thanking God for d gift of 2 decade's + on dis earth, even though I'm a sinner but God still kept me till dis very moment typing dis comment. I wanna thank God 4 no miscarriage when I was stil in d womb, I'm also saying thank you mum 4 not aborting me & lastly, I wanna say I'm sorry mummy for contributing immensly to d falling of ur Olympus. Sucking ur brezz 4 close to 2yrs no b beans

God I thank you..

Chukwu okike ekenekwa m gi..

Baba Eshe..

Nagode Allah..

[size=16pt]Happy Birthday To Me..[/size]
shout out to my birthday mates, #AprilBabiesRock
Lol
Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by VolvoS60(m): 7:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
rusher14:
I blame all the women (except Annie) that prevented 2faze from developing his town.

^^

grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by deolu2000(m): 7:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
This kind of place is where the word,"you will never go back the same way you came" comes to mind
Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by JaneYave(f): 7:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
I.cover.my.face.in.shame.for.my.failed.leaders
Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by thayora: 7:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
That same hospital where patients makes use of poo(mobile plastic toilet) and they also come with mattress from home ..
Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by Mbediogu(m): 7:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ozigbondu:
And they keep on voting david mark over and over again.It seems that the senate presidency is useless to the people.And they also have a governor angry

David Mark na Okoho/ Onihi / Okpehe master. He is the only cock were dey crow from Edumoga to Adoka and Upu London. Idoma Anwane o o. Abole?
Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
SamConquer:
Oh Fuuuuuccck......this man is a senator representing a constituency,You are already giving him the work of a Governor.Does your state not have a Governor?Even the Federal Government has not achieved all what you listed above...Goshhhhh!!!Let that thunder first destroy your half-baked soul....Id!!!ot of your type.

hahahahah....agbaya...i don talk my own and i'll keep saying it again.

Make thunder fire your that ur big rotten mouth wey u the use lie up and down. Weyrey!!!!!!!!!
Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by smartmom(f): 11:10am On Apr 22, 2015
Omagzee:

Make thunder fire your that ur big rotten mouth wey u the use lie up and down. Weyrey!!!!!!!!!

Oyinem, leave that Sam...whatever alone, he is most likely one of the few recipients of David Mark's largess ie a member of his immediate family or a relation of his many wives and concubines
Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by armyofone(m): 3:55am On Apr 23, 2015
ummm, singing okadipopo ahe ahe okadipopo pe pe ahe ahe pe pe
agba kocho
phew shocked pit toilet in Nigeria in 2015 shocked shocked Please bring Lord Luggard and the British generals back to rule the country again.
Yimu
Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by SamConquer(m): 9:05am On Apr 23, 2015
Bigii:
shocked ah!!!!! People can lie oh!!! Chai... Otukpo is not developed, yet, if dey ask any idoma man ''which part of idoma do u come from''?? They will open their nuisance mouth with heavy smiles and reply '' i'm from otukpo''. Today you join the E-worriors to wash and dry this same place you always lied u come from. If we are to post pictures of where every one of us hail frm on NL now,,, this forum will just crash because most of you hail from FOREST. for the fact u're leaving in Lagos, Abuja etc doesn't change the fact dat u're from a miserable place. DAVID MARK is my Hero and he will continue to lead us till Democracy siezed to exist... Haters can go and die!
Guy,You are bless.

1 Like

Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by SamConquer(m): 9:09am On Apr 23, 2015
DTaj:

Hmmm, no wonder you are supporting David Mark so frantically. The 'missiles' emanating from your pro-David Mark epistle says a lot about the quality of education in Benue state where teachers are not paid for one year! Laughs...
Funny joke..but next time inform me that you want to crack a joke then I will be ready to Laugh.Dunce will come online trying to form intelligence,when in reality,they are Dull a$$.
Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by SamConquer(m): 9:12am On Apr 23, 2015
Omagzee:

Run along, Dunce.....
Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by SamConquer(m): 9:35am On Apr 23, 2015
smartmom:

Oyinem, leave that Sam...whatever alone, he is most likely one of the few recipients of David Mark's largess ie a member of his immediate family or a relation of his many wives and concubines
You are a complete opposite of Your moniker....Run along
Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by smartmom(f): 9:47am On Apr 23, 2015
SamConquer:
You are a complete opposite of Your moniker....Run along

Hehehe, the truth smarts eh, hang on there Oyi, the days of repraisal is coming and soon too. I am an pure Otukpo born (both parents:Upu and Otada) so I know what I am talking about. Let us call a spade a spade. David Mark has not done us well as a people!
Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by SamConquer(m): 10:18am On Apr 23, 2015
smartmom:

Hehehe, the truth smarts eh, hang on there Oyi, the days of repraisal is coming and soon too. I am an pure Otukpo born (both parents:Upu and Otada) so I know what I am talking about. Let us call a spade a spade. David Mark has not done us well as a people!
What reprisal?...reprisal by who and to who?...Anyway,You have your right to hate,cause naturally Humans cannot be satisfied.
Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 23, 2015
smartmom:

gbam!!!! Thats just it.
Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by AreaFada2: 12:38pm On May 14, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by Greatidonis: 12:48pm On May 14, 2015
If crying will solve the problem of this country and our bad leadership I would have cried for 48 hours. Shaiii
Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by smartmom(f): 1:02pm On May 14, 2015
@SAMCONQUER, my mom has to buy a tanker of water @2500 because there is no water anywhere except well water and she is right in the middle of town, off Ibadan street so I am just seeing your 'tap water in front of every house' as pure fabrication. Besides should we be boasting of tap in front of a house in this day and time in a town?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) / How Nigerians Are Drinking Their Own Poo - Aroms Aigbehi Reveals / Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.