Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) (28842 Views)

Outrage As Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos, Liters The Road With Patients Blood / Doctor Assaults Registered Nurse At Abaji General Hospital Again / Lagos Floods General Hospital With Mobile-Toilets (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by saints2(f): 1:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
Please, I need the mods to help me push this to FP please...

This is a general hospital at Orile Agege, in Lagos State. According to my source who visited this place, he told me that patients are been treated on bare floor, yes, I mean bare flood. He said the MD of this hospital has refused to discharge these sets of people when they complained of the condition of the hospital, the MD also stated that no one should be referred to any other hospital, knowing fully well that there is no bed space left again, the patients have no choice but to sleep on the floor, on benches and on the metal chairs at the reception.

The MD still made these patients to pay, even though they had no bed space and rats were rampant in this place, I was reliably informed that rats roam this facilities at will. An unconfirmed report have it that, there may be likely case of LASSA fever in this hospital.

I want to use this medium to call on the Executive Governor of Lagos State, Mr. Ambode, The commissioner of health, Dr. Jide Idris and other law enforcement to please go into this hospital before we have an epidemic situation in Lagos state.

Below are some pictures to know the state of hospital..

Source:
http://ajayiwrites..com.ng/2016/01/general-hospital-in-orile-agege-where.html

cc: lalasticlala

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by saints2(f): 1:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
For more of these pictures, please check

cc: seun, mynd44, lalasticlala, Jarus, Ymodulus,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by PresVA: 1:44pm On Jan 19, 2016
Everything's possible in Naija... so pathetic

The poor keep suffering .. God help us.

3 Likes

Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
It's better to save their lives on the floor than to deny them treatment because of lack of bedspace

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by saints2(f): 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
lofty900:
It's better to save their lives on the floor than to deny them treatment because of lack of bedspace

Are you for real?? You mean you can do this if you are a doctor? Maybe you need to read the story once again..

16 Likes

Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by flexxyworld(m): 2:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
Such a shame too even imagine I was born in that hospital.. Anyways.. God bless nigeria
Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
Nairalanders how do I contact Oluwaseun Osewa, owner of Nairaland Platform? kindly drop the email address here for me. thank you.
Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by ShitHead(m): 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
The legacy of APC...they don turn human beings to brooms.

12 Likes

Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by lacasera14(m): 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
It's a norm in our dear Nigeria, this is no news
Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by MrMcJay(m): 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
Hmmn... The LASG should take care of these people.

They charge taxes running into billions of Naira and should be able to buy hospital beds.
Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by myners007: 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
Buhari . Do something. The Minister of Health and his education counterpart should both declare a state of emergeny in the health and education sector.The Govt should work rather than spending time chasing corruption when the Masses are yet to experieneced the change as promised by APC

6 Likes

Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by Nickymezor(f): 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by chesterlee(m): 2:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
Eko onibaje oh! grin
Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by laurel03(m): 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
Lagos is working...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by eke96: 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
CHANGE!!!

1 Like

Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
PresVA:
Everything's possible in Naija... so pathetic

The poor keep suffering .. God help us.

When the poor are truly tired of the sufferings, they will know exactly what to do.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
Is that Fashola's Lagos or Osun?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
undecided LOOK AT WHERE DECADES OF MASSIVE LOOTING HAS BROUGHT US AS A NATION sad THOSE POLITICIANS WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE FOR MAKING THE COMMON MAN PASS THROUGH THIS HARDSHIP. THE MASSES ARE MOSTLY AT FAULT FOR DEFENDING THESE LOOTERS WHO HAVE MADE THEIR LIVES MISERABLE ALL BECAUSE HE/SHE IS FROM THEIR TRIBE OR ETHNICITY FORGETTING THAT POLITICIANS PUT ASIDE TRIBAL DIFFERENCES WHEN THEY LOOT THE COMMON WEALTH. I PRAY THE BLIND MASSES RECIEVE SENSE THIS YEAR undecided

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by SuzieeDee(f): 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
I just dey pity the girl wey dey d last picture.. see as she don shrink
Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by iamodenigbo1(m): 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
change
Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by abere888: 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
Dis is one of the reasons dasuki and Jonathan must return our stolen money
saints2:

This is a general hospital at Orile Agege, in Lagos State. According to my source who visited this place, he told me that patients are been treated on bare floor, yes, I mean bare flood. He said the MD of this hospital has refused to discharge these sets of people when they complained of the condition of the hospital, the MD also stated that no one should be referred to any other hospital, knowing fully well that there is no bed space left again, the patients have no choice but to sleep on the floor, on benches and on the metal chairs at the reception.

The MD still made these patients to pay, even though they had no bed space and rats were rampant in this place, I was reliably informed that rats roam this facilities at will. An unconfirmed report have it that, there may be likely case of LASSA fever in this hospital.

I want to use this medium to call on the Executive Governor of Lagos State, Mr. Ambode, The commissioner of health, Dr. Jide Idris and other law enforcement to please go into this hospital before we have an epidemic situation in Lagos state.

Source:

Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by AkupeMBANO(m): 2:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
Change!!! Oops! Sori challenge.

2 Likes

Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by AbdulHaram(m): 2:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
The very fact that you wake up in the morning alive and in good health is enough to give thanks to God. Never worry about job or money, na person wey dey alive dey fit find work and money

2 Likes

Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by lankieman: 2:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
Lagos and it's Abracadabra Governance... Since 1999

2 Likes

Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by vRendoh(m): 2:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
grin
No be same Lagos dem say APC don turn to London so!
We are not truthful to our selves ! APC na protected PDPs. Till we face this fact, conflicting reports would continue to emanate from the inner chamber.

3 Likes

Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by Houseofglam7(f): 2:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
Oh jeez
Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
saints2:

Source:

There is something wrong with the photos. perhaps we didn't get the real pics.

FACT: 1.
There is no hospital ward in this country with chairs..............so OP need to explain better, not just deceptive pics.

FACT: 2.
There must be special bond between a staff or the hospital and patient. e.g Tribalism or nepotism or humanitarian.
I am sure no bed space but the doctor or patient agree to rest or being treated there.

2 Likes

Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by ODUBEZE: 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
laurel03:
Lagos is working...
Lolz!
Ambo oooooo Ambo does not have time for the health sector!
All that Fashola has struggled to build is going down the drain!
It is even said tat treatment in general hospitals is cheap so that the masses can have access to good health but this is no longer so!
I don't really blame the MD/staff what do you expect? there is no supervision!
Ambode is busy doing NOTHING!

2 Likes

Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by Adenle041(m): 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
lofty900:

You spoke my mind but the case of rat in the environment must be control to stop the spread of lassa fever and mosquito net provided for both the patient on the bed and on the floor
Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by better85(m): 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
We still have a long way to go....weeps for Africa
Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by Agbanasm: 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
Stop castigating gov, orile Agege gen Hosp is on of the best general hospital in Lagos if not in naija as a whole, it's a place I know so well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNIMAID Student Undergoes Successful Facial Surgery After Acid Attack / Dr. Ada Igonoh Gives Birth To A Boy In California, USA (Photo) / My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.