Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Expo!! Sahara Reporters Now Deleting Buhari's Promises to nigerian On Their Site - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expo!! Sahara Reporters Now Deleting Buhari's Promises to nigerian On Their Site (1237 Views)

DSS Close Down Sahara Reporters Now Before It Is Too Late! / President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter / Aisha Buhari Promises To Take Care Of Baby Born With Exposed Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expo!! Sahara Reporters Now Deleting Buhari's Promises to nigerian On Their Site by BERNIMOORE: 11:58am On Apr 21, 2015
Nigerians should please start saving or have a screenshut of evidence, links and promises made by the Buhari Apc incoming administration expecially sahara reporters

sahara reporters had published so many promises and stories on buhari and immidiately nigerians voted buhari in, they soon realised that some of these promises are either realisable or unrealistic, so why promising something unrealistic in the first place?

[size=14pt]I will make naira equal in value to dollar – Buhari this promise was made by buhari on 23rd march 2015 at owerri APC campaign ground[/size]

Although this topic is still on other sites, but it had disappeared on SR as i am speaking, can someone help to fetch it out on SR before they deny it?
some sahara reporters topics of buhari s promises that i have the screenshuts on my system when i loaded it on the internet today suddenlly the page was not found! just see one http://saharareporters.com/2015/03/08/I-will-make-naira-equal-in-value-to-dollar%20%E2%80%93%20Buhari then i said to myself that are we scammed by the sr website? i am still checking other stories and want to be very sure that there was no mistake or typo error

[size=14pt]Nigerians be wise, please save the remaining promises made by Buhari now on your systems pls have a screenshut that still exist on sahara reporters website now! [/size]. they have to take responsibility for their actions, thanks will be back!

thank God its still available on vanguard
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/ill-make-naira-equal-in-value-to-dollar-says-buhari/

Re: Expo!! Sahara Reporters Now Deleting Buhari's Promises to nigerian On Their Site by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
Na that one be ur next song, start singing your national anthem. U no get work

5 Likes

Re: Expo!! Sahara Reporters Now Deleting Buhari's Promises to nigerian On Their Site by abuchilag: 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
Is Sahara reporters part of APC media team?
Hope they remember the ethics of their profession.
Re: Expo!! Sahara Reporters Now Deleting Buhari's Promises to nigerian On Their Site by tomakint: 12:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
Too late, all the bogus promises of APC during their electioneering campaign are already archived, hence, no amount of cover-ups can save saharareporters I only pity the General in advance cheesy cheesy like Femi Aribisala said, 'if Jonathan can endure being called clueless for 6years, Buhari should with all pleasure endure being called mumu in the next 4years.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expo!! Sahara Reporters Now Deleting Buhari's Promises to nigerian On Their Site by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
that guy may never get into aso rock as the president cool
Re: Expo!! Sahara Reporters Now Deleting Buhari's Promises to nigerian On Their Site by Firefire(m): 12:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
undecided
Re: Expo!! Sahara Reporters Now Deleting Buhari's Promises to nigerian On Their Site by sammyj: 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
Story for the gods !!!!
Re: Expo!! Sahara Reporters Now Deleting Buhari's Promises to nigerian On Their Site by talented143(m): 12:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
BUHARI ONE CHANCE

WE ARE WATCHING.

2 bad U have already start changing mouth even before Handover.

Dat is if Handover will even Take Place
Re: Expo!! Sahara Reporters Now Deleting Buhari's Promises to nigerian On Their Site by kodded(m): 12:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
#BabaOneChance cheesy
Re: Expo!! Sahara Reporters Now Deleting Buhari's Promises to nigerian On Their Site by Ozigbondu(m): 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
sad
Re: Expo!! Sahara Reporters Now Deleting Buhari's Promises to nigerian On Their Site by eCollynzo: 1:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
They realised that it was a false or exaggerated story from News Agency of Nigeria and had to delete it.
However, I am sure they wouldn't have deleted it if it was against PDP or GEJ,
Re: Expo!! Sahara Reporters Now Deleting Buhari's Promises to nigerian On Their Site by ShowYourCertificate: 1:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
@OP can we create a thread that will show where screenshots of all websites where Buhari/APC made their bogus promises?
Re: Expo!! Sahara Reporters Now Deleting Buhari's Promises to nigerian On Their Site by asadike(f): 2:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
Words are like eggs. If it breaks,u can put it together again. Buhari should understand that we are in d 21st century and being a presidential candidate of a popular country like nigeria, the world is watching and recording your words and actions not just sahara reporters. Too late for sahara reporters the world already have it.

1 Like

Re: Expo!! Sahara Reporters Now Deleting Buhari's Promises to nigerian On Their Site by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
screen shot , and upload to cloud, so that even if your sdcard, phone or system fails, you can still download it from cyber space
Re: Expo!! Sahara Reporters Now Deleting Buhari's Promises to nigerian On Their Site by eaglechild: 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
Sahara reporters is a shameless propagandist forum.
Re: Expo!! Sahara Reporters Now Deleting Buhari's Promises to nigerian On Their Site by dgr8truth(m): 3:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: Expo!! Sahara Reporters Now Deleting Buhari's Promises to nigerian On Their Site by abacusCm(m): 4:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
so this Baba election still dey pain these people?abeg make una go use paracetamol oo
Re: Expo!! Sahara Reporters Now Deleting Buhari's Promises to nigerian On Their Site by abacusCm(m): 4:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
so this Baba election victory still dey pain these people?abeg make una go use paracetamol oo
Re: Expo!! Sahara Reporters Now Deleting Buhari's Promises to nigerian On Their Site by BERNIMOORE: 8:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
@OP can we create a thread that will show where screenshots of all websites where Buhari/APC made their bogus promises?

ok thats a good idea, i will get back to you soon!

(1) (Reply)

PDP Defectors Will Come Back With Empty Stomach-jonathan. / Saraki Senate Presidency: Tinubu​ Blasts President Buhari / A Brief Assessment Of The Performance Of The Buhari Regime So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.