Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,214 members, 7,860,368 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

Stolen Car In National Stadium - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stolen Car In National Stadium (558 Views)

Failed Robbery At Stadium Road In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Pics) / Student Of AAU Arrested With Stolen Car / Man Rapes 5-year-old Inside National Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stolen Car In National Stadium by belluchi555: 12:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
National Stadium is a death trap for car thieft, a total number of nine cars have been stolen this year from the National stadium surulere.

I am the latest victim of this criminal gang, who specialized in stealing cars of people who go there to work out inside national stadium surulere.
when you park your car the watch you and open with a master key and drive your car away, the security in the national stadium is loosed.

for readers pls park your car close to where you work out, they target those jogging (running) behinde the main bow of the national stadium.

pls find details below of my stolen car, this dastardly act was carried out on Saturday 18th April 2015,

Car number plate: MUS 343 BR
Chasis Number: JMCD5664rc037220
Enginer Number: F23B40538
Colour: Gold colour
Model: Honda Bulldog 1994 model

any one with useful information should pls contact the nearest police station or area command surulere, before Ojuelegba bus stop. or call me on this number 08086047400.

God bless you all.

thank you.

National Stadium is a death trap for car thieft, a total number of nine cars have been stolen this year from the National stadium surulere.

I am the latest victim of this criminal gang, who specialized in stealing cars of people who go there to work out inside national stadium surulere.
when you park your car the watch you and open with a master key and drive your car away, the security in the national stadium is loosed.

for readers pls park your car close to where you work out, they target those jogging (running) behinde the main bow of the national stadium.

pls find details below of my stolen car, this dastardly act was carried out on Saturday 18th April 2015,

any one with useful information should pls contact the nearest police station or area command surulere, before Ojuelegba bus stop. or call me on this number 08086047400.

God bless you all.

thank you.

God bless you all.

thank you.

Re: Stolen Car In National Stadium by Iyawotolu: 12:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
sad Bros sorry for the loss of your car. Hope it's found soonest.

1 Like

Re: Stolen Car In National Stadium by kelvine(m): 1:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
So sorry and thanks for sharing. Always park near a shop, buy bottled/sachet water and ask vendor to be on the look out for you if you don't have car trackers. Hope you find your car soon or get blessed soon enough to buy a bigger ride.

1 Like

Re: Stolen Car In National Stadium by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
Sorry bros it seem honda from 1994 to 1998 can easily be stolen mine was also remove last year honda 1997

(1) (Reply)

200 Girls Rescued By Nigerian Army, Not Chibok Girls / A Daf Driver Shot Dead By Soldiers / ISIS Publicly Flog Two Men For Privately Breaking Their Ramadan Fast [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.