Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Photo: See The Faces Of The Men Who Stabbed Emmanuel Sithole To Death In SA - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo: See The Faces Of The Men Who Stabbed Emmanuel Sithole To Death In SA (1585 Views)

RCCG Pastor Who Stabbed And Killed His Wife Begs Gov Ambode For Pardon(pictured) / Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison / See The Faces Of Men And Woman Caught For N8bn Fraud In CBN (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: See The Faces Of The Men Who Stabbed Emmanuel Sithole To Death In SA by Jayjay0(m): 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
These four men accused of stabbing Mozambican man Emmanuel
Sithole to death on Saturday April 18th appeared in court today and
were later remanded in prison. SA Police released their photo on
Twitter. Check out the photo from the attack and see if it's the same
men. See here and here

Re: Photo: See The Faces Of The Men Who Stabbed Emmanuel Sithole To Death In SA by Sandydayz(f): 1:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
Am speechless....
Re: Photo: See The Faces Of The Men Who Stabbed Emmanuel Sithole To Death In SA by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
If I catch dis guys, na 1 min I go take wound them .. Sick heads lipsrsealed God punish una generation
Re: Photo: See The Faces Of The Men Who Stabbed Emmanuel Sithole To Death In SA by AndreRose(f): 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
Good move.
An eye for an eye
Re: Photo: See The Faces Of The Men Who Stabbed Emmanuel Sithole To Death In SA by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
shagari and Buhari laid this foundation of xenophobia in 1983 and 1984.the word "GHANA MUST GO" reminds us of a lot. immediately he won election, south Africans decided to treat his country men the way he treated other countries citizens when he was in power.

they only up graded it with killing to draw more attention and possibly dare him and see what his foreign policies will look like.

what has he even said about this attack of his country men in south Africa lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

we should always remember that no one knows tomorrow.
you can insult me all you like, the truth is that, xenophobia has a definition and its one of Buharis legacies to Africa
Re: Photo: See The Faces Of The Men Who Stabbed Emmanuel Sithole To Death In SA by imbless: 1:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
Deluded fools
Re: Photo: See The Faces Of The Men Who Stabbed Emmanuel Sithole To Death In SA by rabbuy(m): 1:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
Owk I done mark their faces Make I go see the doctor
Re: Photo: See The Faces Of The Men Who Stabbed Emmanuel Sithole To Death In SA by Beamborla(f): 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
aguiyi:
shagari and Buhari laid this foundation of xenophobia in 1983 and 1984.the word "GHANA MUST GO" reminds us of a lot. immediately he won election, south Africans decided to treat his country men the way he treated other countries citizens when he was in power.

they only up graded it with killing to draw more attention and possibly dare him and see what his foreign policies will look like.

what has he even said about this attack of his country men in south Africa lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

you can insult me all you like, the truth is that, xenophobia has a definition and its one of Buharis legacies to Africa
Really?
It amazing how people distort history.

What do you have to say about the other non Nigerians?
Did Ghana not deport Nigerians first?

Walahi, I tire for some people sha. This is all you could make out of the unfortunate incident happening in SA. In your bid to discredit Buhari, you had to justify the killings in SA.
Re: Photo: See The Faces Of The Men Who Stabbed Emmanuel Sithole To Death In SA by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
Beamborla:

Really?
It amazing how people distort history.

What do you have to say about the other non Nigerians?
Did Ghana not deport Nigerians first?

Walahi, I tire for some people sha. This is all you could make out of the unfortunate incident happening in SA. In your bid to discredit Buhari, you had to justify the killings in SA.

the summery of my post is that we all should be mindful of our actions and inactions cos nobody knows tomorrow.

the same message goes to oba akiolu of lagoon and his supporters
Re: Photo: See The Faces Of The Men Who Stabbed Emmanuel Sithole To Death In SA by Beamborla(f): 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
aguiyi:

the summery of my post is that we all should be mindful of our actions and inactions cos nobody knows tomorrow.

the same message goes to oba akiolu of lagoon and his supporters
No doubt, your message is a good one but there are better and neutral ways to present it without linking it to Buhari or any other person.

I've seen something like this earlier today on NL but couldn't reply cos I was occupied.

1 Like

Re: Photo: See The Faces Of The Men Who Stabbed Emmanuel Sithole To Death In SA by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
Beamborla:

No doubt, your message is a good one but there are better and neutral ways to present it without linking it to Buhari.

I've seen something like this earlier today on NL but couldn't reply cos I was occupied.

relax , Xenophobia is an unreasonable fear or hatred of foreigners or strangers or of that which is foreign or strange.

do you have another definition of the invents that brought about GHANA MUST GO in Nigeria?
Re: Photo: See The Faces Of The Men Who Stabbed Emmanuel Sithole To Death In SA by Beamborla(f): 2:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
aguiyi:

relax , Xenophobia is an unreasonable fear or hatred of foreigners or strangers or of that which is foreign or strange.

do you have another definition of the invents that brought about GHANA MUST GO in Nigeria?
Back then, Nigeria was littered with illegal immigrants which made life difficult for the legal occupants of the country. There were people from other countries but those from Ghana were more in numbers.

They were not killed of out the county, they were told to leave the country. Nothing was done to foreigners who had legal right to stay.
In S.A, they don't want to know if your stay is legal or illegal. And they openly profess their hatred for Nigerians and that did not start today. I'm yet to come across a Nigerian who hates people or anyone from Ghana just because of his or her nationality.

It is worthy of note that Ghana deported Nigerians first.
Re: Photo: See The Faces Of The Men Who Stabbed Emmanuel Sithole To Death In SA by Jayjay0(m): 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
they should be killed
Re: Photo: See The Faces Of The Men Who Stabbed Emmanuel Sithole To Death In SA by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
Beamborla:

Back then, Nigeria was littered with illegal immigrants which made life difficult for the legal occupants of the country. There were people from other countries but those from Ghana were more in numbers.

They were not killed of out the county, they were told to leave the country. Nothing was done to foreigners who had legal right to stay.
In S.A, they don't want to know if your stay is legal or illegal. And they openly profess their hatred for Nigerians and that did not start today. I'm yet to come across a Nigerian who hates people or anyone from Ghana just because of his or her nationality.

It is worthy of note that Ghana deported Nigerians first.

if you think Ghana has forgotten and forgiven Nigeria for that event then you better have a rethink .

people react to things differently , that people were not killed then does not make it less a xenophobic act.

Also be reminded that we are seeing this killings because of CCTV and digital devices with cameras that are very common this days, in those days, there were just a few people with such gadgets so we cant conclude that no body died in that event
Re: Photo: See The Faces Of The Men Who Stabbed Emmanuel Sithole To Death In SA by Beamborla(f): 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
aguiyi:

if you think Ghana has forgotten and forgiven Nigeria for that event then you better have a rethink .

people react to things differently , that people were not killed then does not make it less a xenophobic act.

Also be reminded that we are seeing this killings because of CCTV and digital devices with cameras that are very common this days, in those days, there were just a few people with such gadgets so we cant conclude that no body died in that event
What has what transpired between Nigeria and Ghana got to do with South Africans killing foreigner in SA.

Maybe Ghana cried to them to help them carry out revenge on Nigeria for deporting them and other black nations for not coming to their aid back then.
Re: Photo: See The Faces Of The Men Who Stabbed Emmanuel Sithole To Death In SA by prospero5(m): 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
What's it with Ghana must go? Pls allow the sleeping dog lie or better still die.

1 Like

Re: Photo: See The Faces Of The Men Who Stabbed Emmanuel Sithole To Death In SA by Moana(f): 5:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
Funny thing is his surname suggests that he could have close ties to the zulu tribe. Its sad people are killing their own simply because borders created to separate us.
Re: Photo: See The Faces Of The Men Who Stabbed Emmanuel Sithole To Death In SA by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
Beamborla:

What has what transpired between Nigeria and Ghana got to do with South Africans killing foreigner in SA.

Maybe Ghana cried to them to help them carry out revenge on Nigeria for deporting them and other black nations for not coming to their aid back then.

you will know soon
Re: Photo: See The Faces Of The Men Who Stabbed Emmanuel Sithole To Death In SA by charlsecy(m): 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
It's muder. It should be life in prison since South Africa abhors the death sentence.
Re: Photo: See The Faces Of The Men Who Stabbed Emmanuel Sithole To Death In SA by iamord(m): 9:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
Beamborla:

Lord have mercy on your assumption
Re: Photo: See The Faces Of The Men Who Stabbed Emmanuel Sithole To Death In SA by TunjiMsp: 9:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
aguiyi:

who let the dog out, please Go back to your cage
Re: Photo: See The Faces Of The Men Who Stabbed Emmanuel Sithole To Death In SA by uchennamani(m): 2:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
aguiyi:

how could we insult you when you have shown the whole world how stupid and unreasonable you are with this comment? You are one reason why family planning should be encouraged in this country. And in you, the adjectives 'idiocy' and 'imbecility' take its full definition.
Re: Photo: See The Faces Of The Men Who Stabbed Emmanuel Sithole To Death In SA by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
uchennamani:
how could we insult you when you have shown the whole world how stupid and unreasonable you are with this comment? You are one reason why family planning should be encouraged in this country. And in you, the adjectives 'idiocy' and 'imbecility' take its full definition.

am not in your league of demented one sided thinkers.

i should be querying your father for poor parenting, idiot
Re: Photo: See The Faces Of The Men Who Stabbed Emmanuel Sithole To Death In SA by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
TunjiMsp:
who let the dog out, please Go back to your cage

animal, go insult BBC for digging out Buharis evil legacies to Africa

(1) (Reply)

Cult War In Calabar: ”two Dies From Cult Clashes In Calabar” (graphic Photos) / Young Man Beat Up His Girlfriend Publicly For Cheating On Him, See Reaction / BREAKING: Polaris Bank in Ila, Osun State Experienced Rubbery Attack Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.