Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Young Man Beat Up His Girlfriend Publicly For Cheating On Him, See Reaction - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Beat Up His Girlfriend Publicly For Cheating On Him, See Reaction (1575 Views)

Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) / Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend / Man Beats His Girlfriend Publicly In Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Beat Up His Girlfriend Publicly For Cheating On Him, See Reaction by Praizeupdates: 5:58am On Dec 11, 2018
According to a viral video posted by IG blogger Tunde Ednut, a young nigerian man was seen beating up his girlfriend mercilessly for cheating on him with her friend boyfriend.

According to the video, the guy's name is Dammy while the cheating girlfriend is Hakimat, third party that suppose to settle the fight seems to be fulfilling the whole situation.

They are not even married, is this really right, see some opinins of some nigerians below.

See photos and video below

Gist From praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/young-man-beat-up-his-girlfriend-publicly-for-cheating-on-him-see-reaction/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Beat Up His Girlfriend Publicly For Cheating On Him, See Reaction by Praizeupdates: 5:59am On Dec 11, 2018

1 Like

Re: Young Man Beat Up His Girlfriend Publicly For Cheating On Him, See Reaction by Praizeupdates: 5:59am On Dec 11, 2018

Re: Young Man Beat Up His Girlfriend Publicly For Cheating On Him, See Reaction by myners007: 6:09am On Dec 11, 2018
You are only brutal and strong when you assault her physically whereas you are extremely weak bedmatically that's the simple reason she went outside to get satisfied. Bros don't vent your anger on the poor girl because of your inability to perform like a real man. Take some dose of Monkite and your problem will be solved to a reasonable level.
Re: Young Man Beat Up His Girlfriend Publicly For Cheating On Him, See Reaction by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 11, 2018
Mumu boy

For record purposes woman no fit cheat on me......we sabi our thing
Having said that if she try am she go hang herself.

One mumu girl for jibowu hostel wey dey form vandamme dey use me pa that year
Today she go do tomorrow she no do again
Ogbeni I no just stress myself
I port straight to her bunk mate first give that one yordi
Na so I move to the opposite bed,before I go another room.
By the time I graduate I don bless all the puna around her.
Woman no go kee me...by the way according to our ancestors

"Na only face we dey phuck,punna na punna. No one get different flavor."
In summary if one hole closes another hole opens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Beat Up His Girlfriend Publicly For Cheating On Him, See Reaction by Nogodye(m): 6:20am On Dec 11, 2018
There are so many ways to deal with the girl aside beating...Both just disgrace themselve publicly.
Re: Young Man Beat Up His Girlfriend Publicly For Cheating On Him, See Reaction by GOFRONT(m): 6:27am On Dec 11, 2018
That guy......Is he faithful himself??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Beat Up His Girlfriend Publicly For Cheating On Him, See Reaction by Holamic: 6:34am On Dec 11, 2018
I dont know why that guy is taking the responsibity of an husband. Guy open ur head pu**y nah handshake one minute is off... Get a life
Re: Young Man Beat Up His Girlfriend Publicly For Cheating On Him, See Reaction by Captainsklyer(m): 6:42am On Dec 11, 2018
That guy is a modafuker, a fadafker and a sisterfker ... I guess he just finished listening to tecno music" if you leave me yawa of dey "

1 Like

Re: Young Man Beat Up His Girlfriend Publicly For Cheating On Him, See Reaction by Ahmed0336(m): 6:48am On Dec 11, 2018
End time boyfriend.

I wish she knows her right

Press charges on d hediot

Even if na im wife

Real mean don't raise their hands on a woman
Re: Young Man Beat Up His Girlfriend Publicly For Cheating On Him, See Reaction by meezynetwork(m): 6:59am On Dec 11, 2018
Wasted youths
Re: Young Man Beat Up His Girlfriend Publicly For Cheating On Him, See Reaction by dabrin: 7:07am On Dec 11, 2018
cool
Re: Young Man Beat Up His Girlfriend Publicly For Cheating On Him, See Reaction by BetWinners(m): 7:43am On Dec 11, 2018
Very good.He should beat her very well.Women love violent and aggressive men cool

4 Likes

Re: Young Man Beat Up His Girlfriend Publicly For Cheating On Him, See Reaction by punisha: 7:45am On Dec 11, 2018
Hitting a woman don't make u any powerful.

Hitting a woman makes u a high ranking coward.

Yes she cheated, that don't justify the beating.

Walk away or cheat back with her kid sister (whichever one that sails your boat) but NEVER hit a woman.

Now, thanks to internet if the girl doesn't pursue this case, people will definitely buy the case to teach d boy a lesson.
Re: Young Man Beat Up His Girlfriend Publicly For Cheating On Him, See Reaction by youngsahito(m): 7:57am On Dec 11, 2018
Shibaraba:
Mumu boy

For record purposes woman no fit cheat on me......we sabi our thing Having said that if she try am she go hang herself.
One mumu girl for jibowu hostel wey dey form vandamme dey use me pa that year Today she go do tomorrow she no do again Ogbeni I no just stress myself I port straight to her bunk mate first give that one yordi Na so I move to the opposite bed,before I go another room. By the time I graduate I don bless all the puna around her. Woman no go kee me...by the way according to our ancestors
"Na only face we dey phuck,punna na punna. No one get different flavor." In summary if one hole closes another hole opens
badt nigga
Re: Young Man Beat Up His Girlfriend Publicly For Cheating On Him, See Reaction by Randy100: 8:45am On Dec 11, 2018
Atleast he didn't fight his fellow guy this time. Kudos to him.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Beat Up His Girlfriend Publicly For Cheating On Him, See Reaction by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:25am On Dec 11, 2018
Well it's messed up touching a lady for whatever reason.

But from what I watched, the girl wanted to protect her phone and the other guy, she kept lying and denying it.

But the other ladies know she was lying.

Girl herself must be useless. undecided

So it's a case of a loose girl dating a woman beater.
Re: Young Man Beat Up His Girlfriend Publicly For Cheating On Him, See Reaction by goodnewscliff(m): 10:17am On Dec 11, 2018
D guy deserve to dealth with!!!!! E no get sister
Re: Young Man Beat Up His Girlfriend Publicly For Cheating On Him, See Reaction by itspzpics(m): 3:52pm On Dec 11, 2018
Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Woman Exposes Her Church Pastor Who Raped Dozens Of Girls & His Own Daughter / Why Is Nigeria The Only Country Famously Known For Internet Fraud? / See The Youtube Channel Where An Unknown Yahoo Boy Teaches People How To Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.