Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,449 members, 7,812,376 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba (58475 Views)

Suleiman Abba Handover To Solomon Arase (pics) / Acting Police IG, Solomon Arase, Senior To Outgoing Police Boss, Suleiman Abba / Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Femi Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
en
Re: Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by dre11(m): 1:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
Saw it coming

waiting for more heads to roll before May 29th
Re: Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by cabjoy(m): 2:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
heyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

is police form out
Re: Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by adanny01(m): 2:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
This one is too late!

Why is Mbu still an officer of the Police force?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by cana882(m): 2:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
Well, the IG was so gud dat GEJ would hav sacked him earlier since he loves corrupt people around him & if mbu was IG, who knows if he would still b preparing to packout or buying a new shoe to wear for his re-inauguration. This is just medicine after death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by wwwkaycom(m): 2:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ha, GEJ still dey kick o! He just sacked Gbenga Elegbeleye because his godfather the deputy governor of Ondo State decamped to APC few hours to the March 28 presidential election and now IGP Abah is gone for not helping him rig election, no problem sha, GEJ himself has been sacked by Nigerians, GEJ till May 29, 2015!

14 Likes

Re: Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
grin
Re: Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by timilehing(m): 2:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
He should be tried and jailed too alongside Mbu

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by Rilwayne001: 2:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
modath:

While Mbu J Mbu still has a Job! lipsrsealed,

Nigeria I hail thee.

According to the book of TANoids, chapter 6, verse 2015, the ex-IGP deserves the sack for not using the state apparatus to achieve the needed "end" of his benefactor/employer.

grin grin book of TANoids indeed

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by Intendy: 2:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
interesting times ahead.
that's why people should serve with their conscience
FRIENDSHIP GOES BAD

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by onatisi(m): 2:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
barcanista:
Jonathan is still the President till May 29. grin
we lost an election ,we didn't lose the seat.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by MrMcJay(m): 2:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ok

When we say Jonathan is clueless, they say we are insulting him. You don't antagonize someone who has accurate records of information that can be used against you.
Suleiman Abba was sacked because he isn't trusted not to squeal on the atrocities of Jonathan and his gang when Buhari comes on board. Unfortunately for Jonathan, the former IGP he would be the star witness in the prosecution of Jonathan and his 40 thieves.

I think that Nigeria's most expensive real estate in the next 4 years is going to be Kirikiri. So many 'billionaires' there.
Otunba Obanikoro
Pstor Peter Fayose
Ms. Diezani
Alhaji Muazu
Bode 'Tewonde' George

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by donshaddow(m): 2:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
May! May!!! Go away, come again another day, Presi Jonah wants to sack!

I reserve my comment.... For 2nd half.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by humberjade: 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
That's for failing to dance to Jonah's tune at the
just concluded presidential elections, despite the
colossal amount of Dollars he received from him.

O boy Uncle Jonah dey vex seriously...First d politrickians who chopped his money and cleaned
mouth, now it is d IGP.

For all of those who chopped Jonah's money without
delivering, in Rowen Pope's voice (Scandal TV Series)

*be afraid...be very afraid...Jonah is coming 4 y'all.
grin

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by TopGee: 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
Jonathan is still in control till May 29, 2015. Don't dare him.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by alawaiss(m): 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
Mother, hu kills har own child @ pdp...remind jonathan dat, 29 may iz around d corner. If hi lyk, sack everbdy b4 wi sack him

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by icedbreez(m): 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
Dannyset:
Heard he was sacked for playing neutral during the Presidential election. Why Jonathan should not be probed after handing over is what APC will hav to explain to Nigerians.

Mr Man, how many former Presidents and looters in Chief of Nigeria from Abacha to IBB to Abdulsalami to OBJ have you ever probed before that it's President Jonathan you want to start with. I dare you to try it and see what will become of your Niger Area.
He hired Suleman so why can't he fire him if he so wish, at least until May 29th.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by rusher14: 2:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
torkaka:
. . . . . . . . . .somebody should remind the dunce that Jega is still there grin grin grin . . . . . . .and Muazu grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by Austin4lif: 2:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
modath:

Nigeria I hail thee.

According to the book of TANoids, chapter 6, verse 2015, the ex-IGP deserves the sack for not using the state apparatus to achieve the needed "end" of his benefactor/employer.
u are a sadist and it also seems u dnt read and understand easily. He was retired not sack, all his entitlement will be accorded to him. Mr Mbu is not due for retirement and even Buhari will not be insensitive to ask him to retire. Stop witch hunting people that are better then u on nairaland. Just get a job bro it will help u.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by besttrader: 2:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
Only if the Police Chief constituted a risk to national security should he be sacked, which I doubt. I think his refusal to play along with the rigging script could have prompted such actions. Howbeit, considering the numerous failures of this administration, what it needs should have been a saving face i.e. last minute commissioning of laudable projects, etc. Well! Well! There are obviously no projects to commission.

Every government will be judged by its score card, nothing more, nothing less. The Nigeria I pray for is one in which any one that has stolen our collective wealth is prosecuted and all such wealth retrieved, any thing short of that is a joke for me. GMB must go after all the thieves, those in APC, PDP, organized private sector, civil service, et al.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by abokine: 2:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
IGP Abba subvert the constitution by withdrawing the no 4 citizen his security aidss and he was not sacked I wonder what he could've done this time around to deserve this sack.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
are u serious??!!!!
Re: Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by Bants(m): 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
Why didnt GEJ sack Doyin Okupe, FFK and Reno this guy baffles me oh well you lost the election loyalty
Re: Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by Kingspin(m): 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
Dannyset:
Heard he was sacked for playing neutral during the Presidential election. Why Jonathan should not be probed after handing over is what APC will hav to explain to Nigerians.
Abeg the campaigns are over.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by Dragonking: 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
modath:

Nigeria I hail thee.

u guys always complain about everything..you were shouting that gej should sack the igp which he did now una still no tire.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by Timothy12345: 2:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
Chai
Re: Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
icedbreez:

Mr Man, how many former Presidents and looters in Chief of Nigeria from Abacha to IBB to Abdulsalami to OBJ have you ever probed before that it's President Jonathan you want to start with. I dare you to try it and see what will become of your Niger Area.
He hired Suleman so why can't he fire him if he so wish, at least until May 29th.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .it will be tried and nothing will happen!!! . . . . . . . . .characters like you threatened us that the country will burn if their son is not returned, they have all now found their tails between their legs

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 2:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
The stupid man should be sacked because he did not help fayose out. I guess this is for ekiti. The law makers can neva enter the state house to impeach him.

This is my experience, my opinion. Expect your mileage to vary.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by MzJackBaueress(f): 2:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ozigbondu:
This guy tenure has to be the shortest in our history cheesy but why bother sacking him he is as good as gone already
Solomon Arase will have the shortest tenure. He just have one month to stay. grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by Ebubeslym(m): 2:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
omenka:
He should divorce his wife as well. She's the worst thing that ever happened to his political career.

This is so low coming from you.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
omenka:
He should divorce his wife as well. She's the worst thing that ever happened to his political career.
hahaha! #so wicked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election / What Obama Told Buhari During Their Meeting / Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.