Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,892 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice (22033 Views)

New Ondo Deputy Governor, Others Set To Dump PDP For APC.. / Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Ali Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor / Elechi Served Impeachment Notice By Ebonyi House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice by Alexisu: 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
otijah:
He is defecting because PDP lost the election, I don't knw those thugs spared his life.

He decamped b4 d election
Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice by noeloge82(m): 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
It is bound to happen just a matter of time , cos it is not possible to have a pdp governor and apc deputy it means one will sabotage d other meanwhile d bad news is dat Gmb has closed the door on all pdp decampes what a wrong move for the old man deputy governor tongue
Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice by sheymoni(m): 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
Mimiko's political career is going down the drain & he's looking for people who will join him in the wilderness of politics so he's engineering the impeachment of his deputy for switching allegiance from Pdp to APC
Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice by gebest: 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
Mimiko should be impeached too for decamping from LP to PDP.
Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice by spako4(m): 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
It seems Mimiko has made a wrong move by defecting to pdp,
his political structure is falling apart.
Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice by albany231: 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:
How can you have a PDP governor and an APC deputy?

Oga, don't fight it.

Its possible. Ogun state governor is APC and Deputy is SDP and the governor dont have any problem with him. I just hope people praising this action will also allow the Ekiti lawmakers to do there work.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice by albany231: 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
Mimiko decamped to PDP, then there was no problem. The Deputy decamped to APC and now they are threatening him. What kinda mean and wicked governor is this man. Ogun state governor is APC and Deputy is PDP yet there is no wahala. I just hope PDP goats hailing this decision wont cry when they return the favor for Fayose. Tit for tat

1 Like

Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice by simple4generall(m): 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
otijah:
He is defecting because PDP lost the election, I don't knw those thugs spared his life.
he defected before d general election was conducted
Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice by masseratti: 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
What exactly is gross misconduct.
Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
Acidosis:
Good development

I trust Ondo and Ekiti people; who say im mama no go sleep, im self no go see eye take sleep

Ekiti and Ondo will never be controlled by Tinubu & Lia Mohammed.

CONFIRMED

1 Like

Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice by oweman: 3:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
this Nigerian book states are not showing any positive example , in Ekiti state what they have there is a thug Governor while Ondo is a different version

1 Like

Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
otijah:
point of correction,he decamped 48hrs before the general elections
Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice by hush15: 3:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
Dtrader1:
impeachment by this time? why now?

ask the 19lawmakers in ekiti, whatever response you get, apply it to his case.
Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice by Coolbite(m): 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
Eyaaaah, too baa. Baba is finally a goner. He will end becoming a liability to APC once he is impeached. My candid advice would for him to resign to save himself from being impeached from office. But then, what goes around comes around.
Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice by hush15: 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
albany231:
Mimiko decamped to PDP, then there was no problem. The Deputy decamped to APC and now they are threatening him. What kinda mean and wicked governor is this man. Ogun state governor is APC and Deputy is PDP yet there is no wahala. I just hope PDP goats hailing this decision wont cry when they return the favor for Fayose. Tit for tat

this shows you a stark illiterate when it comes to modern day politics. when did amosun's septum become PDP on. the last time I checked, the guy moved to adopt and he took up a woman to be his deputy
Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice by omeddy: 4:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
In Bauchi state, Governor is Apc while deputy is Pdp , in Ogun state, Amosun is Apc while his deputy is Sdp. No impeachment threat in both states.
Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice by mobaking: 4:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
Can u serve impeachment notice to a deputy governor who is outside the country on medical check-up?.All these rubber stamp house of assembly sef,I tire o.
Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice by Fishout(m): 4:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
Amaechi deputy Gov decamped to PDP,nobody serve him impeachment note,Ogun state Deputy decamped to SDP nobody serve him .Niger state deputy gov decamped to Apc nobody serve him.it is now show how immature nd unserious element mimiko is.He is not deserve a leader taikless of being Gov of a great state like Ondo state.Useless person .U nd ur members will not succeed.
Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice by PhockPhockMan: 4:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
Jorussia:
for about two years or so now,the gov of Sokoto has been in APC while his deputy is in PDP , we haven't heard of problems between them,despite the fact that APC has almost all the members of the house of assembly,same for rivers and nasarawa states. mimiko should respect himself, because if he do any thing funny,he is going to b a goner.
You can't compare the two situations. Sokoto and Nasarawa governors are tolerating their deputy because they're of no consequences.
In Rivers state case, Amaechi would have impeached Tele Ikuru, remember, Rivers state judiciary had been under lock and key for over six months now.
Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice by albany231: 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
hush15:

this shows you a stark illiterate when it comes to modern day politics. when did amosun's septum become PDP on. the last time I checked, the guy moved to adopt and he took up a woman to be his deputy

This is the problem i have with cursed fools like you that jump on thread to throw insult. You are a certified moronic dingbat without brain, your cerebrum is leaking and deserve total cleansing and replacement. However, Amosun current deputy decamped to SDP before the last election and he remains so until the new swearing in of Amosun and his new deputy. You are daft and should always ask questions instead of calling people stark illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice by emamos: 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
otijah:
hope u read d contnt b4 u commnt sir, he decmpd 2 day b4 presdntial electn.
Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice by olayinkaj2(m): 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
Nonsense! Instead of them to concentrate on governance, impeachment notice is what they a sharing here and there.
Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice by Abdulhakeem7(m): 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
So, mimiko wants to pass his anger on d old man, even though he succeeds in impeaching him, there re better days ahead for Ali Olanusi unlike he (mimiko)
Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice by Olufhemy(m): 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

You can't compare the two situations. Sokoto and Nasarawa governors are tolerating their deputy because they're of no consequences.
In Rivers state case, Amaechi would have impeached Tele Ikuru, remember, Rivers state judiciary had been under lock and key for over six months now.

1. Is it the judiciary that impeaches?
2. The CJ who constitutes the panel isn't on strike.
Thank me later
Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice by hush15: 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
albany231:

This is the problem i have with cursed fools like you that jump on thread to throw insult. You are a certified moronic dingbat without brain, your cerebrum is leaking and deserve total cleansing and replacement. However, Amosun current deputy decamped to SDP before the last election and he remains so until the new swearing in of Amosun and his new deputy. You are daft and should always ask questions instead of calling people stark illiterate.

a fool to the letter you are. if not, you would understand your original comment before responding. again, I say you a total all round, in and out, up and down stark illiterate. if not for divine intercession on you behalf, your case would have been beyond solutions.

they enlightened you and your cursor is being reset and you spitting trash again....

I feel sorry for your situation.
Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice by hush15: 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
albany231:

all round illiterate, can you read your comment above, eediot
Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice by albany231: 5:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
[s]
hush15:

a fool to the letter you are. if not, you would understand your original comment before responding. again, I say you a total all round, in and out, up and down stark illiterate. if not for divine intercession on you behalf, your case would have been beyond solutions.

they enlightened you and your cursor is being reset and you spitting trash again....

I feel sorry for your situation.

[/s]

Trash coming from a rabid dog without common sense. A useless animal that don't know the difference between Governors and Gov-Elect, you are a waste of space and should be used as a sample for transformed monkey, its even an insult to monkeys cos they have more intelligent quotient than you. You have comprehension problem and your Alma mater deserved to be burnt and turned to a burial ground for graduating an unenlightened, uneducated, and dumbo like you. Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice by obayaya(m): 5:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
Kulas:
This was the agreement he reached yesterday with Tinubu that He MUST be given the APC guber ticket in Ondo during the next Election on the CONDITION that he MUST decamp to APC before the election as way of making the public to see that APC is waxing stronger and counter the negative effect the defection of Rivers state deputy governor to PDP has done to APC.

Wrong calculation if you ask me...

Mimiko can frustrate him, impeach him, give EFCC an indisputable reason to arraign and convict him..

He'll be busy trying to save his ass and clear his name that he won't remember guber ticket..

And APC won't risk giving him the ticket with such negative baggage..

Unlike Ikuru who has nothing to lose from his defection

I knew this would happen..

The deputy governor made a very very wrong political calculation
Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
cana882:
Mimiko is stupid. He is nw hated by the people of ondo for his stingy and wicked attitude. Yes he'll succeed in impeaching his deputy but how long will he be there before he is impeached??
b4 he is impeached by whom,ghosts? U got a 2nd thinking coming,man..
Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice by Victortee1(m): 5:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
pak:
I still can't fathom how Mimiko went from hero to villian in just a few years.

This guy was the most loved, most amiable, most popular man in Ondo state until he got to power.

I worked under him in the early 2000s and he was genuinely loved by all. How power changed him beggars belief

His fall began wen he left labour party for PDP! #lawofassociation
Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice by PhockPhockMan: 6:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
Olufhemy:

1. Is it the judiciary that impeaches?
2. The CJ who constitutes the panel isn't on strike.
Thank me later
Do you Know Reason why Amaechi has refused to pay Judiciary?
Because he is aftaid of Impeachment by Wike group.
Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice by faithforbetter: 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ondo deputy governor may eventually be impeached but Gov Mimiko will really suffer for it after May 29

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Warned Of Impending Religious Crisis - Saharareporters / P&ID: We Will Continue Efforts To Identify, Seize Nigerian Assets / Nigerians To Pay VAT For Digital Services – Finance Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.