Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice (22027 Views)

New Ondo Deputy Governor, Others Set To Dump PDP For APC.. / Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Ali Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor / Elechi Served Impeachment Notice By Ebonyi House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice by Banter1(m): 6:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
Mogidi:
He's as good as gone, the money Tinubu gave him to decamp would last him a lifetime.
you're supporting his impeachment, and people like you don't want fayose impeached.
Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
LKO:
Which party would be controlling d Ondo State House of Assembly as from May 29? I just hope d APC was able to win more seats frm d last elections. If this is d case, then Mimiko must be impeached also.
lol...PDP won 19, APC won 2 cheesy cheesy cheesy

Impeach fire

1 Like

Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice by cana882(m): 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
Rexxie:

b4 he is impeached by whom,ghosts? U got a 2nd thinking coming,man..
can u jst settle down, take a moment and think past political party and about the person of interest?? Mimiko is hated not because he's in pdp but because he's wicked to his people. A man that assembled civil servants and after the meeting gave them N100 as transport.. he's even apologising because he knw wat he has done so don't sit there and assume he can never be impeached. Ur wrong,man..
Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice by Bflexing(m): 6:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
otijah:
He is defecting because PDP lost the election, I don't knw those thugs spared his life.
He decamped b4 d election..wanna blame someone,blame mimiko.he can betray even his mother because of money and politics
Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice by mymadam(m): 7:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
otijah:
He is defecting because PDP lost the election, I don't knw those thugs spared his life.

Reference: "The crisis between Governor Olusegun Mimiko and his Deputy, Olanusi deepened following his defection from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to the All Progressives Congress (APC) two days to the just concluded Presidential elections." Nigeria rocks!
Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice by Olufhemy(m): 7:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Do you Know Reason why Amaechi has refused to pay Judiciary?
Because he is aftaid of Impeachment by Wike group.

See,the court doesn't impeach,rather the courts forestall impeachment,take a cue from the Ebonyi saga where the judiciary was on strike,but as soon as impeachment began,the Gov(elechi) attended to d judiciary and they granted an injunction against the imp process,and d rest today is history.
Pls get d facts straight
Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice by ahaika23: 7:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
chynie:
him matter don dey pure o
mumu
Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice by pak: 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
Victortee1:

His fall began wen he left labour party for PDP! #lawofassociation

Aaaaaah, you prolly know little about Ondo politics.
Mimiko's slide began waay before that......
Infact joining PDP was something of a drowning man clutching at straws!
Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice by Sunnidinho: 8:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
Make una dey fool una self. Mimiko stands gidigba.
Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
cana882:
can u jst settle down, take a moment and think past political party and about the person of interest?? Mimiko is hated not because he's in pdp but because he's wicked to his people. A man that assembled civil servants and after the meeting gave them N100 as transport.. he's even apologising because he knw wat he has done so don't sit there and assume he can never be impeached. Ur wrong,man..
well they cant throw da baby away with da bath water,can they? They shud put up with mimiko and not allow some janjaweeed skulking apc ranger take advantage..they,apc,could have a hand in this..and mimiko couldnt've given those civil servants more,hes playing safe,ya know,some apc mole could do some extra terrestral secret recording n next day,next thing u hear n see are screaming headlines in the Punch and Nations newspapers..
Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice by tolababa(m): 10:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:
How can you have a PDP governor and an APC deputy?

Oga, don't fight it.

Ask Wammako of APC and Shagari of PDP both of sokoto state
Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice by DeGenius3(m): 10:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
tough one though...
Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice by reborn1: 11:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
albany231:
[s][/s]

Trash coming from a rabid dog without common sense. A useless animal that don't know the difference between Governors and Gov-Elect, you are a waste of space and should be used as a sample for transformed monkey, its even an insult to monkeys cos they have more intelligent quotient than you. You have comprehension problem and your Alma mater deserved to be burnt and turned to a burial ground for graduating an unenlightened, uneducated, and dumbo like you. Pathetic.

Chisos shocked but why?
Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice by wolextayo: 7:46am On Apr 22, 2015
otijah:
i guess all you do read in newspapers are joke (thats if u even have one) he defected BEFORE the presidential election
Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice by hush15: 9:54am On Apr 22, 2015
albany231:
[s][/s]

Trash coming from a rabid dog without common sense. A useless animal that don't know the difference between Governors and Gov-Elect, you are a waste of space and should be used as a sample for transformed monkey, its even an insult to monkeys cos they have more intelligent quotient than you. You have comprehension problem and your Alma mater deserved to be burnt and turned to a burial ground for graduating an unenlightened, uneducated, and dumbo like you. Pathetic.

an insensible being described itself. even an earthworm has pedigree more than you. you dis god forsaken anomaly that was mistakenly created in human skin, to express yourself, you add to engage the use of an encyclopedia. am sure someone helped you to type this. useless being, not useless human being. if you were human, you stone dead brain won't fail you totally.

anofia

oyster, talk your own.
Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice by MacluvPH(m): 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
BUHARI MY MAN,WIKE MY MENTOR
Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice by ajoskele(m): 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
barcanista:
lol...PDP won 19, APC won 2 cheesy cheesy cheesy

Impeach fire
So Ondo Assembly has 21seats?

I had always thought you had all information at your disposal. How disappointed am I!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FCC Seals Martin Elechi's Home In Ebonyi / Buhari Warned Of Impending Religious Crisis - Saharareporters / President Buhari Is Not Thinking About Next Election – VP Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.