Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

7 Annoying Things Not To Do When Your Husband Is Cheating - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Annoying Things Not To Do When Your Husband Is Cheating (2943 Views)

Mother's Day: Share Those Annoying Things Your Mum Used To Do You Now Appreciate / The Oldest Couple In Gelegele, Edo State. Husband Is 105yrs Old & Wife 95yrs / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Annoying Things Not To Do When Your Husband Is Cheating by khalebzy(m): 2:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
It is painful when a loved one cheats on you. The world seems to slow down everything else fades away.

For women, the thought of how much they have invested and the deceit races through their minds.

Here are some things that could further push your man away.

1. Investigating about the other woman: [/b]The truth hurts sometimes. Just avoid the stress and focus on winning your man back.

2.[b] Insulting your husband:
You will eventually give him a reason to make up his mind.

3. Insulting the woman: By doing this, you are just giving her the spotlight she does not deserve.

4. Asking him to choose between you and the other woman: Your husband really wants to be with you. Asking him to choose is a big mistake.

5. Monitoring him like a baby: He will begin to avoid your calls. Men want their privacy sometimes.

6. Fighting the other woman: Don’t act like a tout. People will end up blaming you. You might even get hurt.

7. Leaving your matrimonial home: BIG!! Mistake. He will bring her in.
Men in the house, feel free to add yours... cheesy
Re: 7 Annoying Things Not To Do When Your Husband Is Cheating by sexynabila(f): 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
8. displeasing urself inorder to please him...
9. trying too hard to dress look like the other woman

4 Likes

Re: 7 Annoying Things Not To Do When Your Husband Is Cheating by imbless: 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: 7 Annoying Things Not To Do When Your Husband Is Cheating by nicerichard05: 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
na dis kinda mum.u tread dey hit fp
Re: 7 Annoying Things Not To Do When Your Husband Is Cheating by Evina(f): 2:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
Disgusting!!!

2 Likes

Re: 7 Annoying Things Not To Do When Your Husband Is Cheating by Mprex(f): 2:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
the best thing to do to a cheating spouse is to ignore his exploits and pretend you don't know about them

no matter how it hurts, its the best you can do. Confronting him or the lady in question will be a daft move. Channel your energy into something that makes you happy and burn the frustration

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Annoying Things Not To Do When Your Husband Is Cheating by LaRoyalHighness(f): 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
Rubblish..(What should she do? Fast and pray abi?.. NEXT!!!
Re: 7 Annoying Things Not To Do When Your Husband Is Cheating by MRBrownJ: 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OP, did you fell on your head this morning?! why write such BS this early morning?

khalebzy:

1. Investigating about the other woman: The truth hurts sometimes. Just avoid the stress and focus on winning your man back.

winning what?! if a man cheats on a woman, then that women should drop this man and move on with her life looking for a respectful/trustworthy man. taking back a cheating man is like shoving shit back up your aaasss.

2. Insulting your husband: You will eventually give him a reason to make up his mind.

bwaaaaaaah! the minute he went to mount that other girl, he ALREADY made up his mind to DISRESPECT himself, his wife and their r/ship.

3. Insulting the woman: By doing this, you are just giving her the spotlight she does not deserve.

oh lawd! she already got the the spotlight she did not deserve when her husband mounted her.

4. Asking him to choose between you and the other woman: Your husband really wants to be with you. Asking him to choose is a big mistake.

are you serious? no, REALLY?! the choice was made when he fukced that other woman, and if that is how a man shows his wife that he wants her then we are doomed.

5. Monitoring him like a baby: He will begin to avoid your calls. Men want their privacy sometimes.

if ever a man cheats and his wife finds out about it, and is foolish enough to stay with him then that man has LOST all his privacy until further notice and wifey has all the rights to monitor is cheating behind.

6. Fighting the other woman: Don’t act like a tout. People will end up blaming you. You might even get hurt.

as much as you are starting to make some sense here, who gives a damn if people do blame her?

7. Leaving your matrimonial home: BIG!! Mistake. He will bring her in.

its called "being able to look at yourself in the mirror in the morning". if a man does not respect a woman then why should she stay with him? this woman wont be able to proudly look at herself in the mirror if she stay with that animal, and if she does not do it for that reason, let her leave because life is too precious to be dying of deadly diseases because your disrespectful husband couldnt keep his dikc in his pant.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 7 Annoying Things Not To Do When Your Husband Is Cheating by soye3(f): 3:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
my goodness!!! is this what women have been reduced too? JEEZZZ . what makes u feel ure a God dt women cannot do without?? my dear , from dating, a woman with self respect and dignity should spell it out in clear terms dt CHEATING in whateva form will not b tolerated. if it happens, girl, no cheating man is WORTH ur tears nd sweat. he can bring in 15 more if he likes but plzzzzzz TAKE YOUR LEAVE.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Annoying Things Not To Do When Your Husband Is Cheating by Ewuro4: 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
Plain Sacarsm
Re: 7 Annoying Things Not To Do When Your Husband Is Cheating by khalebzy(m): 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
Mprex:
the best thing to do to a cheating spouse is to ignore his exploits and pretend you don't know about them

no matter how it hurts, its the best you can do. Confronting him or the lady in question will be a daft move. Channel your energy into something that makes you happy and burn the frustration
you are so on point!
Re: 7 Annoying Things Not To Do When Your Husband Is Cheating by khalebzy(m): 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
nicerichard05:
na dis kinda mum.u tread dey hit fp
well thats my view, you can as well share yours.
Thanks
Re: 7 Annoying Things Not To Do When Your Husband Is Cheating by tintingz(m): 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
Op you don't expect a woman to sit and watch her marriage crash she must do one or two things from what you have listed.

...but the one I don't really like is a woman fighting her Hubby's mistress(who's doing her own thing jeje) instead of facing the cheating husband, you will see some women fighting in public like mad cats.
Re: 7 Annoying Things Not To Do When Your Husband Is Cheating by khalebzy(m): 4:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
tintingz:
Op you don't expect a woman to sit and watch her marriage crash she must do one or two things from what you have listed.

...but the one I don't really like is a woman fighting her Hubby's mistress(who's doing her own thing jeje) instead of facing the cheating husband, you will see some women fighting in public like mad cats.
But when you do one of those listed above, you tend to add more charcoal to the fire
Re: 7 Annoying Things Not To Do When Your Husband Is Cheating by Dyt(f): 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
Lmao
Very funny
I can't write for others but for myself

I am too busy with all the good things of life than worrying about a cheating husband
Those I know and seen that worries and cries most are the lazy fat assess women, sitting/sleeping/eating/waking up everyday waiting for their beloved husband to put food on the table.

No time to monitor or look like someone else
Not like there's no love or we don't have our days but def not abt cheating

Pls enuf of this cheating cheatee
Re: 7 Annoying Things Not To Do When Your Husband Is Cheating by tintingz(m): 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
khalebzy:
But when you do one of those listed above, you tend to add more charcoal to the fire
There is nothing wrong for a wife to do number 1 and 7.

No1. It is good for a woman to know who her husband is sleeping with, you don't want her to be infected with STDs.

And...

No7. If a woman can't cope with a cheating husband the best thing for her is too quite the marriage, it is not a do or die affair.

1 Like

Re: 7 Annoying Things Not To Do When Your Husband Is Cheating by crackhaus: 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
LOL gringrin

2 Likes

Re: 7 Annoying Things Not To Do When Your Husband Is Cheating by khalebzy(m): 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
tintingz:
There is nothing wrong for a wife to do number 1 and 7.

No1. It is good for a woman to know who her husband is sleeping with, you don't want her to be infected with STDs.

And...

No7. If a woman can't cope with a cheating husband the best thing for her is too quite the marriage, it is not a do or die affair.
oh yes but it is a *Till death do us part affair right
Re: 7 Annoying Things Not To Do When Your Husband Is Cheating by khalebzy(m): 5:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
Dyt:
Lmao
Very funny
I can't write for others but for myself

I am too busy with all the good things of life than worrying about a cheating husband
Those I know and seen that worries and cries most are the lazy fat assess women, sitting/sleeping/eating/waking up everyday waiting for their beloved husband to put food on the table.

No time to monitor or look like someone else
Not like there's no love or we don't have our days but def not abt cheating

Pls enuf of this cheating cheatee
you must be an hardworking woman
Re: 7 Annoying Things Not To Do When Your Husband Is Cheating by tintingz(m): 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
khalebzy:
oh yes but it is a *Till death do us part affair right
I don't believe in "till death do us apart" motto.
Re: 7 Annoying Things Not To Do When Your Husband Is Cheating by khalebzy(m): 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
tintingz:
I don't believe in "till death do us apart" motto.
That means you dont believe in the bible
Re: 7 Annoying Things Not To Do When Your Husband Is Cheating by tintingz(m): 7:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
khalebzy:
That means you dont believe in the bible
Did i tell you I'm a Christian? undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Annoying Things Not To Do When Your Husband Is Cheating by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
MRBrownJ:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OP, did you fell on your head this morning?! why write such BS this early morning?

winning what?! if a man cheats on a woman, then that women should drop this man and move on with her life looking for a respectful/trustworthy man. taking back a cheating man is like shoving shit back up your aaasss.

bwaaaaaaah! the minute he went to mount that other girl, he ALREADY made up his mind to DISRESPECT himself, his wife and their r/ship.

oh lawd! she already got the the spotlight she did not deserve when her husband mounted her.

are you serious? no, REALLY?! the choice was made when he fukced that other woman, and if that is how a man shows his wife that he wants her then we are doomed.

if ever a man cheats and his wife finds out about it, and is foolish enough to stay with him then that man has LOST all his privacy until further notice and wifey has all the rights to monitor is cheating behind.

as much as you are starting to make some sense here, who gives a damn if people do blame her?

its called "being able to look at yourself in the mirror in the morning". if a man does not respect a woman then why should she stay with him? this woman wont be able to proudly look at herself in the mirror if she stay with that animal, and if she does not do it for that reason, let her leave because life is too precious to be dying of deadly diseases because your disrespectful husband couldnt keep his dikc in his pant.

Dude, I bow for you grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Annoying Things Not To Do When Your Husband Is Cheating by TrishaP(f): 8:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
Silent treatment will be best.
Re: 7 Annoying Things Not To Do When Your Husband Is Cheating by khalebzy(m): 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
tintingz:
Did i tell you I'm a Christian? undecided
Atheist? Muslim?
Re: 7 Annoying Things Not To Do When Your Husband Is Cheating by Mprex(f): 10:35am On Apr 22, 2015
khalebzy:
you are so on point!
thanks
Re: 7 Annoying Things Not To Do When Your Husband Is Cheating by Mynd44: 5:02am On Apr 23, 2015
MBJ has finished it

1 Like

Re: 7 Annoying Things Not To Do When Your Husband Is Cheating by soopamom: 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
what tha Bleep?! post obviously written by a dumb myopic self absorbed man. mitscheeeew

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Is Verbal Abuse As Bad As Physical Abuse? / 7 Signs Your Husband Is Happily Married To You / Top Five(5) Female Names That I Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.