Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,746 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Breaking News:nnamdi Kanu Unveil Secret Security - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News:nnamdi Kanu Unveil Secret Security (3337 Views)

Breaking News Nnamdi Kanu Rearrested / Jesus! Nnamdi Kanu Unveil 2nd Batch Of Eastern Security Network / BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi Kanu's Father Eze Kanu Is Dead. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News:nnamdi Kanu Unveil Secret Security by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
Fire on the mountain

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News:nnamdi Kanu Unveil Secret Security by theFilmtric: 7:05pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Fire on the mountain
Audio army. cheesy
theFilmtricsay

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News:nnamdi Kanu Unveil Secret Security by helinues: 7:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
sad

Is Kanu really working towards of achieving Biafra or working against, Can this people face Man O war not to talk of army.

Ndigbo should be wary of Kanu turning Igbo land into another war zone while he sits behind his keyboard to incite

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News:nnamdi Kanu Unveil Secret Security by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
Amotekun will see these ones and as usual pee in their pants

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News:nnamdi Kanu Unveil Secret Security by Jashub: 7:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
This man is just a joker.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:nnamdi Kanu Unveil Secret Security by efighter: 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2020
Just as was done in 1967. At the end of the day over three million were used for pepper soup and suya by Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani soldiers

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News:nnamdi Kanu Unveil Secret Security by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2020
We won’t tolerate killing of biafrans again
In any part of Nigeria
Thank u
Re: Breaking News:nnamdi Kanu Unveil Secret Security by efighter: 7:10pm On Dec 11, 2020
OOzz:

Just as it happened between 1967 and 1970. A child that refuses to learn from the mistakes of his father will end up being disgraced and humiliated just like his father.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News:nnamdi Kanu Unveil Secret Security by FishFisher: 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
Anything una see ...in ago tag MNK, make una leave this guy alone , the attention is becoming boring
Re: Breaking News:nnamdi Kanu Unveil Secret Security by efighter: 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
FishFisher:
Anything una see ...in ago tag MNK, make una leave this guy alone , the attention is becoming boring

I am enjoying the joke

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:nnamdi Kanu Unveil Secret Security by RedPanthar: 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2020
This is not new. Anyone watching the terrain would know Biafra is building a combat unit in shadows

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:nnamdi Kanu Unveil Secret Security by AniOmaa: 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2020
efighter:
Just as was done in 1967. At the end of the day over three million were used for pepper soup and suya by Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani soldiers
For a tribe that has been conquered militarily by the Fulani emirate as in Kwara, and economically by the Igbos as in No man's land (Lagos)... you sure do a lot of talking.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News:nnamdi Kanu Unveil Secret Security by AdaugoChisom(f): 7:15pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kanu should take it easy, We in Bonny are under Pirates attack with no help from security agencies.
Re: Breaking News:nnamdi Kanu Unveil Secret Security by RedPanthar: 7:15pm On Dec 11, 2020
efighter:

Just as it happened between 1967 and 1970. A child that refuses to learn from the mistakes of his father will end up being disgraced and humiliated just like his father.

1967 can never repeat. Over 40% of igbos are outside the S.E. More and more nations globally are sympathetic towards the Biafra cause.

If things go South rich igbo sons can pull financial resources together and get all types of arms from all over the world and they will be fully armed.

Once Innoson is seized weaponry manufacturing would speeden

I don't see the SE suppressed anymore and see Biafra coming into full existence within just 10 years. Go and Mark it down

I'm not an igbo. But Nigeria is steadily crashing into full scale destruction. Follow the Naira analytics and you'll see that the nation is taking a steep steady decline into oblivion

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News:nnamdi Kanu Unveil Secret Security by T9ksy(m): 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2020
efighter:

Are you for real? Do you honestly believe that the yorubas will eagerly jump into the trenches with the same fulanis tormenting our region, to fight biafrans? As long as they don't invade our land, we have no quarrel with biafrans.

It's Buhari's cousins from chad, niger, mali, etc that are responsible for the heightened state of insecurity in yorubaland.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News:nnamdi Kanu Unveil Secret Security by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2020
Amotekun go finish these ones now not to talk of NA

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:nnamdi Kanu Unveil Secret Security by okeyglm: 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
this is commendable, they needs bullet proof vest, helmets and night vision.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News:nnamdi Kanu Unveil Secret Security by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
Armed forces without arms grin
Re: Breaking News:nnamdi Kanu Unveil Secret Security by JAOS(m): 7:37pm On Dec 11, 2020
weak men
Re: Breaking News:nnamdi Kanu Unveil Secret Security by obonujoker(m): 7:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
Lol... Ibadan Expressway news just to look for trouble grin
Re: Breaking News:nnamdi Kanu Unveil Secret Security by Obamaofusa: 7:39pm On Dec 11, 2020
OOzz:

Just like not up to 200 Yoruba soldiers decimated battalions of Igbo soldiers at Ore..kikikikikikikikikikikiki.
Very sweet decimating wrapper tying Igbo cowards..

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News:nnamdi Kanu Unveil Secret Security by gidgiddy: 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2020
obonujoker:
Lol... Ibadan Expressway news just to look for trouble grin

As always
Re: Breaking News:nnamdi Kanu Unveil Secret Security by Obamaofusa: 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2020
T9ksy:

Are you for real? Do you honestly believe that the yorubas will eagerly jump into the trenches with the same fulanis tormenting our region, to fight biafrans? As long as they don't invade our land, we have no quarrel with biafrans.

It's Buhari's cousins from chad, niger, mali, etc that are responsible for the heightened state of insecurity in yorubaland.
E se sir.A lot of people know the truth but they are playing ostrich.Those terrorists have taken a lot of Nigerians' lands as we speak especially in the North.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News:nnamdi Kanu Unveil Secret Security by babatunx(m): 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2020
Lol...

Fire on the mountain ko, snow in the valley ni.

na this ragtag boy scout he wan take face a Sovereign State without any notable ally state in private or public?
I laugh!

Well the positive is, if this is indeed true, that means Nnamdi Kanu has finally fallen into the trap of FG
Re: Breaking News:nnamdi Kanu Unveil Secret Security by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
AniOmaa:

For a tribe that has been conquered militarily by the Fulani emirate as in Kwara, and economically by the Igbos as in No man's land (Lagos)... you sure do a lot of talking.
You have expose yourself enemy of southern unity

The night mare of supporter of APC and terrorist

These are men

The battle is not won by numbers but by divine willing,courage ,strategy and dedication
We have conquered
The media
The thought

I support anything that will emancipate igbos from this loop hole
I plead with haters to help us tell their leaders to support referendum for biafrans
That’s all we need from haters for now
Re: Breaking News:nnamdi Kanu Unveil Secret Security by Miracle1991: 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
RedPanthar:

1967 can never repeat. Over 40% of igbos are outside the S.E. More and more nations globally are sympathetic towards the Biafra cause.

If things go South rich igbo sons can pull financial resources together and get all types of arms from all over the world and they will be fully armed.

Once Innoson is seized weaponry manufacturing would speeden

I don't see the SE suppressed anymore and see Biafra coming into full existence within just 10 years. Go and Mark it down

I'm not an igbo. But Nigeria is steadily crashing into full scale destruction. Follow the Naira analytics and you'll see that the nation is taking a steep steady decline into oblivion
hahahaha, I have been hearing that one since. Just mention one country that is sympathetic to Biafra.
Mr boy! War is not a child play. Don't forget that the major weapon of war is food.
I can confidently tell you that if it happens again, that will be their end.
Re: Breaking News:nnamdi Kanu Unveil Secret Security by RedPanthar: 7:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
Miracle1991:
hahahaha, I have been hearing that one since. Just mention one country that is sympathetic to Biafra.
Mr boy! War is not a child play. Don't forget that the major weapon of war is food.
I can confidently tell you that if it happens again, that will be their end.

You will see it happen when the referendum comes. That time mock me. I have spoken

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:nnamdi Kanu Unveil Secret Security by theFilmtric: 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
them no get guns??
Nnamdi learn from Tigray (TPLF) in Ethopia
It would be a bloodbath

theFilmtricsay
Re: Breaking News:nnamdi Kanu Unveil Secret Security by Nwadiuto247: 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
helinues:
sad

Is Kanu really working towards of achieving Biafra or working against, Can this people face Man O war not to talk of army.

Ndigbo should be wary of Kanu turning Igbo land into another war zone while he sits behind his keyboard to incite

I don't believe their lies
Re: Breaking News:nnamdi Kanu Unveil Secret Security by Notasyouthink: 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
helinues:
sad

Which army?? Is it the same army that cannot defeat the boko boys, or the ones that are good in killing innocent and peaceful protesters you're talking about??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Announce Weekly Lockdown Of South East Starting From 9th August / Has Wole Olanipekun Scammed APC And Tinubu? / How Many Of Them Can You Name?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.