Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo (32666 Views)

Paul Okoye And Wife, Anita Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Sweet Words / Peter Okoye Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary, Gushes Over Lola Omotayo / Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Son's Birthday With Beautiful Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by amebotrends: 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
Stephanie Okereke and husband ,Linus have been married since 2012..She wrote

“Happy Wedding Anniversary to my amazing husband, you are one in a million. I will marry you over and over again. #MySoulmate4Life.�� I thank God everyday for this amazing life we share. Always your baby❤️��”

Their Paris wedding is still considered the most romantic Nigerian celebrity wedding ..Happy Anniversary to them

https://instagram.com/p/1vT_pimOVl/

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by doreenvee(f): 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
Wishing you guys more years with many children around your dining table.

20 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
4 years don waka dem still dey carry go like say nothing happen.

No pikin yet o! Hey hubby u better carry ya wife go check up
All diz home video babes sleeping with Jim iyke Ramsey Noah for free as if nemesis won't catch up with dem

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
sexyseun:

All diz home video babes sleeping with Jim iyke Ramsey Noah for free as if nemesis won't catch up with dem
some men don't married just for the woman to be a baby Making machine. And some people have a plan.

Most Africans just believe as soon the woman married she should start popping out babies. undecided like seriously. undecided

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by Dapresident(m): 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
rokiatu:
some men don't married just for the woman to be a baby Making machine. And some people have a plan.

Most Africans just believe as soon the woman married she should start popping out babies. undecided like seriously. undecided
God bless u for d wondaful reply..

32 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by edwife(f): 4:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
sexyseun:

Dear, this statement was not necessary-not cool.

You are a woman,the world will be a better place if women support one another.

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by dechandel(f): 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
I can still remember the glamorous wedding..
Happy Anniversary¡¡¡!!

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by sinizia: 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
sexyseun:

Has she ever complained to you about babies? Did her husband PM you begging you for babies? Why don't you get married like her for a start? You ain't fit enough to tie her shoe lace. If I Google your name, you'll only be relevant because you registered on NL. Nobody knows you. You lots just sit around your stolen BB Curve 1 and type shít day in, day out!! Keep hating, bonobo!!

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
edwife:

Ditto

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
Happy wedding anniversary to Imo sister.

We Imo ladies lead in every aspect. grin smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by pretydiva(f): 5:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
Wishing u many more years of blissful marriage. And ur children, grand children, great grand children shal surround your table. Amen

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by edwife(f): 5:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
Vickybee:
Happy wedding anniversary to Imo sister.

We Imo ladies lead in every aspect. grin smiley

shocked shocked so you are Ada Owerri? grin

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
edwife:

shocked shocked so you are Ada Owerri? grin

Yes, proudly. grin

You?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by Savigne(f): 5:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
Congrats to the both of them....Wishing them more years of marital bliss.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by edwife(f): 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
Vickybee:

Yes, proudly. grin

You?

Mbaise wink

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
edwife:

I Don't Care undecided
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
rokiatu:

sorry dear but what's the purpose of marriage? Even d bible clearly states be fruitful and multiply, if 4 years isn't okay enough to plan then something is wrong
Most of d celebs dey copy are all proud to be mothers, Beyonce, Kelly Rowland, Alicia Keys, Kim Kardashian and even Bad girl riri is pregnant

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
sexyseun:
sorry dear but what's the purpose of marriage? Even d bible clearly states be fruitful and multiply, if 4 years isn't okay enough to plan then something is wrong
Most of d celebs dey copy are all proud to be mothers, Beyonce, Kelly Rowland, Alicia Keys, Kim Kardashian and even Bad girl riri is pregnant

My dear, it ain't a competition na. Every woman is different, God time is best and not everyone believe in having children early.
She is still young........and they can even go three or another four more years if they want. Least I forget, some people don't even believe in having children at all.
Their marriage their business not ours.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
rokiatu:
My dear, it ain't a competition na. Every woman is different, God time is best and not everyone believe in having children early.
She is still young........and they can even go three or another four more years if they want. Least I forget, some people don't even believe in having children at all.
Their marriage their business not ours.
well you are right though

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by NEGZY(f): 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
Of course it's nobody's intention to go for even a year without a child especially in Africa. Don't just open your mouth wide and mock someone because you just renewed your data plan. I wish you have a child of your own cos if you don't you will also receive open mockery just as you've done. It's d law of karma not mine.

17 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by safarigirl(f): 6:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
sexyseun:

it's this same otondo that is always saying Rita and Genny should go and marry.

I'm very sure you're not engaged talk less married, Your current guy (if you have any) is probably only with you cuz you satisfy his manly needs, your posts portray you as one who isn't good for any other thing.

When you finish mocking these women, just pray you find someone who will pity you enough to wife you and then pray God grants you the fruit of the womb cuz these ladies you mock at least have successful careers, what do you have?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by Vivipop(f): 7:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
Awwwww! Very sweet. Happy Wedding Anniversary Mr/Mrs Linus

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by Rahmatuparker: 7:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
congratulations. Many more years together.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
safarigirl:
it's this same otondo that is always saying Rita and Genny should go and marry.

I'm very sure you're not engaged talk less married, Your current guy (if you have any) is probably only with you cuz you satisfy his manly needs, your posts portray you as one who isn't good for any other thing.

When you finish mocking these women, just pray you find someone who will pity you enough to wife you and then pray God grants you the fruit of the womb cuz these ladies you mock at least have successful careers, what do you have?
*yawns*
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by mrborntodoit: 7:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
Happy Married Life,lovely photo!
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by iyobs7(f): 7:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
Linus Linus my brother be licking that stew cool cool cool
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by Lifebender(m): 7:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
Everytime i see news like this,i been they think it is S3UN.S3UN when will u get married.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
rokiatu:

stop padding ur nyash

7 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by kpeteman(m): 7:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
all of u ladies attacking sexyseun.... please, she was only stating the facts... dear Stephanie pray for kids pls, all ur money and fame are notin if u have none
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
sexyseun:

Most of the time, it's the man that's infertile.

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
Modaru no go see door enter una house IJN

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2face Idibia's Sons, Nino And Zion, In Adorable Photos / Sandra Iheuwa Was Engaged To Another Man Before Ubi Franklin Got Her Pregnant / Runtown Shares First Photo Of His Son, Zamar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.