Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Sandra Iheuwa Was Engaged To Another Man Before Ubi Franklin Got Her Pregnant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sandra Iheuwa Was Engaged To Another Man Before Ubi Franklin Got Her Pregnant (32662 Views)

Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement / I Was Engaged, Working Two Jobs At 17 – Maria Chike / Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sandra Iheuwa Was Engaged To Another Man Before Ubi Franklin Got Her Pregnant by chinambusay: 12:48pm On May 24, 2019
Report of Ubi Franklin expecting a 4th child with a 4th woman identified as Sandra Iheuwa has taken a different twist, as it was gathered that she was engaged to another man before Ubi Franklin got her pregnant. 

A Nigerian doctor and Twitter user, Oluwafisayo who commented on the report, disclosed that she knew about this since 2018. She further revealed that Sandra Iheuwa was engaged to another man before Ubi Franklin got her pregnant. She also shared a March 1 report on SDK which corroborated her claim. It was further gathered that she was engaged to a lawyer who she gave N8million and now demanding back after their engagement packed up.

A quick check on Instagram also revealed that she has gotten N1million out of the N8million she borrowed the lawyer she was previously engaged to. Sandra Iheuwa wrote on Instagram; 

"Well 1 million was paid out of my the debt owed to me with promise to pay the rest tomorrow let's see how tomorrow goes no 7 million alert I will unmask the document cos some people need to be taught a lesson you can't go around doing stupid shit and think there are no consequences. I am a Mbaise woman dont mess with me when it comes to my money"

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/24/sandra-iheuwa-was-engaged-to-another-man-before-ubi-franklin-got-her-pregnant/

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Was Engaged To Another Man Before Ubi Franklin Got Her Pregnant by chinambusay: 12:49pm On May 24, 2019
cool cool cool cool
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Was Engaged To Another Man Before Ubi Franklin Got Her Pregnant by festacman(m): 12:55pm On May 24, 2019
complicated.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Was Engaged To Another Man Before Ubi Franklin Got Her Pregnant by Nukilia: 1:00pm On May 24, 2019
Could it be voodoo?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Was Engaged To Another Man Before Ubi Franklin Got Her Pregnant by dachiwater: 1:03pm On May 24, 2019
odiegwu o

3 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Was Engaged To Another Man Before Ubi Franklin Got Her Pregnant by LearnITsmash(m): 1:41pm On May 24, 2019
Women are the worst cheats in life undecided imagine her sleeping around when she had a soon to be husband

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Was Engaged To Another Man Before Ubi Franklin Got Her Pregnant by Ciaos: 3:10pm On May 24, 2019
Self control no dey him dictionary at all. Representing his state well. Na wa ooooo!!

13 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Was Engaged To Another Man Before Ubi Franklin Got Her Pregnant by RTSC: 3:21pm On May 24, 2019
Who're.

Even without this story, we already know she is a who're.

No better woman go get belle for a man like ubi Franklin.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Was Engaged To Another Man Before Ubi Franklin Got Her Pregnant by RTSC: 3:22pm On May 24, 2019
Nukilia:
Could it be voodoo?
Which yeye voodoo? na money.

11 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Was Engaged To Another Man Before Ubi Franklin Got Her Pregnant by Nickijoy(f): 3:32pm On May 24, 2019
She gave the pregnancy to the highest bidder!

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Was Engaged To Another Man Before Ubi Franklin Got Her Pregnant by pally123: 4:36pm On May 24, 2019
So dis guy dey fire every girl 'nekede'?

12 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Was Engaged To Another Man Before Ubi Franklin Got Her Pregnant by Earthquake3: 4:43pm On May 24, 2019
This guy is messed up

12 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Was Engaged To Another Man Before Ubi Franklin Got Her Pregnant by princemartinsG(m): 4:43pm On May 24, 2019
We youths are important to the redemption of Nigeria.

If the youths don't decide to get it right, among our elderly ones who were unable to get it right, then the hope for Nigeria may be evasive.

In all these myriad of issues in our nation, the youth should open their minds to learn to do good, understand the need to unite and strive at all time to be responsible in all our actions.

If there will surely be a change for good in Nigeria the youth should be at the fore of it.

Vote for a NEW NIGERIA

18 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Was Engaged To Another Man Before Ubi Franklin Got Her Pregnant by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 24, 2019
Or before she spread her legs for another guy with more money. Irresponsible meets irresponsible.

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Was Engaged To Another Man Before Ubi Franklin Got Her Pregnant by czarina(f): 4:44pm On May 24, 2019
Interesting cool
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Was Engaged To Another Man Before Ubi Franklin Got Her Pregnant by enemyofprogress: 4:44pm On May 24, 2019
Na wa o. She gaved the pregnancy to the reachest man
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Was Engaged To Another Man Before Ubi Franklin Got Her Pregnant by repogirl(f): 4:44pm On May 24, 2019
Messy people

4 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Was Engaged To Another Man Before Ubi Franklin Got Her Pregnant by DaBogu: 4:44pm On May 24, 2019
In Brazil a 17yr old is a footballer.
In India a 17yr old is a shop owner.
In China a 17yr old is an engineer.
In Iraq a 17yr old is a Soldier.
In Israel a 17 yr old is a priest.

In Africa a 35yr old is a whatsapp group admin. God why*

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Was Engaged To Another Man Before Ubi Franklin Got Her Pregnant by enemyofprogress: 4:45pm On May 24, 2019
kennygee:
Or before she spread her legs for another guy with more money. Irresponsible meets irresponsible.
like sey you no dey spread legs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Was Engaged To Another Man Before Ubi Franklin Got Her Pregnant by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:45pm On May 24, 2019
Ubi is really an irresponsible goat!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Was Engaged To Another Man Before Ubi Franklin Got Her Pregnant by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 24, 2019
enemyofprogress:

Don't say what you can't back up.

Many people have paid dearly for it.
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Was Engaged To Another Man Before Ubi Franklin Got Her Pregnant by paparazzi1987(m): 4:46pm On May 24, 2019
Nukilia:
Could it be voodoo?

hmm.. na Video grin

1 Like

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Was Engaged To Another Man Before Ubi Franklin Got Her Pregnant by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 24, 2019
toto sweet everyman should be fùcking any available toto
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Was Engaged To Another Man Before Ubi Franklin Got Her Pregnant by enemyofprogress: 4:46pm On May 24, 2019
Nickijoy:
She gave the pregnancy to the highest bidder!
this your profile picture na wa
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Was Engaged To Another Man Before Ubi Franklin Got Her Pregnant by davillian(m): 4:46pm On May 24, 2019
She was engaged and still spread her leg like Cr7 that wants to play freekick grin.
Be like this ubi guy no dey use condom .
GOAT I mean real ewu

5 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Was Engaged To Another Man Before Ubi Franklin Got Her Pregnant by ednut1(m): 4:46pm On May 24, 2019
Yet he will be always quick to quote bible and say religious things on his page. Smh
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Was Engaged To Another Man Before Ubi Franklin Got Her Pregnant by meobizy(f): 4:47pm On May 24, 2019
I am only here to prepare for the next thread about Ubi Franklin: Ubi Franklin's favourite colour is blue .

4 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Was Engaged To Another Man Before Ubi Franklin Got Her Pregnant by Curvybaby: 4:47pm On May 24, 2019
MORAL LESSON:

Not all free pvssy be chop and clean mouth

angry angry angry angry angry angry
If you don't check my signature you are very WICKED

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Was Engaged To Another Man Before Ubi Franklin Got Her Pregnant by enemyofprogress: 4:47pm On May 24, 2019
kennygee:

Don't say what you can't back up.

Many people have paid dearly for it.
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Was Engaged To Another Man Before Ubi Franklin Got Her Pregnant by Biglittlelois(f): 4:48pm On May 24, 2019
I wonder how his ex wife feels right now cos shes more or less part of his baby mamas, really sad.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

18 Celebrities And Their Doppelgangers / Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo / Munachi Abii Releases New Pretty Picture. Fine Woman!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.