Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Lenovo K3 Note First Hand Review By Fiilosofer - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lenovo K3 Note First Hand Review By Fiilosofer (63587 Views)

How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note / EXCLUSIVE: Elephone P7000 Hands On Review- By Ahmadjr / The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lenovo K3 Note First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by oceanme: 1:34pm On May 28, 2015
wizzymate:
Rooted mine this way.
http://forum.xda-developers .com/android/development/ufficial-thread-lenovo-k3-note-t3102997

I HAVE A 1WEEK 4DAYS OLD LENOVO K3 NOTE FOR SALE
ITS WHITE WITH NOT A SINGLE SCRATCH ON IT
I PURCHASED FROM ELIJAHDRE
I WANT TO SELL IT FOR 39K
with glass screen protector and leather pouch
REASON: TO PICK UP A HIGHER PHONE WITH DRE
CALL ME: 08067230465
Re: Lenovo K3 Note First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by shahydbinaliyu(m): 3:50pm On May 28, 2015
oceanme:

I HAVE A 1WEEK 4DAYS OLD LENOVO K3 NOTE FOR SALE ITS WHITE WITH NOT A SINGLE SCRATCH ON IT I PURCHASED FROM ELIJAHDRE I WANT TO SELL IT FOR 39K REASON: TO PICK UP A HIGHER PHONE WITH DRE CALL ME: 08067230465

still trying to sell my elephone p6000,
Re: Lenovo K3 Note First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by Nobozora(m): 6:31pm On May 29, 2015
Nobozora:
I hear this device heats up and gets really hot wen downloading, pls how true is dis? And has anyone used the glo bis on it cos i hear its a mtk device
make una reply na. Make i no go buy nonesense o. Or which other is better?
Re: Lenovo K3 Note First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by ShootingStar88(m): 12:03am On May 30, 2015
ajasa4link:
Has anyone been able to root his or her k3 note?
And also is anybody using Glo bis on his or her k3 note,please I need a detailed explanation on how to go about it, don't want to brick this machine.

any news?
Re: Lenovo K3 Note First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by maltharzaer(m): 2:45am On May 30, 2015
@wizzymate Thanks a lot for your mails. I finally rooted my K3 Note. But I still can't uninstall system apps. Lemme know if any thing helpful comes up. I appreciate
Re: Lenovo K3 Note First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by okahdidi: 6:17am On May 30, 2015
ShootingStar88:

any news?
Glo bis don't work. The phone warms up normally like others
Re: Lenovo K3 Note First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by wizzymate(m): 6:44am On May 30, 2015
maltharzaer:
@wizzymate Thanks a lot for your mails. I finally rooted my K3 Note. But I still can't uninstall system apps. Lemme know if any thing helpful comes up. I appreciate
Titanium backup pro can uninstall system apps but be very careful.

1 Like

Re: Lenovo K3 Note First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by ajasa4link: 10:23am On May 30, 2015
Nobozora:
make una reply na. Make i no go buy nonesense o. Or which other is better?
The heat up story is not true.

1 Like

Re: Lenovo K3 Note First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by abrahym(m): 10:46am On May 30, 2015
I have few weeks K3 Note for sale with receipt... Call or whatsapp 08066475319 or 08188498086
Re: Lenovo K3 Note First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by dguyindcorner(m): 9:24pm On May 31, 2015
I will appreciate if the people here that have rooted this device can help with a comprehensive steps on how to go about it. The tutorial on XDA is somehow complicating. Thanks.

maltharzaer wizzymate and others.

1 Like

Re: Lenovo K3 Note First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by maltharzaer(m): 8:20am On Jun 01, 2015
@dguyindcorner the procedure is not really complicated, just the English... You can't really blame the developer cos of different linguals. You need your PC obviously, and for each link he posted, you should download those files. Get the Mega app there and download other files. Extract the lenovo drivers from the downloads you'll make in the Mega app. Also get the PDA.net file for Windows in the zip folder and install, download and extract the additional ADB drivers...but import the SuperUser zip folder into the Mega Cloud app without extracting, only extract at the last step where you need to reboot your phone by simultaneously clicking Volume Up and Down keys with the Power button. Select English and choose SuperUser from SD Card where you're to save the zip folder.
I know my explanation is a lil rusty, but that's the best I can offer now. Safe with your Device. Be very careful
Re: Lenovo K3 Note First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by dguyindcorner(m): 5:29am On Jun 02, 2015
Thanks
maltharzaer:
@dguyindcorner the procedure is not really complicated, just the English... You can't really blame the developer cos of different linguals. You need your PC obviously, and for each link he posted, you should download those files. Get the Mega app there and download other files. Extract the lenovo drivers from the downloads you'll make in the Mega app. Also get the PDA.net file for Windows in the zip folder and install, download and extract the additional ADB drivers...but import the SuperUser zip folder into the Mega Cloud app without extracting, only extract at the last step where you need to reboot your phone by simultaneously clicking Volume Up and Down keys with the Power button. Select English and choose SuperUser from SD Card where you're to save the zip folder.
I know my explanation is a lil rusty, but that's the best I can offer now. Safe with your Device. Be very careful
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Lenovo K3 Note First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by wizzymate(m): 1:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
Please i need someone to tell me the google play services app version on the k3 note, i need the last three digits in the bracket after the dash. mine is (1955121-430), updated mine and it force closes. Thanks
Re: Lenovo K3 Note First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by Mudarris: 7:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
Fiilosofer:
Camera layout
UITH!
Re: Lenovo K3 Note First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by drobadebayo: 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
Fiilosofer:
Camera layout
These bloody idiots still haven't tarred this road
Re: Lenovo K3 Note First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by Mudarris: 10:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
drobadebayo:

These bloody idiots still haven't tarred this road
Lol... @JB: U self dey here ni?!
Re: Lenovo K3 Note First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by drobadebayo: 8:58am On Jun 07, 2015
Mudarris:

Lol... @JB: U self dey here ni?!
Mustuffy!!!i hail thee
Re: Lenovo K3 Note First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by Mudarris: 2:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
drobadebayo:

Mustuffy!!!i hail thee
I greet you too bro
Re: Lenovo K3 Note First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by econity(m): 8:18am On Jun 09, 2015
maltharzaer:
please i've been trying this method without achieving the desired result. Wen i start i usually get stock at fastboot reboot. It will say waiting for device for like eternity. While at times my phone wil get stock at 'fastboot mood'
please is there any thing am not getting right. Is it necessary for me to ve SD CARD b4 it will work.
Help a brother out.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Lenovo K3 Note First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by maltharzaer(m): 11:48am On Jun 09, 2015
Follow the instruction that says you should press Volume keys and power button to reboot the phone... You will get a dialogue, choose English and click on boot from SD Card or ensure you select the SuperUser zip folder from the storage option you used. Not really comprehensive, but I think you'll do good. Please don't brick your device
Re: Lenovo K3 Note First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by dguyindcorner(m): 11:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
if you are a k3 user and wish to join k3 Whatsapp group, you may quote me and drop your number or send me a message on Whatsapp @08137055771
Re: Lenovo K3 Note First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by lakunle1love(m): 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
Fiilosofer:

The follow come charger is somewhat magical... Charges really fast. For the battery life, I certify it very okay considering the screen size... Although it's not as brilliant as the 5000mah gionee m2

it's Gionee m3 that's 5000mah bro, not m2
Re: Lenovo K3 Note First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by Nobozora(m): 9:45am On Jun 21, 2015
It's just terrible that i cant have the glo bis to work on this device, i for really buy am
Re: Lenovo K3 Note First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by elijahdre(m): 3:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
Nobozora:
It's just terrible that i cant have the glo bis to work on this device, i for really buy am
Check out with okahdidi. He has a thread on this forum
Re: Lenovo K3 Note First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by Fiilosofer(m): 8:54am On Jun 23, 2015
lakunle1love:

it's Gionee m3 that's 5000mah bro, not m2

Thanks for the correction... Haven't used a gionee device before
Re: Lenovo K3 Note First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by SweetSoup(m): 6:36am On Jun 26, 2015
People buying phones and selling the phone after one week usage begs a lot of questions...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lenovo K3 Note First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by Teedeechian(m): 12:41am On Jul 03, 2015
Fiilosofer:
Recent apps screen
Damn,lenovo got nice UI,vibe + lollipop.
Re: Lenovo K3 Note First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by MonettMobile: 11:04am On Nov 28, 2015
Brand new Lenovo k3 notes for sale. 42k. Call 09095063679. Delivery available.

Re: Lenovo K3 Note First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by Baroba(m): 1:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
Good phone if you can root and install Cayanogen mod on..
Re: Lenovo K3 Note First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by ChrisEditor(m): 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]is it pay on delivery?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion / Wifi Hotspot Issues On Tecno and other Android devices (solved) / Tiktok Bans ‘legging Legs’ Trend Amid Concerns Over Body Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.