Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,353 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

How To Pass Any Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Pass Any Job Interview (876 Views)

My Experience In A Deceived Job Interview In Lagos(gnld Now Neolife Networking) / How To Answer ‘Tell Me About Yourself’ At A Job Interview / My Job Interview Experience Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Pass Any Job Interview by ICSLimited: 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
Do you know that out of every 100 people interviewed for a role, only 10% succeeds?

I vividly remember the story of a young man who applied for a job. Now this young man knew one of the interviewers for the company he wanted to work for. To him, the interview was supposed to be a walkover.

Just few minutes to the time he was to be invited in, the man he knew on the panel suddenly had a stomach upset and had to use the gents. Before he could come back, this young man was called in, could not answer any of the questions he was asked and the rest, as they say, is history.

Could this story have ended differently? I think so and that is why it is important to follow these few steps whenever you are preparing for any interview... http://icsjobportal.com/blog/how-to-pass-interview/

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies In Lagos And Portharcourt / HOT Job!!vacancies For Mon 11th May 2015 (confirmed,verified) Get Your Dream Job / Anyone Attending Ibadan PRL Interview Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.