|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,885,094 members, 6,931,162 topics. Date: Friday, 24 June 2022 at 11:09 PM
|Online Marketing/networking Officer by EasyCall: 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2015|
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Create and implement online marketing strategies that will create impact to the company’s website and social channels and increase revenue for the company
2. To supervise search engine marketing campaigns and other online marketing campaigns as well as tacking results and analyzing statistics.
3. Define social media key performance indicators and implement enterprise-lead measurement analysis and reporting methods.
4. Initiate the editorial calendar and lead content creation across social media channels of the company.
5. Design and implement an excellent SEO and SEM strategies that will boast the company’s social media channels and website.
6. To develop online marketing plan, conduct research and utilize most current marketing strategies in order to positively position the company in the market place.
7. To initiate and implement all social media and SEO management standards, policies and rules of engagement.
8. Control online marketing budgets, and analyze performance and make adjustments for enhanced investments. Qualifications 3-6 years of in-house professional experience in digital marketing strategy and execution in ecommerce or any industry.
9. Must be a SMO, SEM and SEO expertise from the strategy and execution point of view.
10. Candidate must have the skill to interpret data using analytic/reporting tools to create marketing programs.
11. Strong experience in online marketing and advertisement campaigns such Google Adwords, Google Adsense, Affiliate marketing, Email Marketing, Video marketing SEO, SEM, SMO, Facebook ads, Nairaland etc.
12. Candidate must have strong-thinking, analytical and problem solving skills. Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications skills. Strong ability to optimize landing pages and user funnels. Skills to function solely and efficiently administer projects and meet deadlines successfully with high level of professionalism. Strong ability to conduct research, implement marketing plans and maintain customer relations.
Must be OND graduate. Interested and qualified candidate should send their letter of application and CV to email@example.com.[/b][b] Submission of application closes on the 8th May, 2015
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27