Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,225 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Ojukwu Granting A Press Conference- Picture - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Granting A Press Conference- Picture (32167 Views)

Burkina Faso Prime Minister Died Suddenly During A Press Conference In Turkey / Governor Tanko Al Makura's Media Team Have Just Issued A Press Statement / Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu Granting A Press Conference- Picture by fashiajones(m): 9:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
well ur hero to u But not to me,,,from What I read he's an oxford graduate who was commissioned into the military and therefore not skilled in the art of warfare... I have heard of kings, warriors who leads at the war front But to all d books I have been expose to, none wrote ojukwu leading or fronting the war...all He did was to read prepared speech, execute fellow ibos who never wanted the war, hid n run into bunkers in the east, at the end He ran and left d others for the Nigerian to do them as they like....the real hero is general yakubu Gowon who showed mercy and declared "no victor no vanquish" He came from a little beginning to become the ruler of the republic... #fact He never wanted the war But the arrogance and jealousness of ojukwu brought this...I mean no disrespect

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu Granting A Press Conference- Picture by nyabinghi(m): 10:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ojukwu can't be a hero to nigerians because he did nothing when ibo soldiers were killing leaders from other regions. He dressed like a woman when he ran away to CIV. He was a cradle robber and betrayed C C Onoh. He never won an election even in the east . His family is disunited in death. Hero ko, zero ni. Quote me make Amadioha fire you

4 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Granting A Press Conference- Picture by Mbediogu(m): 10:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
ODUMEGWU OJUKWU; THE LEGEND

ojukwu is a great man who fought the great nigeria civil war and prove to the world that igbos are not cowards, he fought the war to make igbos to be recognised as the strongest tribe in nigeria.
Ojukwu died a great man, his legacy shall never be forgotten.

Ojukwu had the igbos in his heart, and fought for their freedom, from the chains of nigeria, even though it did not work out well, but ojukwu prove to the world that we are free, ojukwu was a friendly and cheerful leader.

Ojukwu talked like a king, and fought like a god, he is truly a god, who saw the sufferings of the igbos his people and fought for their right, his name shall never be forgotten in the heart of the igbos, now and forever.
His name shall be carved on the highest mountain in the world, and the next generation shall see his name and say "SIR OJUKWU, the legend who fought for his people's freedom"

OJUKWU still lives on

Long Live Ojukwu.

Signed
Minister of women affairs.

He received a back-stab from those he trusted most at the most crucial hour. They are the very ones now eulogizing him in absentia - for effect. He was a gift that arrived before his time but he did his bit and has returned to where he came from. He did not lose, Nigeria lost him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu Granting A Press Conference- Picture by Mbediogu(m): 10:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
ODUMEGWU OJUKWU; THE LEGEND

ojukwu is a great man who fought the great nigeria civil war and prove to the world that igbos are not cowards, he fought the war to make igbos to be recognised as the strongest tribe in nigeria.
Ojukwu died a great man, his legacy shall never be forgotten.

Ojukwu had the igbos in his heart, and fought for their freedom, from the chains of nigeria, even though it did not work out well, but ojukwu prove to the world that we are free, ojukwu was a friendly and cheerful leader.

Ojukwu talked like a king, and fought like a god, he is truly a god, who saw the sufferings of the igbos his people and fought for their right, his name shall never be forgotten in the heart of the igbos, now and forever.
His name shall be carved on the highest mountain in the world, and the next generation shall see his name and say "SIR OJUKWU, the legend who fought for his people's freedom"

OJUKWU still lives on

Long Live Ojukwu.

Signed
Minister of women affairs.

He received a back-stab from those he trusted most at the most crucial hour. They are the very ones now eulogizing him now in absentia - for effect. Why shut the stable door when the horses are already gone? He was a gift that arrived before his time but he did his bit and has returned to where he came from. He did not lose, Nigeria lost him. Egbuo dike na agha uno . . . .
Re: Ojukwu Granting A Press Conference- Picture by luggy(m): 11:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
GOD BLESS OJIKWU OF BIAFRA,
Re: Ojukwu Granting A Press Conference- Picture by tomakint: 11:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
Dim Odumegwu Emeka Ojukwu remains a legend in the politicosphere of Nigeria and hero to the oppressed......it's a pity he found himself chasing a career in the military, a firebrand like Ojukwu deserves to be a political prophet (of course he is one), unfortunately many see him as a career soldier. May his soul continue to rest in peace!

3 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Granting A Press Conference- Picture by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
And his actions caused the deaths of millions of Nigerians, yet some flat headed people are hailing him? Why don't these flat headed people abuse Azikwe for accepting the one Nigeria agreement?

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Granting A Press Conference- Picture by CORRECTMAN78(m): 12:07am On Apr 22, 2015
My hero; a man of valour. The man who saw today from yesterday.

When I saw that reference, "cantankerous caword" I knew the writer talk through his hat.

Yes. My decision was informed by the fact that the Igbos are so insignificant, looking at the Nigerian map. Yet Ojuku was not detered by the overwhelming population of Nigeria. The tyrants and gradiators he was to face then never scared him one bit.

He engaged Nigeria in a 3yrs full scale war. Then how do I describe anyone who refered to Ojukwu as a cantankerous caword. Perhaps a lunactic?

The fact remains that Ojukwu is dead but he lives in us. He lives in meeeee! Yes. I was not given any reason not to believe in his just course.
Look at the north and south west today talking about zoning the senate president, speaker, minority leader in addition to presidency and VP all to themselves. Not even minding the mitochondrion of Nigeria, SE/SS. However, I wish them luck.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Granting A Press Conference- Picture by babajero(m): 12:09am On Apr 22, 2015
This was the only leader who had Nigeria at heart, of which Nigeria did confederation as he suggested nigeria would have been the greatest country in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Granting A Press Conference- Picture by CORRECTMAN78(m): 12:20am On Apr 22, 2015
teeowl:
And his actions caused the deaths of millions of Nigerians, yet some flat headed people are hailing him? Why don't these flat headed people abuse Azikwe for accepting the one Nigeria agreement?

May you be deprived of your inheritance and ensl*ved. I want to hear your loud amen.

Then tell me stil, what makes you think that if Zik were to be alive and see what is happening today, he will not accept that 'one Nigeria' is the worst mistakes of his life?

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Granting A Press Conference- Picture by fashiajones(m): 12:27am On Apr 22, 2015
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lKXK2Er8UZk....watch this and tell me How the war started.... from this video gowon was the happiest and unbothered...
Re: Ojukwu Granting A Press Conference- Picture by mindtricks: 12:31am On Apr 22, 2015
fashiajones:
well ur hero to u But not to me,,,from What I read he's an oxford graduate who was commissioned into the military and therefore not skilled in the art of warfare... I have heard of kings, warriors who leads at the war front But to all d books I have been expose to, none wrote ojukwu leading or fronting the war...all He did was to read prepared speech, execute fellow ibos who never wanted the war, hid n run into bunkers in the east, at the end He ran and left d others for the Nigerian to do them as they like....the real hero is general yakubu Gowon who showed mercy and declared "no victor no vanquish" He came from a little beginning to become the ruler of the republic... #fact He never wanted the war But the arrogance and jealousness of ojukwu brought this...I mean no disrespect
All these kinds of write ups are not new here on nairaland.com. It's always cool to curse and hate people of other tribes. That's what makes us perfect in the eyes of the world.
Re: Ojukwu Granting A Press Conference- Picture by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 22, 2015
Uncultured tw.at... You are the one that would be enslaved! The whole genesis of this problem was Azikwe. He wanted to be president over a bigger Nation, so he was in favor of keeping Nigeria as one country in 1957. Awolowo sternly warned Azikwe that let it be Southern Nigeria and Northern Nigeria separate but Azikwe and the Northerners had their way.

The issue is Azikwe should be blamed for the mistake of allowing Southern Nigeria and Northern Nigeria to be one country when his fellow Southerner Awolowo strongly insisted that we should not be bonded with the backward and barbaric Northern Nigeria.

As for Ojukwu, why did he follow the path of war? Millions of Nigerians were killed in that war and they were NOT in support of the war! Why should innocent men and women be killed over a dispute that they have no interest in?

My Igbo friends that I went to University with have the same view of this biafra war... Innocent blood was spilled and it was all Ojukwu's fault for not seeking a more diplomatic solution!

[size=18pt]Ojukwu was a big joke and a bloody coward![/size]

CORRECTMAN78:

May you be deprived of your inheritance and ensl*ved. I want to hear your loud amen.

Then tell me stil, what makes you think that if Zik were to be alive and see what is happening today, he will not accept that 'one Nigeria' is the worst mistakes of his life?
Re: Ojukwu Granting A Press Conference- Picture by Nobody: 1:01am On Apr 22, 2015
Adekunle the SLIME BALL? The one whose victories were based on Adaka Boro's helping him through the creeks. Adaka boro who was later murdered by Adekunle. Adekunle who could not gather any more wins after he murdered Adaka Boro and was kicked to the curb by Gowon. Scorpion my ass. Again the south know who their brothers are and who they will follow when round two comes.

raumdeuter:
Was this before Benjamin Adekunle kicked his ass to Abidjan or after

He was giving press conference while FFK and Biancar were getting busy. WHat a cantankerous coward

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFfAVrh06fA

http://books.google.com/books/about/A_View_Into_History.html?id=aZwPAQAAMAAJ

A book by C. C Onoh Ojukwus inlaw. On page 10 see below

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Granting A Press Conference- Picture by Remarkable: 1:45am On Apr 22, 2015
Malawian:
dem don already ban my war moniker for one month just under 5 mins wey i start.

chai. OAM4J is that you?

this very moniker is precious to me and since all my alternates are in the slammer,

na siddon look win am grin grin

Dem also ban the person wey dey argue with you too?
Re: Ojukwu Granting A Press Conference- Picture by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 22, 2015
This MAN remains an ICON....

EZE GBURUGBURU... biri kwoooo

ASARI and SHEKAU still dey learn work..
Re: Ojukwu Granting A Press Conference- Picture by Jaycool18(m): 9:16am On Apr 22, 2015
ManMountain:
Ibos are fucckingg ugly!. see Malawian, sufferhead don finish him buahahahahaahahahaaaa cheesy cheesy cheesy
as fuccking ugly as the greatest coward of all time. #spit
the igbo's ugly? but obj is not an igbo man na...
Re: Ojukwu Granting A Press Conference- Picture by famola(m): 9:46am On Apr 22, 2015
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO THIS BAD MAN HIS GO AND READ WHY WE STRUCK[THE STORY OF THE FIRST NIGERIAN COUP]
Re: Ojukwu Granting A Press Conference- Picture by ugoezeik(m): 10:56am On Apr 22, 2015
raumdeuter:
Was this before Benjamin Adekunle kicked his ass to Abidjan or after

He was giving press conference while FFK and Biancar were getting busy. WHat a cantankerous coward

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFfAVrh06fA

http://books.google.com/books/about/A_View_Into_History.html?id=aZwPAQAAMAAJ

A book by C. C Onoh Ojukwus inlaw. On page 10 see below

u r such a coward
Re: Ojukwu Granting A Press Conference- Picture by biafran1stson(m): 12:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
Dike di ora Nma, odenigbo Ngwo, Ikemba nnewi....eze Ndigbo gburugburu....... The man who championed the fight against Igbo marginalisation. The four General of the peoples army. The lion of the tribe of Biafra, greatest igbo spirit ever lived, the symbol of bravery, the legend. I love you sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bauchi APC Youth Leader In Accident While Rushing To Meet Aisha Buhari / We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu’s Community Tell IPOB Leader / Things That The Next President Of Nigeria Is Expected To Put Back In Order.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.