Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic (35395 Views)

Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With / BREAKING NEWS!!! Massive Explosion At Umungasi Road Aba;scores Feared Dead (pics / The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by wtfCode: 5:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
Arch1:
PDP must rule Abia state. Governor Theodore Orji is the best Governor in the South East.

Abians please dont vote for APC, vote for PDP so that Ikpeazu can continue the 'good work' of Governor Theodore Orji
another die hard mumu talkin'.
What do T.A orji did in abia state?, name just 5 of it.
That criminal of ur governor is the worst governor in southeast.
Abia state is not recognized in this nation bcuz of very poor performance of ur TA ORJI.
I wonder if u live in abia state¿

2 Likes

Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
didfy:
PDP campaigning with knives at Umungasi Aba now (Pic)

Guys walking on the street along Abayi (Umugasi) Aba with red knives shouting "Nwafo Must Rule" which means the son of the soil must rule Abia State come Saturday April 25th election. But I thought that campaign has stopped by law ( I stand to be corrected)
so apc is angel and pdp is devil abi .
those guys are foolish if they ever waste their blood on a politician that wouldn't even release his son or daughter for protest. All Nigeria politicians are the same everywhere, .this is Nollywood part 3 "action "!
Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by sweetjenny305(f): 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hmmmm naija sha
Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by boolet: 5:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
sarahatuba:

Kitchen knives grin
Lol, and these are 'street' knives?
Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by alsina: 5:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
All time worst governor in action.

I don't blame the guys.

When hunger fire an igbo man he can even call blue red just to eat.

When biafra come to be be he will be ur president.
Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by sokera: 5:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
boolet:
If you call these knives, what will you call that used in the kitchen? Lol

THE ONE IN THE KITCHEN IS CALL TOOTHPICK
Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
boolet:

Lol, and these are 'street' knives?
yes grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
Is our turn to rule abia state, haters should go and burn to wherever they like#TeamPDP#

3 Likes

Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by TeamSimple(m): 5:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisakaba cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by Bennet642k2(m): 6:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
Blackchampion:
[s][/s]
make ngwa ppl go sleep. We abians don't want backward. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by Oyecute(m): 6:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
Jakpon:
What is wrong with all these Yoruba people? Why are you jealous of we the Igbos? Is it by force to be in the same country with you?

Leave us alone, we are going back to Biafra. Biafra is a country worthy of my patrotism
Who released U from the dungeon Mr Maddened-Man ?

4 Likes

Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by ORIGENAL(m): 6:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
Where re they?
Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
Arch1:
PDP must rule Abia state. Governor Theodore Orji is the best Governor in the South East.

Abians please dont vote for APC, vote for PDP so that Ikpeazu can continue the 'good work' of Governor Theodore Orji
Mumu. abians are never going to vote APC.
Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by chubykemicheal(m): 6:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
Is that a campaign or war??

U guyz should take it easy ooooo
Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by IBROHIM: 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
Jakpon:
What is wrong with all these Yoruba people? Why are you jealous of we the Igbos? Is it by force to be in the same country with you?

Leave us alone, we are going back to Biafra. Biafra is a country worthy of my patrotism
the word biafra on its own sounds so irritating! Yyyukkk!!!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by TISHAmatt: 6:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
Nothing seeking power will not lead to in Nigeria. These are APC boys who took up some posters of the PDP candidate claiming they are campaigning for the PDP in Aba. It's a set up that will not work.
Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by Alphaoscar: 6:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
didfy:
PDP campaigning with knives at Umungasi Aba now (Pic)

Guys walking on the street along Abayi (Umugasi) Aba with red knives shouting "Nwafo Must Rule" which means the son of the soil must rule Abia State come Saturday April 25th election. But I thought that campaign has stopped by law ( I stand to be corrected)

My former Oga, Bacarnista is now a strong supporter of a settings like this and I doubt if he's not even among them .
Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by mcquin(m): 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
I wonder why some of you can't read the sarcasm in the 1st page where one guy wrote about Biafra and the oda guy saying PDP should continue the good works.

They are only taunting the Igbos that since they want PDP at the National level and in a yoruba state, then PDP is good for them.

The other guy that that talked about Biafra is a Yoruba guy taunting igbos with their usual cry for Biafra anytime PDP is criticize.

GO BACK TO THE 1ST PAGE AND READ THE SARCASM.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by Xcex: 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
Arch1:

my guy dia notin lyk APC in SS/SE. In Port harcourt If u shout A.....P u will nt live 2 shout C, dats a norther n southwest tin n 4see dem huntin demselves very soon.
Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by cjrane: 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
didfy:
More pix

If it is to kill Yoruba and Abokii una no go carry knife. But for politics, una go carry knife terrorize innocent pipul. Abeg, PDP lost in Abia period. Knife or no knife.
Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by Fellonigerians: 6:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
Very sad. All caused by unemployment, and lack of intelligence.
Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by pacoson: 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
can u see how cruel this PDP people can be... campaigning with Machetes, threatening to kill anyone that will not vote for them, now are they different from those blood sucking modafukas in SA? na waoo if they like let them go and call oba akiolu of Zulu to front there Machete campaign we will vote for APGA.... #AlexOti

1 Like

Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by Nellybii: 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
Jakpon:

What has PDP got to do with Biafra?. What have you been drinking lately.?? Ewu

1 Like

Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by pullo85: 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
This is a security intel for me on where I should avoid this coming weekend. If Abia like, they should give their state again to PDP and go down 16 yrs behind civilization.
Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by chikahenry(m): 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
Had pdp in abia state chosen uche ogah as dia flag bearer dy wuld av won with a landslide no contesting dat buh nw I fear 4 dem dem dia chances ar. Very slim. Though I still tip pdp 2 win
Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by axfix(m): 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
Rubbish! Shameless backward igbo region.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by dwayni: 6:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
I can't think of anything to comment so I'm just going to post a Blueberry pancake recipe.

1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/4 teaspoons white sugar
1 egg
1 cup milk
1/2 tablespoon butter, melted
1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed

1. In a large bowl, sift together flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and sugar. In a small bowl, beat together egg and milk. Stir milk and egg into flour mixture. Mix in the butter and fold in the blueberries. Set aside for 1 hour.A

2. Heat a lightly oiled griddle. or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve. EnJoy
Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by gfullmoon(m): 6:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
T.A Orji is the worst Governor to have ever governed any Nigerian state. He cannot win Councillorship in his Ward free and fair. Those singing his praises are either blind,ethnocentric ,mad or all.
Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by dyabman(m): 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
Again from that side ? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Visits Obasanjo Today / After Two Consecutive Losses, What Next For Gov Wike? / Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.