Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,202 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic (35383 Views)

Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With / BREAKING NEWS!!! Massive Explosion At Umungasi Road Aba;scores Feared Dead (pics / The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by viczing(m): 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
searching4love:
NOT SURPRISED THO undecided MAJORITY OF THOSE FROM THE "SOUTH-HISST" ARE ILLITERATES

your mama is an iliterate

1 Like

Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by Zico5(m): 8:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
Jakpon:
What is wrong with all these Yoruba people? Why are you jealous of we the Igbos? Is it by force to be in the same country with you?

Leave us alone, we are going back to Biafra. Biafra is a country worthy of my patrotism
To be sincere, I have never seen any dumbhead like u people before. Do u think any yoruba man wish to associate wt any igbo man no matter how humble he or she may be. We recent the way u populate our cities if u don't know. Lest I forget, how many yoruba do u see in ur God forsaken Biafra,it shows u re high on cow dung for ur foolish words. Go back to ur villages and leave our land. We need no association from u

1 Like

Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by shilexworldsexy(m): 8:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
Jakpon:
What is wrong with all these Yoruba people? Why are you jealous of we the Igbos? Is it by force to be in the same country with you?

Leave us alone, we are going back to Biafra. Biafra is a country worthy of my patrotism

I think u are sick upstairs? U are talking of biafra war in this 3rd republic, when will u guys start thinking like patriotic Nigerian and that we are all one in this country of ours irrespective of where u are frm... U can't stop anything with violence cos nothing gud come out of that. So think straight
Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by Jetjacky(m): 8:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
Arch1:
PDP must rule Abia state. Governor Theodore Orji is the best Governor in the South East.

Abians please dont vote for APC, vote for PDP so that Ikpeazu can continue the 'good work' of Governor Theodore Orji
that's bullshit, you call transfer of waste from one city to another, polluting of environment, encouragement of port holes, and enslaving the poor with that stupids car, plus eating surep money, good governance? better refund the money they gave you because he ain't getting one vote. we are going to turn him hands down. Change must come in, we will breath in the fresh air of good governance
Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by ddefoe: 9:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
In a democratic society,u can't impose a man on the people against their will.Abians has rejected this man and they have made their voices to be heard through the ballot box but unfortunately,one T.A. Orji disrupted the process by storming the collation centre with thugs and forced the returning officer to rescind his earlier cancellation of a magical figures conjured by PDP candidate against all common reasoning.one thing is clear,Abians knows whom they elected as their Governor and that person is no other than Alex Otti of APGA.Those who are wielding cutlass in order to intimidate or coerce and stampede Abian into surrendering their Mandate to TA Orji and his stooge should have a rethink becos when the chips are dawn,both them and their pay masters will wear a long face.Minority cannot overide the Majority.Abians has spoken!

1 Like

Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by Angelachidinma(f): 9:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
Arch1:
PDP must rule Abia state. Governor Theodore Orji is the best Governor in the South East.

Abians please dont vote for APC, vote for PDP so that Ikpeazu can continue the 'good work' of Governor Theodore Orji
i know karma exist! As U just praised evil, so evil visit U in quantity U never expected in Jesus name, AMEN!
Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by Josphine4good(f): 9:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
Arch1:

u are very stupid for saying that, what has T.A done in abia state or what has he achieved.
Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by Bellajay1: 9:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
Jakpon:

Very confuse set of people ....when people are talking about unity for prosperity, they're busy chanting division song.....shey una neva still learn lesson abi....dogmatic sentiment .....
amanfia....
Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by stigman(m): 9:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
Arch1:

Thunder wey go fire you still dey load

1 Like

Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by nwasteve(m): 9:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
Enough is enough, the ngwa youths are very angry and must rise to the challenge this time around.
It's time for an ngwa man to rule Abia State.
Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by Solutionchuks(m): 9:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
Arch1:

I wish I can meet u face to face.. By the way, are u MAD?.
Are u sure u are okay?
Thief After (T.A) Orji is a man that generation of failures and wicked doers will never forget.
Do u live in Abia state at all? Have u visitd Aba since the past 8 yrs, infact, mind wht u say because T.A Orji has packed courses for himself and his generation, better not be a partaker. ABEG!
Alex Otti remains the people's choice. Okezie, T.A Orji and their Ngwa supporters can go to HELL !!!
Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
2rutalk1:
What is wrong with yorubas for christ sake. Must everybody vote for a particular party? Yorubas voted for ACN in previous elections and heaven was not let loose. Many northerners voted for CPC and jonathan did not kill anybody. Why is it that you guys are ranting because many igbos voted PDP? What do u guys understand by the term democracy? If everybody should vote one candidate, what then is the use for elections? You guys should go and d.... with your useless hate.
Please what is this fool saying?
Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by chinenyeInc(f): 9:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
Blackchampion:
[s][/s]
. Mtcheeww.
Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by Blackchampion(m): 9:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
chinenyeInc:
. Mtcheeww.
U must be an Ngwa gal
Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by NwaforAbia: 10:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
Arch1:

I don't think you're normal.
Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by eby35(m): 10:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ikpu nne gi bu d best governor in south east. Scumbag
Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by luggy(m): 11:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
t orji is bad man, APGA for abia
Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by vickchi94(f): 12:32am On Apr 22, 2015
Arch1:

says who?
Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by madridguy(m): 4:49am On Apr 22, 2015
Do you have anything against the igbos ?

Jobneeded12:
chai and my igbo brothers will be coming to SW to enjoy democracy see your Yama yama Region
Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by nwadiuko1(m): 5:35am On Apr 22, 2015
searching4love:
NOT SURPRISED THO undecided MAJORITY OF THOSE FROM THE "SOUTH-HISST" ARE ILLITERATES
ur existence is probably a mistake cos ur papa thought ejaculation would have been a piss-take
Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by nwadiuko1(m): 5:37am On Apr 22, 2015
Akpa things
Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by frisky2good(m): 6:00am On Apr 22, 2015
Thanks. I love you too.

fairheven:

The fulani carry cutlas to campaigne,why don't u go an carry yours? Iberibe runs in ur vain
Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by biggybanty7(m): 8:24am On Apr 22, 2015
Jakpon:

mumu I no blame u,na hungry go kill u and ur pple,oko obo odo wawa kwai
Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 22, 2015
Lazy Ngwa people.
Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by ubandire(m): 3:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
Can't you see how scanty they are?Am a pure NGWA Breed,my both parents are Ngwa.For someone to tag an NGWA man onye Ohuhu,in the name politics will be and has been rejected.
This is just the handiwork of losers and non performers,even if Otti is not from Ngwa,we'll never follow TA Orji's stooge.No development will come to Abia with these Armed robbers and election riggers in Abia state.
Maybe they also forgot it's Abia Governor in question not NGWA Governor.
Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by XBLadez: 9:28am On May 01, 2015
Nellybii:

What has PDP got to do with Biafra?. What have you been drinking lately.?? Ewu

Your mom will die in rags!
Re: PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic by didfy: 10:50pm On May 17, 2015
We shall see the true results from the tribunal soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm A Tinubu Boy, I Won't Join Others To Mislead Him - Dele Momodu / 9 Ways To Save Your Electricity Consumption by NERC / Minimum Wage: How We Arrived At N200,000 — NLC President

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.