Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,296 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

15 Interesting Facts About University Of Nigeria [UNEC] Girls [MUST READ] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 15 Interesting Facts About University Of Nigeria [UNEC] Girls [MUST READ] (5543 Views)

Why Some Nigerian Secondary Schools Mandate Girls Must Cut Their Hair? / 5 Facts About University Of Benin / Some Interesting Facts About The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Interesting Facts About University Of Nigeria [UNEC] Girls [MUST READ] by kizbad: 6:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-ecm54fVBN6Q/UjFYwyucVjI/AAAAAAAAFLU/of3IzOZlcak/s640/ha.jpg[/img]
FACT ABOUT UNEC GIRLS: Unec is a school dat is filled with beautiful and determined girls, if u are very observant, u will notice dix things about Unec girls,
1. Unec girl will tell u about boys that asked her for se x or asked her Out and she refused, but she will not tell u about the ones that asked her for se x or asked her out and she agreed.
2. Unec girls hate entering boys hostel, daz why when ever u asked any unec girl to be ur babe, the first thing she will ask u is, " where do u stay ?" Once she noticed dat u stay in d hostel, she will HARDLY accept u, daz why most of them fall inlove with Off campus guys.
3. Unec girl dat come from poor family always use the most expensive things, and na Them form pass.

4. Those that are not bornagain are more intelligent than those that are born again.

4. Those that are not bornagain are more intelligent than those that are born again.

5. Those who don't have boyfriend in school, always have a guy who is fooling them Outside.

6. Unec girls don't like Cooking ooo.

7.Unec girls don't like kiss and tell, dea like living a secret life.

8. Most Unec girls Uses bleaching Cream
9. Their character in School and outside school, is not the same thing

10. Most of them don't have their own say, they will like to tell their roomate of their close friends and hear what they will say, and then come back and give u an answer.

See More on http://www.gnpost.com/2015/04/15-interesting-facts-about-university.html
Re: 15 Interesting Facts About University Of Nigeria [UNEC] Girls [MUST READ] by nas4q(m): 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
That lady by the right has ukwu that even rokiatu will be jealous of. #damn
Re: 15 Interesting Facts About University Of Nigeria [UNEC] Girls [MUST READ] by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
nas4q:
Well I am not.
Re: 15 Interesting Facts About University Of Nigeria [UNEC] Girls [MUST READ] by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
nas4q:

Just hips wer the azz .. Roki still number1
Re: 15 Interesting Facts About University Of Nigeria [UNEC] Girls [MUST READ] by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
Lala247:

babe am like number 200065 grin thanks thou. kiss kiss but that girl don't have shape for me to envy. undecided
Re: 15 Interesting Facts About University Of Nigeria [UNEC] Girls [MUST READ] by nas4q(m): 6:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
Lala247:

You are a lady, so am in a much better position 2 judge
Re: 15 Interesting Facts About University Of Nigeria [UNEC] Girls [MUST READ] by nas4q(m): 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
rokiatu:
Well I am not.
Ofcourse I don't expect u to agree with me atleast 2 protect ur pride
Re: 15 Interesting Facts About University Of Nigeria [UNEC] Girls [MUST READ] by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
nas4q:

Ofcourse I don't expect u to agree with me atleast 2 protect ur pride
lol pride? Pride for what? I absolutely admire my fellow women if need be.
But her shape is not something I will envy.

The lady below is the kinda shape I look at n go damn.

1 Like

Re: 15 Interesting Facts About University Of Nigeria [UNEC] Girls [MUST READ] by nas4q(m): 6:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
Lala247:

For ur mind, u sef geh ukwu bah? Clap 4 urself
Re: 15 Interesting Facts About University Of Nigeria [UNEC] Girls [MUST READ] by nas4q(m): 6:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
rokiatu:
lol pride? Pride for what? I absolutely admire my fellow women if need be.
But her shape is not something I will envy.

The lady below is the kinda shape I look at n go damn.
You should be admiring guys shapes and curves Lolx except u a Lez
Re: 15 Interesting Facts About University Of Nigeria [UNEC] Girls [MUST READ] by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
nas4q:

For ur mind, u sef geh ukwu bah? Clap 4 urself

No i dont .. Very average now wts ur point undecided
Its fact u cn only see her hip for all u know it could be flat .

Thank u rokiatu lol now dats azz

1 Like

Re: 15 Interesting Facts About University Of Nigeria [UNEC] Girls [MUST READ] by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
nas4q:

You should be admiring guys shapes and curves Lolx except u a Lez
guys body for what? Lol that plain looking thing. grin
And we are different from you guys, we compliment our fellow women. We see nothing wrong with that.
Re: 15 Interesting Facts About University Of Nigeria [UNEC] Girls [MUST READ] by nas4q(m): 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
So una wan gang up against me for saying d truth abi? I hang up my boots.
Re: 15 Interesting Facts About University Of Nigeria [UNEC] Girls [MUST READ] by Tboy1419: 11:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
Her name is maltida hipsy

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Share This.. Today Might Be My Last / Osun State University (uniosun) Admission Information / Chopbarh Game App Full Review - Is It Scam Or Legit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.