Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Your Phone Or Wallet, Which One Can You Lose? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Phone Or Wallet, Which One Can You Lose? (416 Views)

Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner / OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi / Where Can I Find A Good ATM Card Holder Or Wallet In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Phone Or Wallet, Which One Can You Lose? by Dammytrager(m): 6:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
Okay we all know how important our phone and wallet is to us.

Our phones performs a lot of functions for us, our pocket dictionary, pocket bible, its all in our phone, the camera, the applications, the social media our phone does all these for us, some people can't do without the phone, they fall asleep chatting on the phone, wakes up to it, a thread was even opened sometime ago about going to the toilets with phones in fact its like our P.A

Our wallet is more or less like our mini bank, we keep some money, ID cards, ATM and some other valuables in it.

so here is the question

Considering the constituents of your typical wallet and your phone, and one is to be lost, which one will you lose

So lemme start, I'll lose my wallet buh its gonna b very painful

Next!!!

cc seun
lalasticala
Freiburger
emusmith
Re: Your Phone Or Wallet, Which One Can You Lose? by Ithee(m): 6:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
None of the above!

*MODIFIED*

else if (lost wallet) {
print ("i don't keep my money in the wallet"wink ;
}
Re: Your Phone Or Wallet, Which One Can You Lose? by Dammytrager(m): 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ithee:
None of the above!
lol...that's not the question, one has to go
Re: Your Phone Or Wallet, Which One Can You Lose? by CountDracula(m): 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hmmm... I dnt usually keep anythng else of importance in my wallet, except some money, and I doubt its goin to b enof money to buy my fone, so... My wallet can go
Re: Your Phone Or Wallet, Which One Can You Lose? by Aminat508(f): 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
@op, which kind of questions is that? I don't pray to loose both

(1) (Reply)

Pdp = Clueless / Gtbank Introduces Fund Transfer With Your Mobile Number / Nigeria Police Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.