Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) (63308 Views)

Top 10 Women You Won’t Believe Are Real / SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. / Top 6 Most Beautiful University Campuses In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by obamanuru(m): 7:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
1. Bund Sightseeing Tunnel-
Shanghai, China

2. Central Park Station-
Kaohsiung, Taiwan

3. City Hall Station- New York,
New York

4. Dubai Metro Station- Dubai,
UAE

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by akugbemike(m): 7:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
Luvly

*Modified*

OMG! Since the beginning of time. This is my first ever time to be FTC (officially).

I dedicate this moment to God.
I dedicate this timeout to Lagosians (keep pushing, and I am here now).

Special prayer to those looking for a/multiple job/jobs...This is your week of Sudden Visitation. Hopeful, Prayerful and Pay your tithe.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by espn(m): 7:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
2 nd 4 killed it.. Chinese Taipei and dubai.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by rawpadgin(m): 7:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
these people are really next to God

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by Elslim: 7:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
We still de hia de find 24hrs light supply..

143 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by seankafor(m): 7:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
why i no land for dubai....why naaa?

13 Likes

Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
And some goats were celebrating their useless GEJ's train as an 'achievement'

smh

178 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by Mogenerous(f): 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
Where is Nigeria own na

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
When did 4 become 12 ?

5 Likes

Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by Yustash001(m): 9:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
One day Nigeria will own railway stations which are as standard as these...

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hmm, make dem just put naija train near dese ones first.
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
That is me wearing that black shirt standing close to that Chinese babe in this picture. That was when I went to Taiwan for a business meeting with my friend Tang Chung Hu on a Banana plantation business back then . cool cool

Friedplantain

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
Yustash001:
One day Nigeria will own railway stations which are as standard as these...

Na by wishful thinking? You dey see una recurrent expenditure? Mtcheeeww! !

What we're seeing is the result of decades of hardwork, sacrifice, painstaking planning, massive investment in science and technology, plus a very credible and visionary leadership. WE LACK ALL THESE.

70 % of your entire annual BUDGET is being tailored to further feed the stomachs of political office holders?

What's our budget on education? Science and technology in particular?

Our current system was carefully crafted to ensure we remain the way we are.

I'm NOT trying to deflate your vision ; I'm only telling you, with the prevailing situation, we CAN only be equal with the Whites in the grave. Unfortunately, it's that simple!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by jendy36(m): 9:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
So amazing.... preparing to enter it
through my phone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by rabbuy(m): 10:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
One word... wow these re engineering and design masterpiece... All those futa nd futo boys we still dey wait for una.. The people who did this are also a product of universities so what re we doing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
OUR YEYE GOVERNMENT WILL MAKE SOME OF US GO TO SUCH PLACES AND LOOSE OUR MANNERS,OPENING MOUTH IN DISBELIEF LIKE OSUOFIA IN LONDON....

GOD WILL JUDGE FG angry

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by daveP(m): 11:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
The entire annual earnings of just 35 NA legislators/politicians can do this in 6months with mega-builders.

Those geologist keep saying "our soil cant hold such" laughable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by Holywizard: 11:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
bet me...buhari will neva build us an okada junction talk off standard rail station

6 Likes

Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by vjsmiles: 11:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
[size=14pt] yea...
i've passed that shenyang train before...
but it aint as beautiful as it seems though...
undecided [/size]

3 Likes

Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by BlackGirlsCode: 11:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
Abeg, please post GEJ's transformation.
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by vjsmiles: 11:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
FriedPlantain:
That is me wearing that black shirt standing close to that Chinese babe in this picture. That was when I went to Taiwan for a business meeting with my friend Tang Chung Hu on a Banana plantation business back then . cool cool

Friedplantain

6 Likes

Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
grin grin lipsrsealed

Elslim:
We still de hia de find 24hrs light supply..
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
Can Someone post Naija own..we knw dey carry last abeg grin grin
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by MrMcJay(m): 11:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
Holywizard:
bet me...buhari will neva build us an okada junction talk off standard rail station

Firstly, before anyone builds anything, learn to construct your sentences properly. It is 'not to mention' and not 'talk off'.

Buhari doesn't need to build rail stations, he is not a bricklayer. Rather, he is a competent and decorated General, not a zoologist that couldn't handle a Shepopotamus.

What Buhari would do is to ensure that those who have the technical ability and are qualified to build it are put in positions where they are to build it.

Is that too difficult for you to understand?

48 Likes

Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by Klasique911(m): 11:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
NIGERIANS BE LIKE:

THAT'S THE KINDA CHANGE WE EXPECT FROM BUHARI grin grin

SMH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by Yasher: 11:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
seankafor:
why i no land for dubai....why naaa?
its not too late. I can still make it happen for you
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by faray: 11:39pm On Apr 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by Dannyset(m): 11:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
Heard Nigeria is a century backward in infra structural facility development compared to these countries. Its now very obvious.
God why!
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by Mayydayy(m): 11:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
nigeria railway corporation.nigeria.
goodlucky is walking.
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by Yasher: 11:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
Nigeria Story just be like that race btw the hare and tortoise: slowly but surely, we'll get there. If these present people don't take Us There, then I'll take the nation there in my timelipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by Rapmoney(m): 11:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
Expository threads like this keep me constantly reminded that there are people who still share reasonable and educating facts! Unlike those that share trash through random pictures that portray EMPTINESS and MEDIOCRITY!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels / July 10 Cult Attack In OAU, Ile-Ife / Top 50 Universities In Africa 2015 - Latest Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.