Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

"I Will Get Married When I Find Someone I Love So Much'- Kalu Ikeagwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Will Get Married When I Find Someone I Love So Much'- Kalu Ikeagwu (1042 Views)

Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" / Kalu Ikeagwu On Her Marriage To Ijeoma Eze / Kalu Ikeagwu Marriage Introduction To Ijeoma Eze (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Get Married When I Find Someone I Love So Much'- Kalu Ikeagwu by CuteMaryJ: 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
British-Nigerian actor & writer, Kalu Ikeagwu says he will only get married when he finds a woman he can't live without..

"I'm yet to find the right person to settle down with. I mean, that person that I love so much and want to spend the rest of my life with. I will get married but let it be according to the will of God.

Marriage is an important institution, so it has to be the will of God. I want to be successful in my marriage just as I am successfulin my career.

I will get married when I find the right person and when I see the lady who is showing the right sign of a wife material." He told Encomium magazine

About what he expects from the woman he wants to marry

"There are a lot of things I would like my ideal woman to possess. Number one, she must have an unshakeable love. And even if it's the only thing she has, I am okay. But she must also have a close relationship with God which is very important."

Re: "I Will Get Married When I Find Someone I Love So Much'- Kalu Ikeagwu by Ladybluecash(f): 9:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
Abi wen u see who go love u,,, mitchewww

1 Like

Re: "I Will Get Married When I Find Someone I Love So Much'- Kalu Ikeagwu by mhizpeaarl(f): 12:25am On Apr 22, 2015
Okk
Re: "I Will Get Married When I Find Someone I Love So Much'- Kalu Ikeagwu by duduade: 8:12am On Apr 22, 2015
I think this dude is above 44 o... na wah
Re: "I Will Get Married When I Find Someone I Love So Much'- Kalu Ikeagwu by kreamidiva(f): 8:21am On Apr 22, 2015
I
CuteMaryJ:

I will get married when I find the right person and when I see the lady who is showing the right sign of a wife material." He told Encomium magazine"

What does the bolded mean biko

(1) (Reply)

Who Is This Nolywood Actress Killing English........ "BLUNCHING" / Video Review: Korede Bello’s #godwin By Vsix Ejechi / Rihanna Shows Her Nipple Piercing As She Goes Out Without A Bra.. With Her Broth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.