Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa (56295 Views)

The Interiors Of Oritsefemi's New Home In Lekki (Photos) / Azaria, Korede Bello's Girlfriend Unveiled And She Is Beautiful (photos) / "I Was There Before Your Fame..respect Me" - Oritsefemi's Fiancee Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by Titilayodeji13(m): 5:46am On Apr 22, 2015
MrMcJay:
Hmmn...

That dude has been browsing her website for 5 years without putting a ring on it. Fiancee for 5 years?
If the 'courtship' is lasting for half a decade, when is the marriage gonna take place?

Oritsefemi has seen everything she has to offer and he is clearly not ready to walk down the aisle with her.

Just imagine.
Assuming he gets down with her 3 times a week, that is

3/Week X 52 Weeks X 5years

780 Times!!!

Even if na MTN free browsing he dey use, dem for don bock am!

Apologies or no apologies, she has a brain and she should know when to move on.

She is a very beautiful girl with a great future ahead, she shoudn't waste it on someone like Oritsefemi.

Abacha participated in his first coup at 23 years
Zuckerberg became a billionaire at 23
One 24-year od guy in Unilag got a Ph.D in Maths
Oritsefemi is nearly 40 and he hasn't yet decided the color to dye his beards.

Girl, move on with your life let him grow up.

This is what we are saying,just look at how this guy has out rightly eulogise his words and gave out a bold advice ,you are one of the reasons why this generation will be far better than other generations, You deserve a standing ovation for this.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by lawlahbammy(f): 6:02am On Apr 22, 2015
NwaNimo1:
The girl is fat and ugly in my eyes . . .

If she has any sense she better impregnate herself fast fast - Fiance of 5 years (silly (disgraceful) woman))

U sound like a dummy, when does being fat become synonymous wit ugliness. That u don't have d gut to walk up to a phat pretty Lady doesn't mean dat she's not a preference of some other person.
Yeye dey smell

I represent d plus size generation. PHAT
Pretty Hawt And Thick. undecided
NwaNimo1:

If she has any sense she better impregnate herself fast fast - Fiance of 5 years (silly (disgraceful) woman))

U sound like a dummy, when does being fat become synonymous wit ugliness. That u don't have d gut to walk up to a phat pretty Lady doesn't mean dat she's not a preference of some other person.
Yeye dey smell

Pretty Hawt And Thick.

You can G and D...
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by kuulkyd(f): 6:50am On Apr 22, 2015
kendrick9:
Judging from those pics,she doesn't look responsible... she looks lyk a hood rat.
It takes a responsible man to get a responsible lady. If oritsefemi was responsible, what was he doing with an irresponsible lady for 5 years?
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by lordkrato(m): 6:54am On Apr 22, 2015
kendrick9:
Judging from those pics,she doesn't look responsible... she looks lyk a hood rat.

#Gbam

People assume that because of 5 years they must marry, they should checkout other countries and learn a thing or two..
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by fairygeh(f): 6:55am On Apr 22, 2015
If this story is true ,femi you are so irresponsible and wicked,even if this lady was the hacker, you should have looked at all the good times together and not expose her this way,it shows his level of maturity is zero.

That said,the lady in question, Na so Femi d**k sweet reach? You were engaged to him
For 5 years, who does that? U don't even look that young, u should be in ur 30's still u look irresponsible too with ur tattoos,something tells me Femi is even the one responsible for making her do tattoos cos her face looks cool.
I know she would have some other guys dying to have her attention yet she wouldn't agree,seee what he's done to you now
He never really loved you u were just a click ready to offer him anything cos u love him,he knows your very weakness is him,something tells me this isn't the first time he's hurt you but he knows u would always forgive.

Stay away from him,i know after this,u might still foolishly go back to him but trust me,hes never gonna change but his Nemesis awaits him too.
Women sha,thats why guys think most of us are vulnerable.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by eightsin(m): 6:58am On Apr 22, 2015
Engagement for five years?
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by ddeola: 6:59am On Apr 22, 2015
Some of these our artistes no dey represent at all.

Fame turns dem nuts and they start to lose it until they crash completely and then they will be reeling past glorious.

What a shame !
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 22, 2015
NwaNimo1:

Are you daft? Was it her fault that the monkey tied her down for 5 years? It is your type that makes women see all men as bad and irresponsible! You should be ashamed of yourself for this comment you made.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by Dcaliphate(m): 7:15am On Apr 22, 2015
kendrick9:
unless someone else wrote that defense for her, i doubt so cos her grammar is too good for that of a hood rat
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by danbrowndmf(m): 7:17am On Apr 22, 2015
dechandel:
I miss Paul Walker!! cry

Meanwhile, who dash Oritsefemi 'Nigeria international superstar'
Na me dash am.cheesy

Morning Pretty Lady.cheesy
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by joeace2020(m): 7:20am On Apr 22, 2015
dechandel:
I miss Paul Walker!! cry

Meanwhile, who dash Oritsefemi 'Nigeria international superstar'

paul waker ke... on top oritsefemi matter.. Hope you don chop belleful sha
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by tiwasiaife(m): 7:20am On Apr 22, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Sad sha! I feel She's telling the truth

But wait o! 5 years? she wore an engagement ring for 5 years?
Am beginning to love u. I can't hide it any more lest I quench
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by joeace2020(m): 7:21am On Apr 22, 2015
lawlahbammy:

Yeye dey smell

Pretty Hawt And Thick. undecided

Yeye dey smell

Pretty Hawt And Thick.

You can G and D...

The problem with fat is that you guys are hardly pretty

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by tiwasiaife(m): 7:24am On Apr 22, 2015
most of u commenting have u heard from this guy to know why he chose to go on his separate way? she maybe doing so silly things that the guy has tried to change but she refused. she's trying to weep sentiment from the public. from her pic hmmmm I doubt if she's decent as she sounds ekenekwam unuoo
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by CherishedIma(f): 7:28am On Apr 22, 2015
Pavore9:
Two people whey no gather themselves! lf the lady happens to be my sister, l will feel no pity for her! Why should she be engaged to a man for 5yrs.....A man who already has 2 children from 2 women?

A man has no business performing husbandly duties to a woman he is not married to just as a woman has no business performing wifely duties to a man she is not married to! When such relationship packs up, one feels so used!

When you tell people that fornication does not give one any edge above another, they feel you are too outdated to be alive!

God bless you for this comment

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by Achilies(m): 7:28am On Apr 22, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
ammyluv2002:
Sad sha! I feel She's telling the truth

But wait o! 5 years? she wore an engagement ring for 5 years?

Abeg help me ask her.
If a man proposed to a girl and two years later him never do wedding. The proposed girl is just wasting her time with that man o.

Even if she chooses to wait for the guy certainly not this kind of guy. ( a local international super star/ player)
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 22, 2015
kendrick9:
Does Femi look responsible? IMO, they complement each other. She's pretty tho
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by bibiking7(m): 7:39am On Apr 22, 2015
Femi's chats that I read sounded dumb. For her to be with that dumb (yes I said dumb (unintelligent), phuck who don't like) dude for 5 years without prospects of something serious coming out of the relationship, In dexter's voice *** she's stewwpiid.***. But we can either blame it on his sexual prowess or love.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by dechandel(f): 7:43am On Apr 22, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Na me dash am.cheesy

Morning Pretty Lady.cheesy
Lol. Good morning to you too..
Howdy¿??
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by Pavore9: 7:44am On Apr 22, 2015
CherishedIma:

God bless you for this comment

And you too.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by StealthyMe(m): 7:46am On Apr 22, 2015
Seriously!! Oritshefemi
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by StealthyMe(m): 7:48am On Apr 22, 2015
Seriously!! Oritshefemi is funny!
Googling to know who hacked your IG? Laughable grin

The Nigerian International Superstar! grin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 22, 2015
X
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by danbrowndmf(m): 7:58am On Apr 22, 2015
dechandel:
Lol. Good morning to you too..
Howdy¿??
fine fine.cheesy
hw was ur 9t?
u sleep at all? or u spend it d night here on NL?.cheesy
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by tziz(m): 8:01am On Apr 22, 2015
Shî.t!!!!
The slim gurl in the fourth pic is f#ckin HAWT!!!! Gaddamn!!!!!!
I see notin else in that post asides her!! If only one culd get som1's contact jst by looking at dier pic!!! Mhen!
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by bomasek(m): 8:03am On Apr 22, 2015
tobbenlimited:

Oritsefemi's grand daughter

mumiunic mumu
Ds one na fresh crase,hope u never enter road yet.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by Am2Gud(m): 8:06am On Apr 22, 2015
Femi is a caster,
is lik u nt seen d chat dat bring bout al dis trauma
Hw he has bn begin gals 2spend his money on dem dey turn him down even wit his age n colour bears
4get dat he s a celebrity buh he is a no level.com he gat no package
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by Covenantv: 8:15am On Apr 22, 2015
DAT lady is a big fool for dating a man for five years without courtship...... :PDAT lady is a big fool for dating a man for five years without courtship......
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by lamrose: 8:28am On Apr 22, 2015
CUTE
FlirtyKaren:
You stay with a man for so long; through his dark and hustling days, you stick with him. You totally respect him only for sh*t to happen and suddenly, without confirmation or warning, he throws you out to be devoured by lions, just like that! That's the story of this pretty lady pictured above with 'Nigerian international superstar' Oritsefemi, guys.

Oritse had this morning uploaded her pic on his IG account as the hacker behind his latest scandal. Drama followed such that the heartbroken lady had to respond denying his accusations in a touching note and asked Oritse to delete his post, which I can confirm he has done now.

Her name is Blessing Rawa and she is or rather was, Oritsefemi's longtime fiancee (5 years old engagement) unless he puts up the courage to do the right thing and ask for her forgiveness asap. Check out some pretty photos of her I gathered together for your viewing pleasure. B's heart melting reply to Oritse's allegation is also after the cut.

Quick question, ladies - if you were Blessing, would you still stay with Oritsefemi after this messy drama today?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/04/beautiful-photos-of-oritsefemis-fiancee.html

Last photo is Blessing and her younger sister wink
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by yemmynoni: 8:31am On Apr 22, 2015
omo forget engagement ring for 5years ..... your hand don turn to key holder
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by Jerryolumide(m): 8:31am On Apr 22, 2015
It's so clear that this Femi guy is dumb, "googled who hacked your account" seriously??
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:40am On Apr 22, 2015
You were "engaged" for five years! What nonsense!

His name is femi, not prince william.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” / Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace / Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.