Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,325 members, 7,829,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

I Want Advice On How To Opperate A Filling Station - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want Advice On How To Opperate A Filling Station (1189 Views)

Total Gas Filling Station At Ketu, Lagos Is On Fire (Photos) / Report Any Filling Station Selling Petrol Above N87 To DPR Here / See What Fuel Scarcity Has Caused At A Filling Station In Nigeria(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want Advice On How To Opperate A Filling Station by ashcall(m): 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
please i will want any person with information on filling station opperation to help me out, i am thinking of geting a filling station on lease then start opperating.please i will want to know how much it would cost to lease ',how much a truk load of fuel will cost and other things that i might want to ,now
Re: I Want Advice On How To Opperate A Filling Station by thexzy(m): 10:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
Like how much do you have for the project?
Re: I Want Advice On How To Opperate A Filling Station by ashcall(m): 10:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
thexzy:
Like how much do you have for the project?
that is why i am asking.from information gotten i would then talk of how to rase the honey
Re: I Want Advice On How To Opperate A Filling Station by Nelton(m): 7:09am On Apr 22, 2015
If you need petroleum products. PMS petrol, AGO diesel and DPK kerosine then get in touch. I will supply you at a very reasonable price. As for leasing a filling station I don't know how much that will cost. However you can send me an email on kettegservices@gmail.com
Re: I Want Advice On How To Opperate A Filling Station by Galads(m): 10:27am On Apr 22, 2015
ashcall:
please i will want any person with information on filling station opperation to help me out, i am thinking of geting a filling station on lease then start opperating.please i will want to know how much it would cost to lease ',how much a truk load of fuel will cost and other things that i might want to ,now
well, I have tot of this idea in the past but I realized I need a lot of capital to make substantial profit in it. Leasing a filling station always depends on numbers of pump and structure available. It is also open to negiotation with owner. Owner takes particular percentage on profit by tanker meaning he is involve in running things . You can write me on yesma45@yahoo.com as am into supply who knows, we could work things out together. Thanks
Re: I Want Advice On How To Opperate A Filling Station by ashcall(m): 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
Galads:
well, I have tot of this idea in the past but I realized I need a lot of capital to make substantial profit in it. Leasing a filling station always depends on numbers of pump and structure available. It is also open to negiotation with owner. Owner takes particular percentage on profit by tanker meaning he is involve in running things . You can write me on yesma45@yahoo.com as am into supply who knows, we could work things out together. Thanks
thank you sir.but how much captal ddo i need
Re: I Want Advice On How To Opperate A Filling Station by ultrazone(m): 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
ppff
Re: I Want Advice On How To Opperate A Filling Station by NaijaPress: 7:53am On Jul 31, 2020
Petrol, gas or fuel station business is a capital intensive business, how much do you have in your budget? That is to begin with...

(1) (Reply)

I Have $4900.00 to Sell / Centurion Automatic Gate Deal Up For GRAB / UK USED FIRST GRADE CLOTHES AVAILABLE (BALES AND PIECES) IN ABUJA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.