Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari (40454 Views)

New Militant Group “NDA” Blows Up Forcados Major Trunk Pipeline, Lists Demands / New Militant Group “NDA” Blows Up Forcados Major Trunk Pipeline, Lists Demands / Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari-vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by PenSniper: 11:10am On Apr 22, 2015
chamboy:
Yigbos sef, what do u really want ... a developed Nigeria or Biafra

Search me. Can't understand them. They want to keep eating their cake and have it back. They have their "currency", "licence plate" and are in AU but stiĺl have their eyes fixed greedily on Nigeria. Despicable set of people.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by IGBOSON1: 11:11am On Apr 22, 2015
healthFirst:
I don't use to comment on any political thread but these people are clearly shameless...how can they have the gut to asked to be fed where they blatantly refused to sow?

^^^You're worse than shameless.....you're a bastard to boot!

What exactly do you mean by 'asking to be fed where they blatantly refused to sow'? Go on....answer me fool!
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:15am On Apr 22, 2015
abduljabbar4:
We shall see. Who are they?? They are still asking for Niger bridge. They should go to Otuoke and meet the man who promised to complete it 2 times and not the man they refused to vote for. From F.C.T ministry to state creation are they mad?

Say no to Tribalism

Your useless father is mad and your mother is an irooot.Folish stranger.
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by highmood(m): 11:16am On Apr 22, 2015
jayfolarin:

APC never sidelined the SE, it's the igbos that have shown unwarranted hate towards the party. When APC was being formed, APGA was invited but they pulled out at the last minute, everything was done during the campaign to appease the igbos but they wouldn't have it. They even voted massively out of hate against Ngige despite the promise of the senate presidency. What more could have been done?

Igbos have an history of being unreasonably hateful and ungrateful, I don't see the hatred going away even if buhari transforms the SE into a paradise. IMHO, buhari and the APC do not need to appeal to the igbos in anyway, they should be the least prioritised if there's anything!

The one group that needs that appeasal is the south south. This is because they contribute immensely to the economy and do not practice the politics of bitterness like the igbos. It was understandable that they voted for their son in the just concluded election and even at that, they gave GMB more votes than the SE. Talk about crying more than the bereaved.

With the nigerdelta votes in the bag, the igbo votes becomes completely irrelevant as the worst that can happen is what we witnessed during the election.

Like every other region in nigeria, the SE will feel the wind of change but they should forget any special treatment or prioritised developmental projects. "Every region will be positively affected" that's the best you can get.

I am from the SE. Some of the point you raised are correct but if you say the Ibo is unreasonably hateful to APC, I bet to disagree. From the history, the politics of the southwest has been tribal starting from the time of Awo where he wanted the all for his people even when Zik was preaching one Nigeria and thinking Nigeria first. That same game was what Tinubu started with and is still been played (it is not bad to think of your people first). APGA which is seen as the Ibo party is not been recognize here in the west or do they? For Ngige, what caused him his position is not because Anambarians hated him because he is an APC member but for the comment he made when Fashola deported the igbos was what has been hunting him since he contested the governorship till now. (rather than talk publicly in such manner he would appealed to the person and make Fashola understand his action was wrong). This same thing may be replicated to Okorocha, but Okorocha may scale because of the power of incumbency. So with some of these incidents, how did the APC intended to convince the Ibo that the party is for real? Again politics is a game of numbers, and every region voted where they think they would win. if I may ask, what about if GEJ had won, would you be expecting him to sideline the north for not voting him in masse or the west because he did not win in some of the states? So, the president elect should consider those from the SE who in thier little number still believe in him and voted for him but not because some of these irrelevant organizations are demanding this or that. Meanwhile its important to note that some southwesterners and northerners are in this region if he decides to marginalize the region.
Another fact remains that Tinubu played the game better than Goodluck and no region or voter should be blamed.
Goodluck mistakes accounted for his failure. 1. He failed to fix power which would have made even a blind man vote for him(every human makes use of power whether they are busy or not).
2. He failed to use the efcc very well when he knew Tinubu and some others are not saints, it was that same "corrupt" money that Tinubu used to help Buhari win.
3. GEJ bad advisers never helped him at all and felt he could please the north totally- we can see the betrayal.
4. Goodluck also attempted to please the southwest when it was already late forgetting that these region would have given him much vote which the north may not give (imagine Lagos alone with abt 20million people and he never thought about using the able voting population)
5. GEJ took so many things for granted. He was marooned to believe that the power of incumbency would save him
6. Another big mistake of GEJ is what Zik made. He tried to please all Nigerians. He believed everyone bought the idea of one Nigeria with all there heart(mind you am not saying he should be tribal but should have traded with caution). Nigeria is yet to get there and that will be when all regions do not feel cheated else the politics of hate, tribalism, region will still be played.
Finally, How I loathe some of these groups claiming to be speaking for the Igbos. I think these groups and some of these people calling themselves eze ndibo of Lagos, Kano etc should be disregarded and disbanded. I haven't heard Oba of the Yoruba in Onitsha, owerri, enugu etc. Ohaneze Ndigbo should be strengthened and reorganized; they should have offices in every state to speak for the ibos when there are issues that concerns them. The igbos should give more regards to the office of the Obi especially the first class ones e.g Obi of Onitsha, Asaba etc. All these mushroom organization are rubbish! I love some of your points though.
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Orikinla(m): 11:25am On Apr 22, 2015
[size=18pt]Chief Eze Chukwuemeka Eze Sets National Agenda for Buhari's Government

•Says APC victory the beginning of Nigeria’s rebirth
•Counsels party on May 28th handover date and the sharing of political offices [/size]

A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Chief Eze Chukwuemeka Eze, has congratulated the President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd.), describing his victory in the March 28 presidential election as being well deserved. Eze in a statement issued Wednesday morning in Port Harcourt also congratulated Nigerians for their wise choice in voting for Gen. Buhari and the APC, describing this as the beginning of the rebirth of the country.

Setting an agenda for the incoming Buhari administration, Chief Eze, the former National Publicity Secretary of the defunct New Peoples Democratic Party (nPDP), said: “Nigerians expect nothing less than the reinvigoration of our economy, arresting the menace of corruption which was the hallmark of the outgoing PDP government led by President Goodluck Jonathan, eradication of the menace of Boko Haram and reassurance on the security of lives and property of Nigerians, particularly making tangible efforts to get the Chibok girls out of the dungeon of Boko Haram, creation of jobs for our teeming youths, as well as embarking upon policies and projects to unite our country and renew the faith of Nigerians in good governance.”

Apart from celebrating Gen. Buhari, whom he described as Nigeria’s Nelson Mandela, Chief Eze also congratulated other APC icons for the heroic roles they played in liberating Nigeria from the shackles of PDP. “The list is long but at the top of it are our distinguished leaders, namely, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Ogbonnaya Onu, Atiku Abubakar, the indomitable G7 Governors, former PDP National Chairman, Alh. Abubakar Baraje, former National Secretary of PDP, Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola, and former Vice Chairman of PDP, Dr. Sam Jaja,” Chief Eze said.

He noted that “when the G7 Governors, former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, Alhaji Abubakar Baraje, Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola, Dr. Sam Jaja and other patriotic Nigerian leaders met at the Yar’Adua Centre Abuja to do a parallel Convention after the leaving unconstitutional PDP Convention at the Eagle Square on 31st August 31, 2013 to form the defunct New PDP, very few people gave the group any chance of surviving, but that proved to be the beginning of the end of PDP’s days in power.”

Chief Eze expressed gratitude to the visionary G7 Governors, namely, Babangida Aliyu (Niger), Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (Kano), Sule Lamido (Jigawa), Aliyu Wamakko (Sokoto), Murtala Nyako (Adamawa), Abdulfatah Ahmed (Kwara) and Rotimi Amaechi (Rivers) for giving him the opportunity to contribute his quota to the revolution that culminated in APC’s ascension to power. He recalled: “Exactly on 9th September, 2013 I was appointed the National Publicity Secretary of the defunct New PDP and with the help of the then National Chairman of the party, Alh. Abubakar K. Baraje, and National Secretary, Prince Oyinlola, Nigerians could bear witness that we did our best to salvage the dying PDP but President Jonathan and Bamanga Tukur did not give us any chance in this regard, thus leaving us with no alternative than to merge with other progressive parties on November 26, 2013 to form the APC but without the Governors of Niger and Jigawa states, both of whom chose to remain in PDP.

We took the struggle to emancipate Nigeria and free her from charlatans and the shackles of the undemocratic elements impoverishing and misgoverning our country to APC and today that August 31, 2013 move has succeeded in giving us this new hope we all are currently cherishing.”

Chief Eze prayed for God to give APC leaders the wisdom to carry along every interest bloc in the party so that APC may continue to witness the growth and progress. “Along this line, I wish to appeal for the even spread of appointments so as to give everyone a sense of belonging. As much as I appreciate the efforts of the APC National Working Committee (NWC) to ensure justice in the appointment and zoning of offices, I respectively appeal to them to ensure that justice is done to the party’s component groups since it is a historical fact that APC is an amalgam of the defunct Action Congress of Congress, All Nigerian Peoples Party, Congress for Progressive Change, New PDP and a faction of the All Progressives Grand Alliance,” he said.

Chief Eze equally advised that the South-South and South-East geo-political zones should not be punished because of the voting pattern as the elections in the two zones were massively rigged in favour of PDP and the results did not in any way reflect the wishes of the people of South-South/South-East.

The APC chieftain advised the party and President-elect Muhammadu Buhari to be wary of the May 28th proposed dinner with outgoing President Jonathan. This, he said, “is laden with a lot of suspicions and undefined motives and should be discarded to avoid us being caught in whatever sinister motive is behind the idea. The handover should be done publicly on May 29th as is the tradition. There is no need for any dinner and secret handing over to Gen. Buhari.”

Chief Eze Chukwuemeka Eze
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC)

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by ShowYourCertificate: 11:26am On Apr 22, 2015
PenSniper:

Do you reason with your anus? Of the present 6 geo-political regions of this country, the APC has an impressive spread in 4 and you call that an ethnic party? Some here needs his head examined. The APC need not win any set of bigots to its side. Let them go to hell or do their worst.
You call 4 zones out of 6 impressive? Well it means that of PDP is supreimpressive then. Afterall, PDP won in NE (Taraba), NC (Nasarawa, Plateau), SW (Ekiti), SS and SE. That's 5 out of 6. Isn't the geopolitical zonal spread not superimpressive over that of APC?
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by cirmuell(m): 11:27am On Apr 22, 2015
lestat:

I aint your dude bruh, if you have an issue with my posts address me, i been a member of this site since 2005 and i will post a million posts if i want, and if you and your CC'd lil grp don't like it then don't read them undecided
*smh*
grin Do I look like I give a flying bleep 'bout when you joined NL or the number of comments you post? Nigga Please...you break rules you get axed, that's what I give a bleep about. Have a nice day
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by PenSniper: 11:27am On Apr 22, 2015
jaybee3:
Why can't/won't these mods putting topics on the FP borrow some sense?

Why put a thread that will soon degenerate into a free for all mockery of the Igbo tribe on the FP especially when it's evident that tensions are high

Geez

Because the ibos need some talking to. Talk some sense into their skull.
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by chibuzz89: 11:29am On Apr 22, 2015
PenSniper:

You mean APGA knew better than the ACN, CDC and ANPP that these three failed to see what Apga saw? Stop deceiving yourself, I gbos play the politics of hatred and bigotry. It is hereditary in them. Azikiwe and his minions did it many times to spite the Yoruba but the former always came out the worst for it. If Ngige had contested on the platform of APGA or even PDP, he would've won the election but they voted against him for, according to them, associating with the Yoruba through CAN and Tinuba. In their warped perception, ACN and Tinubu made the APC a Yoruba party. APC has better things to do than to waste time doing retrospection on Igbo matters arising from the elections. They are irrelevant. Period. Without their votes, anyday anytime, The APC will win. Let them play the opposition. It's no more than they deserve.

And if agbaje have contested in the platform of APC...he would have won too...why all this hate....everyone would regret this war that you'll are cooking...and to thhink most of you are bashing south African whereas y'all are worst to your fellow country men..every region can decide on who they'll vote for...which kind wahala be this one...remember jonathan's mouth piece where all yoruba's....ffk,okupe,fayose...so you'll should take a chill pill...you don't even know if your dream job will be located/or you'll posted to the eastern region...you'll enjoy the road better than the igbo man in alaba...nigeria belongs to us all...I am proud of all the tribes in nigeria...if you're not.....please go and diee

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by PenSniper: 11:29am On Apr 22, 2015
Niwdog:
say no to what flows in your blood. If you people aint wicked, why hating on state creation whr as every region has six state

Your region is irrelivant, thats why. Be grateful for what you've got.
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by jamislaw(m): 11:30am On Apr 22, 2015
What happened to the contract Tanoid claim to be awarded to Julius berger? Not only second Niger bridge, third Benue bridge ni. Wawa mutane.
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by ShowYourCertificate: 11:31am On Apr 22, 2015
PenSniper:

You mean APGA knew better than the ACN, CDC and ANPP that these three failed to see what Apga saw? Stop deceiving yourself, I gbos play the politics of hatred and bigotry. It is hereditary in them. Azikiwe and his minions did it many times to spite the Yoruba but the former always came out the worst for it. If Ngige had contested on the platform of APGA or even PDP, he would've won the election but they voted against him for, according to them, associating with the Yoruba through CAN and Tinuba. In their warped perception, ACN and Tinubu made the APC a Yoruba party. APC has better things to do than to waste time doing retrospection on Igbo matters arising from the elections. They are irrelevant. Period. Without their votes, anyday anytime, The APC will win. Let them play the opposition. It's no more than they deserve.
You seem to have forgotten so soon that this Ngige had won an election in Anambra under the platform of the ACN. You have a warped up tribalistic misconception concerning the Igbos.
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 22, 2015
cirmuell:
grin Do I look like I give a flying bleep 'bout when you joined NL or the number of comments you post? Nigga Please...you break rules you get axed, that's what I give a bleep about. Have a nice day

Axed?!!!! Hahahahahha off what? This? Men get serious and talk about issues that really matter not getting axed of this crass website... you make me laugh, you should be a comedian
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by nwadihot: 11:34am On Apr 22, 2015
We are complaining of xenophobic war in SA, yet our own problem is the worst.... i read every comment here and usually I don't comment , just read and go but this is way too much. Some said igbos are full of hatred where as 95% of the comments made here are against the igbos, some said igbos didn't give buhari any votes , and nobody blames the north for giving GMB millions of votes, some think igbos should be killed, some think they should drown in lagoons , some think this , some think that all horrible shits towards this set of people, war is not good, I repeat war is not good. If we keep pushing this amongst us the youths what GEJ avoided by conceded to defeat might end up happening , and I tell u everybody in Nigeria will be affected . Our businesses , our kids and wonderful dreams of ours will be affected . Let's stop hating for Christ sake , this same igbos judged of hatred and tribalism dwell amongst the 31 states of Nigeria and cohabiting successfully with other tribes ,people stop hating , let us love one another , leave gowon ,obj, tafawa balewa and other old compatriots , let's do our bids , some of us here are Christians , claiming Christ like yet we are nothing like him, some are muslims claiming peace loving yet we are far from It . It's what we sow today that we will definitely reap tomorrow ...........

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 22, 2015
TeamSimple:

Warm response from fellow assylum seekers in biafra like you. Small time u guys would claim u bring more traffic to nairaland and nairaland is a nobody's business.

Hahahahahha, lil kid. You are so depending looking for attention from me, okay now you have it... does it make you feel warm and fuzzy inside? Did I fulfil your fantasy right now? Such low IQ, much retarded, much semi illiterate, much ignorance I sense in this one...
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 22, 2015
TeamSimple:

Warm response from fellow assylum seekers in biafra like you.

Replied you I have already, clear it is to me that the dark side is strong in you. Worry not you should, product of incest you is, pray we shall for you. May the force be with you
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by PenSniper: 11:35am On Apr 22, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
You call 4 zones out of 6 impressive? Well it means that of PDP is supreimpressive then. Afterall, PDP won in NE (Taraba), NC (Nasarawa, Plateau), SW (Ekiti), SS and SE. That's 5 out of 6. Isn't the geopolitical zonal spread not superimpressive over that of APC?

Lack of simple maths is your problem.
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by godwin120alex: 11:37am On Apr 22, 2015
I don't think they made unreasonable demand.Whether they voted for GMB or not they fact remains that they are Nigerians and MUST be included in the running of the Country called NG. Considering the fact that for a very long time that have been schemed out of producing a president is even more than enough for them to revolt. And if other Nigerians don't like the Igbo race my honest suggestion is to grant them a STATE of BIAFRA.The Igbo people are the most neglected ,insulted and humiliated in the country called Nigeria.If my people were the Igbo's they will not take all this sh*t from people. If we don't need them ,then we should allow them to go.
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by PenSniper: 11:38am On Apr 22, 2015
chibuzz89:

And if agbaje have contested in the platform of APC...he would have won too...why all this hate....everyone would regret this war that you'll are cooking...and to thhink most of you are bashing south African whereas y'all are worst to your fellow country men..every region can decide on who they'll vote for...which kind wahala be this one...remember jonathan's mouth piece where all yoruba's....ffk,okupe,fayose...so you'll should take a chill pill...you don't even know if your dream job will be located/or you'll posted to the eastern region...you'll enjoy the road better than the igbo man in alaba...nigeria belongs to us all...I am proud of all the tribes in nigeria...if you're not.....please go and diee

Keep consoling yourself on what will elude you. Agave made the mistake of alliance with failures and brains without brains hence his failure.
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 22, 2015
omonnakoda:
However long you have been here is irrelevant you are still human with human prejudice and a human tendency to seek evidence to confirm your bias and ignore evidence that refutes it.Without data your claim lacks objectivity. It is no more meaningful than saying I have been a Nigerian since 1960 so give me credit whan I tell you Ibos are dishonest

Very naive it sounds to generalize, supposing I say all Yorubas are two faced snakes, died it make me smarter? No. Does it make me more intelligent? Nope, does it make me seem more honest? Nooe... now only foolish and stup1s igbos would cheer me one for making such a dumb statement. Now u see how your statement looks to educated people when u say all igbos are dishonest? Kindly, start reading a lot, it broadens ones horizons. Hence making one less susceptible to making such ignorant, unguided, blatantly uneducated statements likes ibis are all dishonest.. have a great day
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by suzelle: 11:40am On Apr 22, 2015
A

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by cirmuell(m): 11:41am On Apr 22, 2015
lestat:

Axed?!!!! Hahahahahha off what? This? Men get serious and talk about issues that really matter not getting axed of this dite... you make me laugh, you should be a comedian
grin You're feeling yourself, have a nice day.
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by omonnakoda: 11:44am On Apr 22, 2015
lestat:

Very naive it sounds to generalize, supposing I say all Yorubas are two faced snakes, died it make me smarter? No. Does it make me more intelligent? Nope, does it make me seem more honest? Nooe... now only foolish and stup1s igbos would cheer me one for making such a dumb statement. Now u see how your statement looks to educated people when u say all igbos are dishonest? Kindly, start reading a lot, it broadens ones horizons. Hence making one less susceptible to making such ignorant, unguided, blatantly uneducated statements likes ibis are all dishonest.. have a great day
You are illiterate and that is your problem not mine.Find someone in your area who can help you interpret what I wrote and what it actually means
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by ShowYourCertificate: 11:46am On Apr 22, 2015
PenSniper:

Lack of simple maths is your problem.
5 is greater than 4. The maths is simple enough.
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 22, 2015
PenSniper:

The YORUBA have a thinking cap, are civilized, astute and sophisticated.
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 22, 2015
omonnakoda:
You are illiterate and that is your problem not mine.Find someone in your area who can help you interpret what I wrote and what it actually means

Illiterate you says, Hmmmm I sense great envy in this one, hungry you is? Food you need not hate. Feel the force, let it flow through your worm infested gut and purify your disfigured funcle like carcass so it may be revived and purged of all religious and tribal hate

May the force be with you
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by omonnakoda: 11:48am On Apr 22, 2015
lestat:

Illiterate you says, Hmmmm I sense great envy in this one, hungry you is? Food you need not hate. Feel the force, let it flow through worm infested gut and purify your disfigured funcle like carcass so it may be revived and purged of all religious and tribal hate
That would be your mother who would die a cancerous painful death
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 22, 2015
cirmuell:
grin You're feeling yourself, have a nice day.

What can I say? I am a very happy man. Have a swell day bruh
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by TeamSimple(m): 11:49am On Apr 22, 2015
lestat:

Hahahahahha, lil kid. You are so depending looking for attention from me, okay now you have it... does it make you feel warm and fuzzy inside? Did I fulfil your fantasy right now? Such low IQ, much retarded, much semi illiterate, much ignorance I sense in this one...
Questions for your gods..pained Jew
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 22, 2015
omonnakoda:
That would be your mother who would die a cancerous painful death

Cancer you says? Proven my point is, poor education you have, semi illiterate you is.. Hmmmmmm great pain and suffering you carry within you.. jobless you is? Needing of job you is? Great hunger trouble you. You need to let the force heal you.. I recommend two onion chicken, indomie and an egg with a satche of pure water.
take these and go outside your face hamlet and stand makes on the road singing songs of praise...oh wait I forgot you can't speak intelligently talk less of sing? My apologies
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 22, 2015
jayfolarin:

APC never sidelined the SE, it's the igbos that have shown unwarranted hate towards the party. When APC was being formed, APGA was invited but they pulled out at the last minute, everything was done during the campaign to appease the igbos but they wouldn't have it. They even voted massively out of hate against Ngige despite the promise of the senate presidency. What more could have been done?

Igbos have an history of being unreasonably hateful and ungrateful, I don't see the hatred going away even if buhari transforms the SE into a paradise. IMHO, buhari and the APC do not need to appeal to the igbos in anyway, they should be the least prioritised if there's anything!

The one group that needs that appeasal is the south south. This is because they contribute immensely to the economy and do not practice the politics of bitterness like the igbos. It was understandable that they voted for their son in the just concluded election and even at that, they gave GMB more votes than the SE. Talk about crying more than the bereaved.

With the nigerdelta votes in the bag, the igbo votes becomes completely irrelevant as the worst that can happen is what we witnessed during the election.

Like every other region in nigeria, the SE will feel the wind of change but they should forget any special treatment or prioritised developmental projects. "Every region will be positively affected" that's the best you can get.

you forgot that outside the SE region, the bulk of vote the Igbo can contribute can tilt the votes. Check Lagos numbers again.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Tinyemeka(m): 11:54am On Apr 22, 2015
timmilehin:
Isn't this demanding too much?

MODIFIED.

Front Page Chilling. First to Comment Chilling. So Sweet.

What demands?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Inside Tafawa Balewa's Memorial House And Tomb In Bauchi (Photos) / Biafra: 5 Shot Dead Celebrating Kanu’s Release / Where Is Aisha Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.