Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari (40435 Views)

New Militant Group “NDA” Blows Up Forcados Major Trunk Pipeline, Lists Demands / New Militant Group “NDA” Blows Up Forcados Major Trunk Pipeline, Lists Demands / Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari-vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by gowaga68: 9:22am On Apr 22, 2015
I too like this people when it comes to demand and yet a lot of them will come on here and start forming voltron.
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by aderonila18: 9:22am On Apr 22, 2015
Greedy set of people angry
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by estyvino(m): 9:22am On Apr 22, 2015
jayfolarin:

APC never sidelined the SE, it's the igbos that have shown unwarranted hate towards the party. When APC was being formed, APGA was invited but they pulled out at the last minute, everything was done during the campaign to appease the igbos but they wouldn't have it. They even voted massively out of hate against Ngige despite the promise of the senate presidency. What more could have been done?

Igbos have an history of being unreasonably hateful and ungrateful, I don't see the hatred going away even if buhari transforms the SE into a paradise. IMHO, buhari and the APC do not need to appeal to the igbos in anyway, they should be the least prioritised if there's anything!

The one group that needs that appeasal is the south south. This is because they contribute immensely to the economy and do not practice the politics of bitterness like the igbos. It was understandable that they voted for their son in the just concluded election and even at that, they gave GMB more votes than the SE. Talk about crying more than the bereaved.

With the nigerdelta votes in the bag, the igbo votes becomes completely irrelevant as the worst that can happen is what we witnessed during the election.

Like every other region in nigeria, the SE will feel the wind of change but they should forget any special treatment or prioritised developmental projects. "Every region will be positively affected" that's the best you can get.
We don hear, Mr Buhari spokesman. There is no need hating someone bless by God. Igbo nation is blessed. Take it or leave it!

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by mightycrown1(m): 9:23am On Apr 22, 2015
[size=15pt] THIS GROUP HAS THE CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO DEMAND FROM THE PRESIDENT ELECT. FORGET IF THEY VOTED FOR HIM OR NOT. OR ARE THEY NOT NIGERIANS OR IS GMB NOT THEIR PRESIDENT AS WELL COME MAY 29TH 2015? BESIDES, IS THE USAGE OF THE 2ND NIGER BRIDGE BE LIMITED TO THE IGBOS OR THE OUTCOME OF THE CONFAB BENEFIT ONLY THEM?

IF THEY REFUSED TO VOTE HIM THIS TIME, WHAT IS THE PROBABILITY THAT THEY WONT VOTE HIM EN-MASS IN THE NEXT ELECTION.

INASMUCH AS WERE ARE STILL TOGETHER, WE ARE ONE NIGERIA. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Jaycool18(m): 9:23am On Apr 22, 2015
nerodenero:
Even Buhari would have been tired of these demands and ultimatums coming from the Igbos.He would be like 'na only una?'
hope u know what gej did for the north
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by hansad: 9:24am On Apr 22, 2015
Sanchez01:

[b]Please stop screaming wolf when there is none present! Nairaland isn't inciting any tribal conflict here, I think we should talk to our kinsmen to apply wisdom. Take it or leave it, the article is on a handful of print media and would be read all over. Nairaland is only a forum where news are culled from other credible news websites or from users of the forum who witnessed first hand events. When Oba Akiolu threatened the Igbos, Nairaland aired it as it was. I'd really love for you to explain the bolded to us. I'm really dying hard to read your version of the definition. I think the groups representing the Ndigbos are painting the Igbos in bad light.

The Niger-Delta outrightly rejected Dokubo and pledged to support GMB's administration, despite the failure of their own to return. The Hausas and the Yorubas are yet to make demands, none that I know of while several Igbo groups keep presenting endless demands and lists like it's a bride price list meant for a groom. Stating the obvious, the Igbos, though obvious through their representatives, are still bitter and it's pointless because the sympathizers are obviously crying than the bereaved. Nigeria is saddled with several ethnic groups and the incessant demands of the Igbos is only out to show that they're self-serving. It's only ironic when you hear someone say "we're not part of 'this zoo'" yet their demands day and night is disturbing. The demands are irritating. Apologies to anyone who feels insulted by my post smiley
[/b]

The Igbo group that made that request is on its own, and does not in any way represent the Igbo intelligentsia. Niger bridge is not an Igbo property, it is Nigeria's property. In fact, if there's no bridge linking the SE with rest of Nigeria, any Igboman who is brilliant enough to understand that one Nigeria is a fraud shall welcome it.

When a new Igbo country is established, it shall take the country less than two years to build a new Nigerbridge or any bridge to link the country with whomever it pleases.
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 22, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
I was referring to the presidential election. Buhari lossed woefully in Imo state, couldn't even secure 25% there sad

Is Benue a Yoruba state cos I remember APC won in BENUE too. How about that?

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by stronger: 9:27am On Apr 22, 2015
jayfolarin:

APC never sidelined the SE, it's the igbos that have shown unwarranted hate towards the party. When APC was being formed, APGA was invited but they pulled out at the last minute, everything was done during the campaign to appease the igbos but they wouldn't have it. They even voted massively out of hate against Ngige despite the promise of the senate presidency. What more could have been done?

Igbos have an history of being unreasonably hateful and ungrateful, I don't see the hatred going away even if buhari transforms the SE into a paradise. IMHO, buhari and the APC do not need to appeal to the igbos in anyway, they should be the least prioritised if there's anything!

The one group that needs that appeasal is the south south. This is because they contribute immensely to the economy and do not practice the politics of bitterness like the igbos. It was understandable that they voted for their son in the just concluded election and even at that, they gave GMB more votes than the SE. Talk about crying more than the bereaved.

With the nigerdelta votes in the bag, the igbo votes becomes completely irrelevant as the worst that can happen is what we witnessed during the election.

Like every other region in nigeria, the SE will feel the wind of change but they should forget any special treatment or prioritised developmental projects. "Every region will be positively affected" that's the best you can get.

GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by humberjade: 9:27am On Apr 22, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
The APC should do an introspection to find out why the planned merger with APGA failed. Did they meet the wrong people? Were they diplomatic in their approach? What was the terms of agreement? And so on. It is only then that the APC should know why the merger failed and try to improve upon it. This was what was done when the initial planned merger between ACN and CPC didn't pull through.

APC shouldn't play the tribal card you are suggesting lest it will crumble. Just my humble advice.

It is as simple as ABC...APGA has always supported PDP at d Federal level... they thought the party will be safer under PDP...they thought APC will never succeed...So forget the "diplomatic approach" thing.

At least Okorocha decamped from APGA, and I know those who organised d merger must have approached Obi d same way they approached Okorocha...and we know how close d former was/is to GEJ.

Those who believed in APC followed it, and those who thought nothing good will come outta it opted out...Ribadu, Tom Ikimi, d core APGA, and d rest chose to play safe)..

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by martineverest(m): 9:30am On Apr 22, 2015
Haha..ozuor.u think say south-south or north na yoruba,abi?...we no get joy.....ibos keep deceiving demselves by trying to attach demselves to niger-deltans(dso dat we ll join biafans).u guys re deluded,if u dont know.if not for gej support,niger deltans doesnt like ibo ppl and dia cunny ways.even the ikwere,aniomas,igbanke and co doesnt claim ibo....stop deceiving urselves,biafra is dead and buried,u guys can survive it when u go seperate ways...yeye yeebos with their 10 naira mentality
Balkan:
this oyel soup maggot claiming Niger Delta. You can only hate and write rubbish but we must continue to dominate you in your own land. we have come to posses our possesion in yoruba land
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Texcoco(m): 9:32am On Apr 22, 2015
hansad:

Hatefilled Yoruba fellow in action here. Before long, some of you may start to commit suicide because of the Igbo and Lagos.

A few days ago, a Yoruba cdrdiologist in the US openly called for killing of Igbos anywhere in the world.

Instead of declaring Oduduwa Republic, so that Yoruba can fully have Lagos as their own, Yoruba still stick to One Nigeria because of crude oil in the Nigerdelta.

Here this one is making Nigerdeltans of southsouth a special good people, only because he believes his Yoruba can't survive without Nigerdelta and crude oil. Silly fellow, note that the Nigerdelta ns your lot were able to fool those yester years are now dead. The new breed of Nigerdeltans are smarter than your very crude and retrograde lot who believe only in scheming and scheming to exploit others, instead of working hard for your progress.

You know you depend on the Nigerdelta for your land to develop in one Nigeria, but at the same time, you classify non-Yoruba in Lagos as guests. Have you heard of any country in the world where people are considered as guests in any city in the same country?

Others go to school to get new techniques to develop themselves and their areas, so many Yoruba these days get education to propagate hate, out-dated and silly divide-and-rule tactic to apply in the old southeast region to get more money from crude oil. Yoruba in this mindset may degenerate to the level of Niger and Chad Republics in the not too-distant time, forge the glitter of Lagos, think of inner Yoruba lands that have mostly remained behind at par with the level in Niger Republic.

To this Yoruba writer, APC seems to be all and all that matter to you most diffident lot now. Go out and work. Think of what you can contribute to your country, not just what APC can bring to you.
These welfare state of mind in these peoples has always being their downfall whenever it comes to competing with the igbos......And you wonder why the country is backward.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by ThisMeansWAR: 9:32am On Apr 22, 2015
Texcoco:
Wetin concern Ogoni man with Anioma man?? or even Etche or Andoni Man for that matter??Coneheads like yourselves always fear the unity of these close knit regions hence with alacrity you try to divide them and maybe parasite on the circustance..but sorry,the SS has the greatest concentration of igbos amongst the numerous minorities in that region and most now see coneheads like yourselves as the parasites..
yeah.. Flathe.ads statistics 101.

Igbos are always numerous everywhere it favors them. They are 80% of lagos. 90% of Abuja, 95% of kano population..

Who takes a flattie seriously grin

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 22, 2015
jayfolarin:

[s]APC never sidelined the SE, it's the igbos that have shown unwarranted hate towards the party. When APC was being formed, APGA was invited but they pulled out at the last minute, everything was done during the campaign to appease the igbos but they wouldn't have it. They even voted massively out of hate against Ngige despite the promise of the senate presidency. What more could have been done?

Like every other region in nigeria, the SE will feel the wind of change but they should forget any special treatment or prioritised developmental projects. "Every region will be positively affected" that's the best you can get[/s].

I think you are really silly. When the Igbos voted massively for Obasanjo two times why didn't you say we voted out of hatred? When the Igbos voted massively for Yar Adua why didn't you say we voted out of hatred? The NW & NE voted massively for Buhari why have you not accused them of voting out of hatred? Why have you chosen to single out the Igbo for venting your frustration?

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 22, 2015
Sanchez01:

[b]Please stop screaming wolf when there is none present! Nairaland isn't inciting any tribal conflict here, I think we should talk to our kinsmen to apply wisdom. Take it or leave it, the article is on a handful of print media and would be read all over. Nairaland is only a forum where news are culled from other credible news websites or from users of the forum who witnessed first hand events. When Oba Akiolu threatened the Igbos, Nairaland aired it as it was. I'd really love for you to explain the bolded to us. I'm really dying hard to read your version of the definition. I think the groups representing the Ndigbos are painting the Igbos in bad light.

The Niger-Delta outrightly rejected Dokubo and pledged to support GMB's administration, despite the failure of their own to return. The Hausas and the Yorubas are yet to make demands, none that I know of while several Igbo groups keep presenting endless demands and lists like it's a bride price list meant for a groom. Stating the obvious, the Igbos, though obvious through their representatives, are still bitter and it's pointless because the sympathizers are obviously crying than the bereaved. Nigeria is saddled with several ethnic groups and the incessant demands of the Igbos is only out to show that they're self-serving. It's only ironic when you hear someone say "we're not part of 'this zoo'" yet their demands day and night is disturbing. The demands are irritating. Apologies to anyone who feels insulted by my post smiley
[/b]

thank you for this intelligent and uninsultive reply, yes you are right in alot you said, let me try my best to reply in kind.
1. yes numerous faceless so called igbo groups have come up claiming to represent the Igbo interests, such is to be found in a democracy as its the undeniable right of every human being to say what ever they wish, but do you know why this is happening amongst the Igbos mostly? its because there is no claer Igbo leader hence when theres a vacuum all manner of thrash will flood to fill it. But alas, speak to your average Igbo man and woman on the street, all he or she cares about is moving Nigeria forward as a nation.

2, Niaraland is palying an active role in inciting tribal hate, why i and alot of people have this opinion? because if you carefully look at how the modds seem to indirectly encourage these fights to either boot traffic or whatever selfish reasons they may have i don't know, but its sad .

3. I love every tribe though we are all immensely flawed as humans but in our diversity dos Nigerians greatest strength lie.

4. if i didnt answer all your questions please forgive me, i am at work and one of my team members has pissed me off so i might be about to fire someone angry
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by adeA1(m): 9:37am On Apr 22, 2015
Abeg plz under whose govrnmnt they r demandinfor "ll this or they stll think GEJ( mr failure) won the electn? OOH NOoo .

Okey let me thunderly sound this into u Ppls'(Ndigbo)hearin that GMB is elected soulely to develop Nigeria and not Biafra.

I can stll plead to d common men of Ndigbo who I believ couldn't get their wishes reach the Top for I believ a lot of them voted for the GMB evnthou it might be wit their minds. But now that ur STAKEHOLDERs out of their unreserved Hatred failed to discern the fact that Ss/se alone can nt assume a man to be President in Nigeria rigged in favour of GEJ.

Intrestingly! I waz the Then Presidin officer who thumbprinted for the capital oil(Andy Uba) of labour party in Anambra durin their Gvnrship elctn whch brougt in the Obiano durin my service year. I knw the level of ur hatred towrds Ngige of d APC. Ndigbo loves him but hates his party sayin its YORUBA's party.

Now that this Yoruba is In leadership maybe u wll be advised to leav the country, that if what u ppl re demandin above re d pre requisites to accpt Him as ur president. We re not goin to demand for ur accptability of D GENRAL as ur president afterall u belong to Biafra wen GMB belongs to NIGERIA.
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by mathskill: 9:37am On Apr 22, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Texcoco(m): 9:39am On Apr 22, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
yeah.. Flathe.ads statistics 101.

Igbos are always numerous everywhere it favors them. They are 80% of lagos. 90% of Abuja, 95% of kano population..

Who takes a Igbos seriously grin
Haahaa,Coneheads always stay in their rusty Southwest enclaves without travelling to gather knowledge even to safe their lives and you see why the pochtecan tribe have swallowed up your Lagos into no man's land without so much as a protest from coneheads.....Haahaa.Funny,dirty,lazy coneheads.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 22, 2015
[quote author=Rawani post=32980537]

What's your opinion on Igbo hatred towards the North?[/quote
My dear only a dark.human being can harbour hate, I have and will always actively speak against all tribal or religious hate. Having said that I choose to disagree that Igbos hate the north instead I would say igbos are wary of the North due to the psychological trauma of th me war, and it's the same reasons Northerners are wary of igbos too.. the war wasn't funny it was he'll from what I have seen online and heard from survivors but sides lost a lot... in war there are no winners just losers because both sides loose family members, and loved ones, fathers, brothers and sons...
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Mcowubaba: 9:40am On Apr 22, 2015
martineverest:
U got it,bro......if buhari can take niger deltans to the paradise dey ve always wanted,he ll win the niger seltan's luv.then s/east bcomes irrelevant.we the niger deltans actually want development,irrespective of who takes us to promiseland...the ibos should always know we the s/southerners dont really like dia attitude.
chai dis life eh, just like Game of Thrones......
Bcuz some1 has said GMB should develop SS nd ignore SE, u r so happy, eventhough most SE see SS as their allies nd brothers(whic was evident in d last election)......
I blame igbos for not realising that the r all alone in their struggle, most SS people care less abt them... Its a shame dat majority of igbos supported GEJ(sayin he is dia brother, -NONSENSE) many SS people will not do the same if it was an Igbo man dat was involved....
I leave u with ur conscience....

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 22, 2015
TeamSimple:

This guy reminds me of someone,guess who (ORUBEBE) grin. Just spewing trash about tribalism and Being Bias.

Very unintelligent statement but alas I shall not even bother replying you as the very smart statements my posts are getting warms my heart with joy
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by ShowYourCertificate: 9:42am On Apr 22, 2015
SammyHoe:

Is Benue a Yoruba state cos I remember APC won in BENUE too. How about that?
In the presidential election? Bros go and check the stats.
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 22, 2015
Rawani:

What's your opinion on Igbo hatred towards the North?

My dear only a dark.human being can harbour hate, I have and will always actively speak against all tribal or religious hate. Having said that I choose to disagree that Igbos hate the north instead I would say igbos are wary of the North due to the psychological trauma of th me war, and it's the same reasons Northerners are wary of igbos too.. the war wasn't funny it was he'll from what I have seen online and heard from survivors but sides lost a lot... in war there are no winners just losers because both sides loose family members, and loved ones, fathers, brothers and sons...
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by jeevyww(m): 9:44am On Apr 22, 2015
Burger01:
These Ndigbo people again. Smh sad

Una nor vote for Buhari come dey make demands. Your very own Jonathan failed in his promises to you people, yet you voted for continuity of that failure. Smh sad

Jez carry ya cross alone and stop bothering our 'change' Presido-elect angry

I think people still do not understand the geo-political zones,For Godsake there is a difference between south east and south south...Jonathan is from the south south not south east
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Texcoco(m): 9:45am On Apr 22, 2015
Igbos are the majority group amongst other groups in the SS whether the these other groups won't support an alignment with SE is not our problem.....Our concern is the welfare of Kith and Kin in that region,shikena.
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 22, 2015
NZEGWUAGU:
Most of you are bastards! How can you say Igbos are haters when it is clear they are the ones suffering the hatred of other Nigeria who are obviously jealous of an extraordinarily blessed tribe. We embrace everyone that's why we move around easily and live everywhere without fear or favour. But because we are made to shine, when we start shining people around us will get envious. Naturally we are a very busy people. How would we have time to hate? It's other retarded, idle ethnic groups that get green with envy when they see our achievements. They are mad because their women are easy preys to the opulence and the strength of character of the igbos, even though igbos do not even consider them worthy and hardly marry such women.

Blablabla

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by mapet: 9:50am On Apr 22, 2015
1. You're counting loss. Your purported wins is irrelevant. APC controls most of the country now. The roles are greatly reversed.
2. What you fail to see is the consequences of the bad political decision of the East, putting their eggs in one very bad basket. As it were, the east do not have the a veritable political platform (at least the self destruct button was hit on APGA), neither do you have the numbers. You are also lacking in collaborative spirits. You only see yourselves and look down on the other, something the North and Southwest learnt from and forged a formidable alliance. Now tell me, what will the east bring to the table?
3. When you say APC need to strategise and correct their folly, you make me laugh. You guys never learn. You simply want to sit down and want people to court you. You don't want to work for the collective. If APC could not secure a state in the East, yet the same east has one of the lowest voting blocks in the country, doesn't that tell you who should be shitting in his pants?
4. When the APC was formed, why did APGA back out of the merger. Why was Okorocha and Ngige insulted? Truth is the Igbos has no standing to demand anything from the incoming government. The East will get the basic necessities in line with the national development plans. Only a magnanimity or a strategic importance will make them get more. This is the consequences of choices we make.

ShowYourCertificate:
Point of correction, APC never won in 2/3 of the country. They also didn't pull 2/3 of the cumulative votes. APC couldn't win a single state in the SS and SE but the PDP, despite their loss, secured wins in northern states like Taraba, Middlebelt like Plateau and SW like Ekiti.

I still repeat my earlier statement that it's the fault of the APC, and not the Igbo nation, that they couldn't secure any win in that zone and that of the SS. The APC leadership structure need to strategise on how to correct this folly of theirs. They need to have a good structure in all 6 geopolitical zones. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Sowada(m): 9:51am On Apr 22, 2015
Alll this Ndigbo don start again. President una no fit produce, VOTE una go run go china come back now dey demand nonses. Na only una. Those wey vote sef neva demand anytin. Ndi ara. Niger bridge ko. Nairabet ni

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Rexnegro(m): 9:51am On Apr 22, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
No it isn't. If Buhari and APC are wise politicians, they should strive to win the love of the SE region. This way APC will have a national appeal and not an ethnic party (yoruba+hausa party) appeal that it is at the moment..
How's apc yoruba and hausa party when we have apc and apc supporters in eastern states ? And prominent igbos are there eg okoracha , ngigi etc to mention a few. Bro apc is for all tribes. u view it d way u said it because its tinubu that's d brain behind the formation and the president elect is from north. Mind u okorocha was among the presidential aspirants.
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by martineverest(m): 9:52am On Apr 22, 2015
D niger neva liked ibos,after all..the ibos wanted to use gej support to win niger deltan's luv.dey wanted to deceive us with dia cunning xteristics by showing dat dey luv our broda gej and trying to make us hate the yorubas and hausas...for christ sake,our broda,gej,lost and we accepted defeat and embraced change and unity,y re u people getting bodered?
Mcowubaba:
chai dis life eh, just like Game of Thrones......
Bcuz some1 has said GMB should develop SS nd ignore SE, u r so happy, eventhough most SE see SS as their allies nd brothers(whic was evident in d last election)......
I blame igbos for not realising that the r all alone in their struggle, most SS people care less abt them... Its a shame dat majority of igbos supported GEJ(sayin he is dia brother, -NONSENSE) many SS people will not do the same if it was an Igbo man dat was involved....
I leave u with ur conscience....

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Xtracoool(m): 9:54am On Apr 22, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:
My pet alligator is next.......he's currently making his own list, even though he voted for an insect against the mighty lion as the jungle king.

But we are not talking about the animal Kingdom here
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Abujabir24: 9:56am On Apr 22, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
That is a wrong misconception. Why would the Igbos not vote for Buhari? Because he's a northerner? Didn't the Igbos vote for Yar Adua? Didn't they vote for Shagari?

Is there something specific that Buhari did against the Igbos that would make the entire Igbo nation hate him forever?

Bros, a true leader is a father to all his subjects. He treats them equally and tries to endear even those who hate him. Buhari needs the Igbos too, and he can get them if he plays his cards well.
yes he should be for all and not for one. But to be sincere, i've leaved with d igbos, i was posted to serve in anambra, d hostility i received there and hatred made me to redeploy. As a graduate i tried to reason with d igbos, i even made dem believe i hate my people but it all fell on deaf ears. I had run for my life.
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 22, 2015
healthFirst:
I don't use to comment on any political thread but these people are clearly shameless...how can they have the gut to asked to be fed where they blatantly refused to sow?

remeber na one naija oooo..

//or precisely pseudo-uninaija grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run / Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage / Sahara Reporters Employee Stripped & Arrested By Police After His GraduationPICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.