Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,578 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari-vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari-vanguard (2823 Views)

Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari / How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard / No Pension For Ex Governors - Buhari ( Vanguard) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari-vanguard by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 22, 2015
Elnino4ladies:
Igbo are confused set of people.
smh

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari-vanguard by idu1(m): 6:59am On Apr 22, 2015
focus7:
With the total votes of 1,260 casted for Buhari in the whole south east! They should forward these demands to the table of Jonathan to execute for them from Otueke. Oh, it is now they just realised that they don't have road in the south east, why didn't pdp make roads for them for 16yrs? Well sorry to disappoint you, Buhari is busy, he has dividend of election to deliver to the states and regions that gave him their mandates, the igbos should stop over estimating themselves and hoping to reap where others sow.
lol @'over estimating themselves'...
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari-vanguard by ki02020(m): 6:59am On Apr 22, 2015
I have no problem with the igbos making demand afterall buhari will become the president of nigeria and not for we yoruba and hausa alone....it dose not neccessarily mean he will fufill all at least the realistic ones like the 2nd niger bridge

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari-vanguard by omenka(m): 7:01am On Apr 22, 2015
CHM11:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/ndigbo-forum-lists-demands-for-buhari/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Last week, you wanted Biafra. This week, you are making demands from the president elect of Nigeria!!!
What exactly do you want?
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari-vanguard by Kagame: 7:01am On Apr 22, 2015
jayfolarin:

APC never sidelined the SE, it's the igbos that have shown unwarranted hate towards the party. When APC was being formed, APGA was invited but they pulled out at the last minute, everything was done during the campaign to appease the igbos but they wouldn't have it. They even voted massively out of hate against Ngige despite the promise of the senate presidency. What more could have been done?

Igbos have an history of being unreasonably hateful and ungrateful, I don't see the hatred going away even if buhari transforms the SE into a paradise. IMHO, buhari and the APC do not need to appeal to the igbos in anyway, they should be the least prioritised if there's anything!

The one group that needs that appeasal is the south south. This is because they contribute immensely to the economy and do not practice the politics of bitterness like the igbos. It was understandable that they voted for their son in the just concluded election and even at that, they gave GMB more votes than the SE. Talk about crying more than the bereaved.

With the nigerdelta votes in the bag, the igbo votes becomes completely irrelevant as the worst that can happen is what we witnessed during the election.

Like every other region in nigeria, the SE will feel the wind of change but they should forget any special treatment or prioritised developmental projects. "Every region will be positively affected" that's the best you can get.

Point of correction before you continue your drivel borne out of misinformation and little knowledge of local politics.

Ngige lost because he did nothing at the senate in four years but only came back during the election to share transformers.On the contrary the lady that defeated him went from house to house canvassing for votes while Ngige was nowhere to be found.

I had to correct this so you dont continue with the half truths that he lost because of his party.
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari-vanguard by idu1(m): 7:03am On Apr 22, 2015
Anuofia people...

One minister una no go get for the next four years....
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari-vanguard by omenka(m): 7:05am On Apr 22, 2015
oyeludef:
Your region never believed in him smiley. Isnt it ironic that you ppl r making demands from a leader you never saw anything good in? angry Am yet to hear d northerners and westerners who collectively voted the general in make any demand from him save good governance. You guys can keep making noise if you think dats wat make you feel politically relevant in dis new administration undecided. Enjoy d wind of change cool
Great comment. cool

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari-vanguard by focus7: 8:02am On Apr 22, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
The APC should do an introspection to find out why the planned merger with APGA failed. Did they meet the wrong people? Were they diplomatic in their approach? What was the terms of agreement? And so on. It is only then that the APC should know why the merger failed and try to improve upon it. This was what was done when the initial planned merger between ACN and CPC didn't pull through.

APC shouldn't play the tribal card you are suggesting lest it will crumble. Just my humble advice.
Talking of tribal card, the last election has clearly revealed that the igbo nation has no political value any government or political party should care to give any special attention rather the attention should be giving to more valuable south south, that region should be next the APC should try to win over and forget the Igbos with their hate.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari-vanguard by focus7: 8:09am On Apr 22, 2015
idu1:
Anuofia people...

One minister una no go get for the next four years....

In the name of federal character I will suggest they should be given the least relevant ministerial position.
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari-vanguard by CHM11: 9:27am On Apr 22, 2015
finniblinks:
always being silly.are they MASSOB? Don't you know that the demands came from different organisation?
Mumu!!! different organizations fighting for one people but having divergent interests. Are you people that confused?

My question is for igbos on nairaland.
What do you want?
Beeafra or a better Nigeria.

If its Beeafra, start by packing all your stuffs peacefully back to the south east, stop making demands of the Nigerian government.

If its a better Nigeria then drop the hate and work the existing administration, we run a democratic government, use your brain, play the politics and get involved, that way you will not feel sidelined. 2019, 2023, 2027, 2031 etc etc elections will hold...it must turn around again....
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari-vanguard by astana1: 9:27am On Apr 22, 2015
GEJ administration marginalized AND SACKED PEOPLE TO SET OUT HIS TRIBALISTIC AGENDA

Igbo man Ike Nkeremandu, Deputy Senate President

Igbo man Emeka Ihedioha, Deputy Speaker

(Imagine that in a country with 6 geopolitical zones, one occupies the two of the 4 major National Assemby leadership positions!!)

Igbo man Pius Ayim, Secretary to the Federal Government

igbo man Godwin Emefiele is the governor of the central bank of Nigeria

Igbo woman, Finance Minister and Co-ordinating Minister for the Economy

Igbo woman petroluem Minister

Igbo man Nebo, Power Minister

Igbo man Minister of aviation

Printing and Minting - Igbo

Nafdac -Igbo

MINISTER OF Health - Igbo

Jonathan removed other tribes from head of parastatals and put Igbos there but that would be addressed now. Bureau of statistics was filled up with Igbos.

Even the Hausas/Fulanis in military have never done this above show of shame and pure tribalism. And Igbos were quiet all through that administration cos others were marginalised.
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari-vanguard by CHM11: 9:30am On Apr 22, 2015
Lushore1:
They are nigerians and they are entitiled to make demands but they need to drop pre election attitude. Election is over, let us come together and make nigeria great.
Exactly,...and the noise about biiafra should drop down. You can't be demanding from a country you want to leave.

If they want to leave, fine, they should take decisive logical practical and smart steps towards that and stop causing problems here and there.
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari-vanguard by darfay: 11:25am On Apr 22, 2015
[i][/i]nonesense did they vote 4 him

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari-vanguard by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 22, 2015
astana1:
GEJ administration marginalized AND SACKED PEOPLE TO SET OUT HIS TRIBALISTIC AGENDA

Igbo man Ike Nkeremandu, Deputy Senate President

Igbo man Emeka Ihedioha, Deputy Speaker

(Imagine that in a country with 6 geopolitical zones, one occupies the two of the 4 major National Assemby leadership positions!!)

Igbo man Pius Ayim, Secretary to the Federal Government

igbo man Godwin Emefiele is the governor of the central bank of Nigeria

Igbo woman, Finance Minister and Co-ordinating Minister for the Economy

Igbo woman petroluem Minister

Igbo man Nebo, Power Minister

Igbo man Minister of aviation

Printing and Minting - Igbo

Nafdac -Igbo

MINISTER OF Health - Igbo

Jonathan removed other tribes from head of parastatals and put Igbos there but that would be addressed now. Bureau of statistics was filled up with Igbos.

Even the Hausas/Fulanis in military have never done this above show of shame and pure tribalism. And Igbos were quiet all through that administration cos others were marginalised.

Guy you sounded as if those are the only ministerial position in Nigeria. Why not check the list below and stop spreading falsehood.

Professor Chinedu Nebo - Minister of power -

Mohammed Wakil - Minister of State power

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala - Minister of Finance

Olusegun Aganga - Minister for Trade and Investment

Mr Bashir Yuguda - Minister of state finance

Deziani Alison-Madueke - Minister of petroleum resources

Dr. Akinwunmi Ayo Adesina - Minister of Agriculture

Hajia Asabe Asmau Ahmed - Minister of State Agriculture

Bala Muhammed - Minister of FCT

Mrs. Olajumoke - Minister of State for FCT

Sanusi Dagash - Minister of works

Mr. Adeyeye - Minister of State, Works.

Dr. Abubakar Olanrewaju Sulaiman - Minister of National planning

Mohammed Adoke - Attorney General and Minister of Justice

Mr Osita Chidoka - Minister of Aviation

Mr. Edem Duke - Minister of culture and tourism;

Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau - Minister of education

Lawrencia Laraba Mallam - Minister of environment

Ambassador Aminu Wali - Minister of Foreign affairs

Prof. (Mrs) Viola Onwuliri - Minister of state Foreign affairs.

Professor Onyebuchi Chukwu - Minister of Health

Dr. Khaliru Alhassan - Minister of state Health

Labaran Maku - Minister of information and communications

Comrade Abba Moro - Minister of Interior

Chukwuemeka Wogu - Minister of Labour and productivity

Arc. Mohammed Musa Sada - Minister of mines and steel development

Dr Stephen Orise Oru - Minister of Niger Delta

Mr. Darius Dickson Ishaku - Minister of State Niger Delta

Gen. Aliyu Gusau - Minister of Defence

Senator Musiliu Obanikoro -Minister of State Defence

Alhaji Abduljelili Adesiyan - Minister of Police Affairs

Mr. Bulama - Minister of Science and Technology

Senator Idris A.Umar - Minister of Transport

Boni Haruna - Minister of Youth Development

Hajia Zainab Maina - Minister Of Women Affairs

Dr. Tamuno Danagogo - Minister of sport and chairman national sport commission

Mrs. Akon Eyakenyi - Land, Housing and Urban Development

Kabiru Turaki - Minister of Special Duties

Read more: http://www..com/ng/presidency-judiciary-legislative-and-policies/3547-list-of-current-nigerias-ministers.html#ixzz3Y1ni0RWE
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari-vanguard by whitecat1: 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
grin
arewafederation:

Kikikikikiki cheesy

Chei! Ibos don suffer!
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari-vanguard by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
CHM11:

Mumu!!! different organizations fighting for one people but having divergent interests. Are you people that confused?

My question is for igbos on nairaland.
What do you want?
Beeafra or a better Nigeria.

If its Beeafra, start by packing all your stuffs peacefully back to the south east, stop making demands of the Nigerian government.

If its a better Nigeria then drop the hate and work the existing administration, we run a democratic government, use your brain, play the politics and get involved, that way you will not feel sidelined. 2019, 2023, 2027, 2031 etc etc elections will hold...it must turn around again....
Is like you are suffering frm igbophobia. The best thing for you is to go and hug any nearest transformer that's my candid advice to you.
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari-vanguard by CHM11: 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Is like you are suffering frm igbophobia. The best thing for you is to go and hug any nearest transformer that's my candid advice to you.
1diot, I am Nigeriaphillic, therefore whoever doesn't want my nations progress and wants to leave it should not make demands from the government of my nation.
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari-vanguard by chinli(m): 6:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
focus7:
With the total votes of 1,260 casted for Buhari in the whole south east! They should forward these demands to the table of Jonathan to execute for them from Otueke. Oh, it is now they just realised that they don't have road in the south east, why didn't pdp make roads for them for 16yrs? Well sorry to disappoint you, Buhari is busy, he has dividend of election to deliver to the states and regions that gave him their mandates, the igbos should stop over estimating themselves and hoping to reap where others sow.
Don't you know figures again only the votes alone in Anambra produce more figures than you quoted. You should remember that GMB got more than 25% in Abia and Imo
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari-vanguard by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
CHM11:

1diot, I am Nigeriaphillic, therefore whoever doesn't want my nations progress and wants to leave it should not make demands from the government of my nation.
I pity you becos you are nothing but a halfwit.
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari-vanguard by nakamora: 7:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
jendy36:
Nice move by the Igbos
I thought Ibos are hardworking people, they should face their nbuka business & mind their party PDP/APGA.GEj is their President till 2019.
Pls leave Buhari alone for us who voted for APC.
GEJ is now the President elect of Biafra .
GMB is the President elect of Nigeria.
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari-vanguard by chinli(m): 7:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
nakamora:
I thought Ibos are hardworking people, they should face their nbuka business & mind their party PDP/APGA.GEj is their President till 2019.
Pls leave Buhari alone for us who voted for APC.
GEJ is now the President elect of Biafra .
GMB is the President elect of Nigeria.
Igbos also voted for GMB
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari-vanguard by disumusa: 8:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
igbos just finish them tenure headed by gej

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari To Make First Official Visit to Niger Republic On Wednesday-Spokesman / Nigeria "Sophisticated" Airport / Sincere Apologies On Katsina Bye-election Misinformation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.