Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Mtn Nigeria Has Created A Big Income Opportunity For Us - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mtn Nigeria Has Created A Big Income Opportunity For Us (588 Views)

BOI YES Programme, A Big Deceit, A Waste Of Precious Time By Adisa Edited By Kay / Virtual Assistance Can Create Job Opportunity For Nigerian Youths / Xenophobia: MTN Nigeria Warns Of 6,000 Job Losses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Nigeria Has Created A Big Income Opportunity For Us by OilIndustry(m): 7:57am On Apr 22, 2015
YES THERE ARE A LOT OF SCAM (419) ON THE INTERNET BUT NEVER YOU TAKE EVERY THINGS YOU SEE TO BE SCAN HAVE YOU MIGRATE YOUR MTN SIM-CARD TO THE MTN PAY ME PACKAGE The telecommunication industry is trying utilize a new way of not to be buying Recharge Card again and also for all citizens to be making free calls & free sms through the means of CUG Network as some of the UK citizens are doing Now a big company have partner with MTN to make it possible and they are also creating income opportunity through this program with just N2000 monthly You can make free calls to cug members Send free unlimited SMS to any mtn numbers Call international numbers at lower rate Make huge money monthly Read more & Register at http://wealthsecretreveal.com/mtn_pay_me.html
Re: Mtn Nigeria Has Created A Big Income Opportunity For Us by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 22, 2015
I only took the first eleven words you typed

bye

(1) (Reply)

Get Specialized & Personal Help Buying In U.S.A. And Pay In Naira. / Fish Feed Extruder-wet Type / Us Dollar Inflow For Sale At Good Price Locally And Internationally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.