Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Fish Feed Extruder-wet Type - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fish Feed Extruder-wet Type (591 Views)

Extruder And Botom Cuting Machines / In Need Of Polyethylene Extruder And Bag Making Machine For A New Factory / Wet Type Fish Feed Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fish Feed Extruder-wet Type by azeuspelletmill(f): 8:05am On Jun 02, 2015
Wet type fish feed machine is widely used for producing grains into high-grade aquatic feed pellets for many kinds of pet like fish, catfish, shrimps, crab, cat, dog and etc.
Puffing pellets produced by the pellet machine can float on the water surface without dissolution for over 12 hours. Wet type feed extruder is mainly employed in medium or large size feed processing factory and aquaculture farm. For large scale production of quality pellets, it is profitable to opt wet type feed pellet machine!
If you want to know more, please click here: http://www.fish-feed-extruder.com/product/wet-type-fish-feed-extruder.html
Re: Fish Feed Extruder-wet Type by azeuspelletmill(f): 8:09am On Jun 02, 2015
Here is the photo of wet type fish feed extruder.
If you would like to communicate information of fish feed extruder with me, please email to me.
Email Address: azeusfishfeedextruder@gmail.com

Re: Fish Feed Extruder-wet Type by Jayboi(m): 8:19am On Jun 02, 2015
Do u av the formula 4 floating pellet and will this extruder be able to produce it.
Re: Fish Feed Extruder-wet Type by azeuspelletmill(f): 10:26am On Jun 02, 2015
yes, we can provide free floating feed formula after the customer makes an order of the machine.
Please advise us of your requirements.
You can also email to me so that I can response ASAP.
My email: azeusfishfeedextruder@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Cool Money In Nigeria, Invest In Charcoal Exportation To Europe !!! / Brand, Rebrand Your Business With Catchy Logo Designs And Phrases / Automatic Bottling Machine - For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.