Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Bizarre: Girl Rapes Boyfriend To Death In Calabar (graphic Pix) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bizarre: Girl Rapes Boyfriend To Death In Calabar (graphic Pix) (10777 Views)

Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) / Vikings Vs KKK; Man Gunned Down By Suspected Cultists In Calabar. Graphic Photo / Armed Robbers Shot Dead By Police After A Gun Battle In Calabar. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bizarre: Girl Rapes Boyfriend To Death In Calabar (graphic Pix) by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 22, 2015
Actually it has not happen sha but I don't any headlines like this thats y I'm raising alarm

my bae is threatening to rape me if I don't sleep with her in the next 48hrs

I stoped sleeping with her when I read on nairaland religion section that sex before marry is evil

pleas advice me I'm scare

She has muscle and very very strong

should I report to Police?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bizarre: Girl Rapes Boyfriend To Death In Calabar (graphic Pix) by cozy7(m): 8:26am On Apr 22, 2015
How many times hv I told u to quit smoking, that it's not good for your health??
Why do u keep embarrassing me in public?

15 Likes

Re: Bizarre: Girl Rapes Boyfriend To Death In Calabar (graphic Pix) by braintext(m): 8:29am On Apr 22, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Actually it has not happen sha but I don't any headlines like this thats y I'm raising alarm

I stoped sleeping with her when I read on nairaland religion section that sex before marry is evil

Pls have u seen my English companion?

6 Likes

Re: Bizarre: Girl Rapes Boyfriend To Death In Calabar (graphic Pix) by OkunrinMeta: 8:29am On Apr 22, 2015
Op, hemp is like a medicine, you have to take the right dosage, not more! Ill help you sha. Give me her number, let me speak to her on your behalf.

2 Likes

Re: Bizarre: Girl Rapes Boyfriend To Death In Calabar (graphic Pix) by p2t2r(m): 8:29am On Apr 22, 2015
You're re one bag stupidity.
Re: Bizarre: Girl Rapes Boyfriend To Death In Calabar (graphic Pix) by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 22, 2015
braintext:

Pls have u seen my English companion?

I've been study it since
Re: Bizarre: Girl Rapes Boyfriend To Death In Calabar (graphic Pix) by Adeoba10(m): 8:31am On Apr 22, 2015
Wat a touching story, please, u dont need to report to d police, kindly report to ur parent wu gv birth #Jellyfish..... (U knw say Jellyfish has no brain)
Re: Bizarre: Girl Rapes Boyfriend To Death In Calabar (graphic Pix) by Eastherbunny(m): 8:35am On Apr 22, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Is it not too early for this silly ness
Re: Bizarre: Girl Rapes Boyfriend To Death In Calabar (graphic Pix) by Merlissa(f): 8:42am On Apr 22, 2015
OP,

How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Bizarre: Girl Rapes Boyfriend To Death In Calabar (graphic Pix) by seankafor(m): 8:42am On Apr 22, 2015
o p when last did u take ur drugs?
Re: Bizarre: Girl Rapes Boyfriend To Death In Calabar (graphic Pix) by 1stola: 8:46am On Apr 22, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Chai!
Naija which way?
our youths are jobless...
Re: Bizarre: Girl Rapes Boyfriend To Death In Calabar (graphic Pix) by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 22, 2015
Merlissa:
OP,

How old are you?

Twice half of my age
Re: Bizarre: Girl Rapes Boyfriend To Death In Calabar (graphic Pix) by olakes5: 8:46am On Apr 22, 2015
you don't need to report to the police.... just report her to her parents or gather guys to fvck the daylight out of her
Re: Bizarre: Girl Rapes Boyfriend To Death In Calabar (graphic Pix) by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 22, 2015
1stola:

Chai!
Naija which way?
Are youths are jobless...

Wot English are you are speak?
Re: Bizarre: Girl Rapes Boyfriend To Death In Calabar (graphic Pix) by joyblinks(f): 8:51am On Apr 22, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Kettle calling pot black. Mtschewwww

1 Like

Re: Bizarre: Girl Rapes Boyfriend To Death In Calabar (graphic Pix) by Merlissa(f): 8:54am On Apr 22, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Twice half of my age

Figure please

*puppy doll eyes*
Re: Bizarre: Girl Rapes Boyfriend To Death In Calabar (graphic Pix) by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 22, 2015
Merlissa:

Figure please

*puppy doll eyes*

Give me your number I want to have sex with you

pm me
Re: Bizarre: Girl Rapes Boyfriend To Death In Calabar (graphic Pix) by Merlissa(f): 9:00am On Apr 22, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

JESUS WEPT!!!!

And you want my number

I pity you!
Re: Bizarre: Girl Rapes Boyfriend To Death In Calabar (graphic Pix) by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 22, 2015
Hehe... Guy, your topic is not linguistically acceptable considering the definition of 'rape' in legal terms. It could only be termed molestation or sexual harassment.

Lol, funny dude.
Re: Bizarre: Girl Rapes Boyfriend To Death In Calabar (graphic Pix) by 1stola: 9:11am On Apr 22, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

mumu
you edited my post
idiota
Re: Bizarre: Girl Rapes Boyfriend To Death In Calabar (graphic Pix) by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 22, 2015
Merlissa:

JESUS WEPT!!!!

And you want my number

I pity you!

I'll drink tramadol for you
Re: Bizarre: Girl Rapes Boyfriend To Death In Calabar (graphic Pix) by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 22, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Twice half of my age
Youngwizzz my gee! Join you guys soon!
Re: Bizarre: Girl Rapes Boyfriend To Death In Calabar (graphic Pix) by ignis: 10:28am On Apr 22, 2015
You just won the award for the most stupidd person on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Bizarre: Girl Rapes Boyfriend To Death In Calabar (graphic Pix) by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 22, 2015
My only advise is not to resist or struggle to much when she starts.
Re: Bizarre: Girl Rapes Boyfriend To Death In Calabar (graphic Pix) by SirBlack999(m): 10:59am On Apr 22, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

I've been study it since
Go and read the chapter that concerns tenses.

1 Like

Re: Bizarre: Girl Rapes Boyfriend To Death In Calabar (graphic Pix) by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 22, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

I've been study it since

1 Like

Re: Bizarre: Girl Rapes Boyfriend To Death In Calabar (graphic Pix) by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 22, 2015
grin
Yungwizzzy:

I've been study it since
cheesy
Yungwizzzy:

I've been study it since
Re: Bizarre: Girl Rapes Boyfriend To Death In Calabar (graphic Pix) by Emmanuel247(m): 11:43am On Apr 22, 2015
This kind people go be like

Me Fail English??

That's Unpossible

5 Likes

Re: Bizarre: Girl Rapes Boyfriend To Death In Calabar (graphic Pix) by cirmuell(m): 12:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
Hmmm...I think she raped your English to death first. Say me hi to Andy.

1 Like

Re: Bizarre: Girl Rapes Boyfriend To Death In Calabar (graphic Pix) by austin4real(m): 1:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
Anoda Sperm that should have been flushed down the toilet, @OP, u're finished....
Re: Bizarre: Girl Rapes Boyfriend To Death In Calabar (graphic Pix) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
This is what happens when an underaged he-goat smokes warri weed angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two LAWMA Workers Arrested For Faking Kidnap / Police Arrests An Alfa For Tapping Neigbour’s Electricity / Beware Of A Scammer Named Rudi Hamilton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.