Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Only 118,803 Voters For Imo Rerun – INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only 118,803 Voters For Imo Rerun – INEC (32768 Views)

Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun / Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results / Irregularities And Low Turn Out Of Voters Mar Imo Rerun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only 118,803 Voters For Imo Rerun – INEC by Dbboy(m): 12:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
Bobby4090:
118,803, AND NOT 144,715 ELIGIBLE FOR IMO RERUN

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has said that only 118,803 voters will participate during Saturday’s governorship rerun in Imo State . The commission had earlier declared 144, 715 voters as against the new figure of 118,803.

Resident Electoral Commissioner in the state, Dr Gabriel Ada disclosed this to newsmen and party agents in Owerri, the state capital yesterday during a briefing over preparation for the election.

Ada added that 200 polling units spread across the 23 Local Government Areas in the state where election have been declared inconclusive would be involved.

Governor Rochas Okorocha , candidate of the All Progressive Congress (APC) at the April 11 governorship election in the state, polled 385,071 winning in 20 Local Government Areas out of the 27 in the state, while his closest rival, Hon Emeka Ihedioha of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), polled 306, 142 , winning only 7 LGAs. A difference of almost 80,000 voters.

LEADERSHIP gathered that the twist in figure might not be unconnected to the outright call for the redeployment of the REC from the state before the election.

http://leadership.ng/news/427596/only-118803-voters-for-imo-rerun-inec

Am imo and am not a fan of APC but Rochas in this one have my VOTE.

sai APC

2 Likes

Re: Only 118,803 Voters For Imo Rerun – INEC by jaybee3(m): 12:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
Sai Rochas

Rochas my mannnn
Re: Only 118,803 Voters For Imo Rerun – INEC by MacluvPH(m): 12:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
BUHARI MY MAN,WIKE MY MENTOR
Re: Only 118,803 Voters For Imo Rerun – INEC by MKO4ever(m): 12:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
I YAM NOT INTERESTED!!!
Re: Only 118,803 Voters For Imo Rerun – INEC by barcitymedia: 12:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
Check out http://www.barcitytv.com and thank me later , add us on bbm 29A1E1C5
Re: Only 118,803 Voters For Imo Rerun – INEC by kings09(m): 12:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
obibankz:
If wike can do it in Rivers, then ihedioha gonna do it in Imo, Sai wike, Sai Odum,Sai Okowa, Sai Ihedioha, Say no to Abokii Rochas
4 ur mind u tink Pdp z a xtian n SE party n u tink thr r no Abokis thr?. If I were u I'd consider who will perform n deliver d goodies of democracy b4 I cast my vote n not because sum1 belongs to ur so-called aboki party. Remmber dat SE z alredy losing out in d political arrangment of d incoming govt due to dis tribalistic thinking. By d way, am igbo but a de-tribalised 1.

5 Likes

Re: Only 118,803 Voters For Imo Rerun – INEC by hope4nigeria(m): 12:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
obibankz:
If wike can do it in Rivers, then ihedioha gonna do it in Imo, Sai wike, Sai Odum,Sai Okowa, Sai Ihedioha, Say no to Abokii Rochas
maad mumu, som1 won 20 LG as against 7LG of ihaidiotowia, for all Rochas done for pple of IMO? is this how to repay him? nNa go regret follow PDP mark my words

1 Like

Re: Only 118,803 Voters For Imo Rerun – INEC by reborn1: 12:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
Sai Rochas. God bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: Only 118,803 Voters For Imo Rerun – INEC by Chillypelly(m): 12:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
IHEDIOHA IS THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF IMO STATE.
Re: Only 118,803 Voters For Imo Rerun – INEC by Mcpadosky(m): 12:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
this is very funny, I always say it, can an mbaise man rule IMO state? capital No. PDP made a very silly mistake for bringing somebody like Mr green snake sorry Mr green cap. let's d celebration begin

1 Like

Re: Only 118,803 Voters For Imo Rerun – INEC by nsyforreal: 12:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
adeyemi2015:
No go area for the PDP in the East is; Imo State!!!

Congratulations in advance to the potential President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria from the Ibo Tribe.

oga why are you deceiving okorocha
e no good o.president.na wao.why are you deceiving our okorocha.pls stop it abeg u
Re: Only 118,803 Voters For Imo Rerun – INEC by wisellette: 12:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
Tvegas:
Sentiments apart, Everyone knows Okorocha is a better candidate for the Job. Igbos shouldnt cut the nose to spite the face,dont let your hatred of APC deprive you of leaders who can perform.
that's what makes IMO people different. They are an intelligent lot.

4 Likes

Re: Only 118,803 Voters For Imo Rerun – INEC by millionaireman: 12:59pm On Apr 22, 2015

a winner may need to win 2/3 of the states Lgas, ie 18 Lgas. Ihedioha may never score 25% votes in 2/3 of Imo state Lgas.

so far, Ihedioha won only 7 Lgas; now from where shall Ihedioha get votes to win more 11 Lgas and more popular votes to win Okorocha?

This rerun is a mere waste of funds, manpower, and an academic exercise.

If Ihedioha is like Jonathan, Ihedioha ought to have conceded defeat and congratulated Okorocha before now.

3 Likes

Re: Only 118,803 Voters For Imo Rerun – INEC by Teespice(f): 12:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
jaybee3:
Sai Rochas

Rochas my mannnn

hmmmmm.

not always about oratory.

tonguetonguetongue
Re: Only 118,803 Voters For Imo Rerun – INEC by olalat(m): 1:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
OKOROCHA, The only Presidential material from the eastern part of Niger whose appeal cut across all regions of the country. IMO people, pls, don't take action you will later regret. Give this man another chance. Get a leader prepared for the national task ahead. We shall not accept u forming victims for ur today's actions and inactions. Shalom.

3 Likes

Re: Only 118,803 Voters For Imo Rerun – INEC by jaybee3(m): 1:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
Teespice:

hmmmmm.

not always about oratory.

tonguetonguetongue

What's it about then?
Re: Only 118,803 Voters For Imo Rerun – INEC by valentinegibbs(m): 1:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
kings09:
4 ur mind u tink Pdp z a xtian n SE party n u tink thr r no Abokis thr?. If I were u I'd consider who will perform n deliver d goodies of democracy b4 I cast my vote n not because sum1 belongs to ur so-called aboki party. Remmber dat SE z alredy losing out in d political arrangment of d incoming govt due to dis tribalistic thinking. By d way, am igbo but a de-tribalised 1.
true talk,dnt mind these low brains dat knw ntin rather dan do #100 subscription nd cum here to talk trash
i support apc
i support change
Re: Only 118,803 Voters For Imo Rerun – INEC by saintandsinnerz: 1:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
Tvegas:
Sentiments apart, Everyone knows Okorocha is a better candidate for the Job. Igbos shouldnt cut the nose to spite the face,dont let your hatred of APC deprive you of leaders who can perform.

shut up which hatred are you talking about? If what you idiiots continue to say about the Igbos is true, due you think Rochas will have up to 10000 votes in Imo state. Do you think the Igbos are like some people who because of their hatred for anything Igbo voted against a candidate just because they believe the candidate was supported by the Igbos. Mr. man carry your paranoia to somewhere else or better still you can continue masturbating with it!

3 Likes

Re: Only 118,803 Voters For Imo Rerun – INEC by MrEverest(m): 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
Clerverly:
I said it before! There is no where PDP will win the Governorship election in Imo State!

This is sheer waste of public fund by INEC, in order to give false hope to the Green snake called Iheodioha!

Imo is APC!
And APC is IMO!!

Meanwhile IkpeAzu my Hero! T A Orji My Mentor! PDP Must Win Abia State!
The bolded shows you are a persona non grata. Only a thieif will see T.A Orji as a mentor tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Only 118,803 Voters For Imo Rerun – INEC by iiiyyyk(m): 1:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
Tvegas:

U are just so beclouded with ur stupid sentiments. Imo people love Rochas, He won in 20 LGA despite all the intimidation by police and Army working for the deputy speaker ihedioha. Have asked ur self how ihedioha got almost equal vote with rochs by winning just 7 lGA? Massive rigging with impunity in mbaise his Area.
Re: Only 118,803 Voters For Imo Rerun – INEC by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
theV0ice:
Hmmm.....

Fear PDP......they can turn that 118,000 possible votes to 218,000 for ihedioha and 43,000 for rochas.

They've done it before in Akwa Ibom.....they can do it again in Imo.

Me dey fear PDP well well.

Ur fear should go over to APC. They are the newest riggers topping the charts now.
Re: Only 118,803 Voters For Imo Rerun – INEC by iiiyyyk(m): 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
Tvegas:

U are just so beclouded with ur stupid sentiments. Imo people love Rochas, He won in 20 LGA despite all the intimidation by police and Army working for the deputy speaker ihedioha. Have u asked ur self how ihedioha got almost equal vote with rochs by winning just 7 lGA? Massive rigging with impunity in mbaise his Area.

In a free and fair election no body can win
rochas in imo state. Thats the fact.
Re: Only 118,803 Voters For Imo Rerun – INEC by obailala(m): 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
Except there is a 100% voter turnout (which is impossible), PDP has no place in Imo State.

God Bless Imo State!!!
Re: Only 118,803 Voters For Imo Rerun – INEC by chrisdera: 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
I pray Ihedioha wins the rerun
Re: Only 118,803 Voters For Imo Rerun – INEC by MrEverest(m): 1:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mcpadosky:
this is very funny, I always say it, can an mbaise man rule IMO state? capital No. PDP made a very silly mistake for bringing somebody like Mr green snake sorry Mr green cap. let's d celebration begin
You are a pathetic !diot, I believe you are Igbo but when other Nigerians gang up decide that Igbos will not rule Nigeria, you cry fowl yet you are worse off, the only reason you have remained in check is because you lack the capacity to carry out your hatred. Mbaise people are far better than wherever you came from, if you are bold enough to devulge your place of origin so we can compare. Useless gay!!!

2 Likes

Re: Only 118,803 Voters For Imo Rerun – INEC by Jobneeded12: 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
PassingShot:
Another good news for Rochas and APC.

With a lead of about 80,000 votes, there is no miracle that can make PDP win this one.

Mathematically, Okorocha needs just about 20,000 votes to have an unassailable lead over Ihedioha.

And the fact that there can never be a 100% voters turnout makes Okorocha to need less than 20,000 votes to clinch it.

So, it's checkmate for Ihedioha and PDP in Imo already.

Okorocha has a good future in Nigeria's political terrain.

He's the next igbo president he doesn't act like one he's only igbo by name

1 Like

Re: Only 118,803 Voters For Imo Rerun – INEC by PassingShot(m): 1:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
Jobneeded12:

He's the next igbo president he doesn't act like one he's only igbo by name

I will like to see him rule Nigeria one day.
Re: Only 118,803 Voters For Imo Rerun – INEC by MrEverest(m): 1:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mcpadosky:
You are a pathetic !diot, I believe you are Igbo but when other Nigerians gang up decide that Igbos will not rule Nigeria, you cry fowl yet you are worse off, the only reason you have remained in check is because you lack the capacity to carry out your hatred. Mbaise people are far better than wherever you came from, if you are bold enough to devulge your place of origin so we can compare. Why not make your argument between Ihedioha and Rochas instead of casting opprobium against the collective integrity of a whole tribe, Useless gay!!!
Re: Only 118,803 Voters For Imo Rerun – INEC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
Chai! So Emeka Ihedioha will not be going to the House of Representatives nor Douglas House?

1 Like

Re: Only 118,803 Voters For Imo Rerun – INEC by iiiyyyk(m): 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
kings09:
My friend pack ur self, u are not Igbo.
And igbos are not losing any thing, In the past govt igbo got many juicy positions, no body bashed others. So my friend politics is rotational. Positions will be rotated thats all.
We are into this mess call nigeria together, go to ogbia Gej LGA people are still drinking the same river water they bath and poo in.

2 Likes

Re: Only 118,803 Voters For Imo Rerun – INEC by iiiyyyk(m): 1:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
kings09:

My friend pack ur self, u are not Igbo.
And igbos are not losing any thing, In the past govt igbo got many juicy positions, no body bashed others. So my friend politics is rotational. Positions will be rotated thats all.
We are into this mess call nigeria together, go to ogbia Gej LGA people are still drinking the same river water they bath and poo in.
Re: Only 118,803 Voters For Imo Rerun – INEC by gudluckgreat(m): 1:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

shut up which hatred are you talking about? If what you idiiots continue to say about the Igbos is true, due you think Rochas will have up to 10000 votes in Imo state. Do you think the Igbos are like some people who because of their hatred for anything Igbo voted against a candidate just because they believe the candidate was supported by the Igbos. Mr. man carry your paranoia to somewhere else or better still you can continue masturbating with it!

No offence, but your write up made no sense lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Task Force Serves Iganmu Under Bridge Squatters Removal Notice (Photos) / Fayemi Dances To 'Buga' Song While Celebrating Tinubu’s Victory (Pix, Video) / Grazing: Miyetti Allah Expresses Shock Over South-East Governors' Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.