Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,135 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

I Need Help On How To Handle Back Pain - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help On How To Handle Back Pain (987 Views)

Back Pain- Orthopedics help please / Relief Your Lower Back Pain Today With Stoppain 2-in-1 Belt / How To Treat Your Back Pain, Neck , Knee Pain And Everything ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On How To Handle Back Pain by pinkhill(f): 12:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
I am troubled about an issue that is giving someone close to me sleepless nights.I know someone will have something positive to say that might help so i decided to share it here.

He has being having constant back pain though but not severe.can anyone help out on what to do to help ease the pain.He has seen a doctor and after all the check ups nothing was found

Please if someone is going through the same situation or has seen someone overcome just situation should please share with me

thank u
Re: I Need Help On How To Handle Back Pain by uanda(m): 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
Treatment of back ache:-
1) Removing the cause for backache.
2) Symptomatic treatement.
2) Back exercises.
3) Traction.
3) Yoga.
5) Surgery.
7) Homoeopathy.

Source: http://freehealthcaremag.com/causes-of-low-back-pain/
Re: I Need Help On How To Handle Back Pain by TlcHealthGroup(m): 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
pinkhill:
I am troubled about an issue that is giving someone close to me sleepless nights.I know someone will have something positive to say that might help so i decided to share it here.

He has being having constant back pain though but not severe.can anyone help out on what to do to help ease the pain.He has seen a doctor and after all the check ups nothing was found

Please if someone is going through the same situation or has seen someone overcome just situation should please share with me

thank u

Gud day,this is Tlc Health Solutions,the only permanent solution to his back ache issue would be to take dietry supplements,they are very effective in curing backache.the name of the supplement is called cal-mag,it is 100% effective and safe and has worked for so many people with backache.
PRICE; FIVE THOUSAND NAIRA.(90 CAPSULES)
To order for this supplement call 08185664889. or email us @ tlchealthsolutions1@gmail.com
Re: I Need Help On How To Handle Back Pain by TlcHealthGroup(m): 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
pinkhill:

thank u

Gud day,this is Tlc Health Solutions,the only permanent solution to his back ache issue would be to take dietry supplements,they are very effective in curing backache.the name of the supplement is called cal-mag,it is 100% effective and safe and has worked for so many people with backache.
To order for this supplement call 08185664889. or email us @ tlchealthsolutions1@gmail.com.#TEAM TLC.
Re: I Need Help On How To Handle Back Pain by pinkhill(f): 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
thank you
TlcHealthGroup:
To order for this supplement call 08185664889. or email us @ tlchealthsolutions1@gmail.com.#TEAM TLC.
Re: I Need Help On How To Handle Back Pain by Nobody: 5:18am On Apr 23, 2015
Hello, I feel your pain. I know about a very effective help for your condition just that it's expensive. You can send me a private message if you want it. There's 100% guarantee.
Re: I Need Help On How To Handle Back Pain by tforever(m): 7:39pm On May 20, 2015
pinkhill:

thank u

I know someone who can help him do you stay in Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Johesu- Lautech Teaching Hospital Goes On Indefinite Strike. / Death Has Forgotten Me, 179 Years Old Man Cries Out / Loving Someone Who Has Sickle Cell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.