Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment (50190 Views)

Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape / Pro Dr Ariyo Demonstration In Texas. PICTURES.. / Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by sixtus3606(m): 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
Chillext:
How many used this baby doll

Wwwhhhhaaaaattt!!!

Geeeeez!...this really brings back memories!
However, it looks scary to me now though :/

#AwesomeThrowBack
Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by cao(f): 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
Texcoco:
Let us help you,Your boyfriend wants to justify his bigotry to the igbos to you by suggesting that you also support a touching and investigative masterpiece which unfortunately rubbed off him in the wrong way...Ethnically.
Two wrongs does not make a right, how is that me supporting the man? You want him to be lynched by the KKK? My boyfriend? When did I ever imply knowing him or my tribe? I've spent a good portion of my afternoon pointing out someone's irrational hatred of Igbos across two threads, where I also coincidentally mentioned the guy's praise of the original comments before this rebuttal happened, and you just jump down my throat with unfounded assumptions...You should have taken the time to also look at my previous comments to get where I was coming from in the first place...you could have also applied some investigation yourself.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by ademo1: 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Setaje(f): 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Baby Osisi is just as bad as the doctor she's foaming in the mouth about. She lives a wretched life in Houston and comes on naira land to misrepresent herself. Wonder why she couldn't show her face. She's one of the worst tribal jingoists on naira land. She wants to damage the man and his career before she would be satisfied. Most of the holier than thou critical of the Dr. have their own agendas. What's the essence of death threats and the KKK nonsense people are spewing. The doctor lives in a conceal and carry state and I hope he has FOI card for him and his family protection. I will go to any extent to defend my family.

U dey mind that one. See how she was foaming up and down the thread when she herself is not a saint. I am no saint either. I have talked against igbos a lot. Talked against yorubas too. And even where my dad is from. Itshekiri. I will not apologise for that. Many of us who are vocal only say what is being said in the confines of the so called non tribalist crew.. No man is absolutely devoid of prejudice and misconception. We all strike a balance when trying to look good to others. What irks me is that there are so many igbos who make inciting comments and hate speech. I mean igbos wiv very good jobs home and abroad. Just follow Ndigbo page. Should we then start taking out things from their pages and posting it to their offices. Enough of this victim mentality.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by sixtus3606(m): 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
Sunnybobo3:
My attention has been drawn to the news circulating in the social media attributed to me captioned “ U.S. based Nigerian Calls for the Killings of the Igbos”. This story is categorically FALSE. It was generated by computer fabricators, manipulated and bandaged to create havoc.  Our investigations indicate that this horrible story was cooked, seasoned and delivered to get back at me for my sympathy for the Oba of Lagos during the recently concluded, highly contested Lagos State gubernatorial election. At the peak of the debate, there were heated exchanges and at the heat of the moment, statements were made from both sides that could be misconstrued. The subsequent distortion by these sophisticated fabricators is causing significant injustice to us all. To all the people affected by the original debate or subsequent computer distortions, I hereby apologize. No matter what, these stories are offensive and highly regrettable.

I condemn these computer fabricators in their entirety. I further condemn any killings or any acts of violence anywhere, be it South Africa or Lagos. Humanity will judge these people harshly.  I work every day to save people’s lives from heart attacks. I am writing this letter with only 3 hours of sleep in the past 48 hours due to the nature of my work and the barrage of death threats on me and my family.  I am Yoruba, but I have worked closely with Igbos all my life without any problem.  It came as a shock to me and my Igbo colleagues, that I was being labeled as an Igbo hater.  Indeed, I appreciate the confidence and support that I have received from my friends and well wishers that know me from around the world.  I thank you for the support and your continued prayers in face of this unwarranted and relentless attack created by this false story.  My only true statement regarding the Oba of Lagos was taken out of context on completely unrelated issue and bandaged together to create this horrendous story.   To prove that I am no Igbo hater, but in fact, I am my brother’s keeper, I will take you through an improbable journey of a young Nigerian boy from a small town to the world’s pinnacle of academic medicine. I will highlight the practical examples of my close relationships with some of my Igbo colleagues all along the way. 

At the Univeristy of Ibadan, the first Nigerian University, I received the best medical education that could be obtained under the sun.  My teachers were Yoruba, Igbos, Hausa, and Fulani. During our training, we were tribal free.  I am currently working with an old U.I colleague, who is a U.S. based Cardiologist, and an Igbo, Dr. Obi Emerole as we put together the First Lagos Cardiovascular Symposium this summer in Ikeja, Lagos. 

At Howard University Hospital, where I trained as a medical resident and chief resident, my Igbo friends were Dr. John Agwunobi and Dr. Ahagtotu.  Dr. Agwunobi later became the secretary of health to Governor Jeb Bush in Florida, and, Dr. Ahaghotu is now the head of Urology and Associate Dean at the Institution.  We were all interns, bound together as Nigerians, without tribal affiliations.  We ate together, were on call together, and partied together on Saturday nights whenever we had time. 

In 1995, I was a research fellow at Harvard Medical School’s Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts, where I was simultaneously enrolled for Master degree at the Harvard School of Public Health.  I reached out to all the Nigerians in the Boston area institutions and we had regular meetings as “one Nigeria.”  It was that year in Boston that I actually met Professor Wole Soyinka and the late Professor Chinua Achebe.

At the Johns Hopkins Hospital, regarded as the number one hospital in the United States, I was an Interventional Cardiology fellow.  My immediate senior colleague, Dr. Camellus Ezeagwu was Igbo.  I went to his house quite often for some “Fufu and goat meat” that his beautiful wife regularly prepared for us.

The best man at my wedding was an Igbo man.  Our families enjoy time together and vacation together.  I have served in various capacities under the umbrella of the Association of the Nigerian Physicians in The Americas (ANPA). I was humbled to be the keynote speaker at the recent end of the year event. I have also served in our communities and churches encouraging our youth to pursue a carrier in medicine.  I have served as head, chairman, director, and secretary in various capacities in different Nigerian organizations that included Yorubas and Igbos for the past 30 years, and not once has anyone said that I hate one group or the other. I currently serve as mentor for lots of young Nigerian doctors. I help them get into residency and fellowship around the country (Yorubas and Igbos alike). As we speak, I have several Yorubas and Igbos students rotating under my service at the hospital.

Nigeria is my country and I am proud of her. She gave me a lot and I intend to continue to give back. I will not let some people create a wedge between me and this country that I love. I believe my only sin was the support that I gave to the Oba of Lagos. As a son of a monarch myself, I have utmost respect for our native rulers. Thus, the position that I took during the debate leading to the highly spirited Lagos State gubernatorial election might have offended some people. For me, this is a lot of price to pay when I am not even a politician. It also shows how far people will go for payback. But, please, this is not a game for me. I have my plate full in USA. I would rather use this time to save lives and improve the health of people, or increase the chances of other Nigerian kids getting to where I am today rather than responding to false stories designed to get back at me for my different political position.  At the time that I am writing this missive, I have received over 500 telephone calls that are mostly death threats. Please let us calm down and work together for peace.

I hope my story clears some ambiguities regarding this unfortunate computer manipulated and generated story.  Although, it hurts a lot, I will forgive them (the fabricators). We want every Nigerian to live in peace and harmony. We seek a more tolerant Nigeria, a vibrant Nigeria where there is freedom and liberty, where no one is inferior or superior to the other. We need to band together and start building our nation towards prosperity and a brighter future as we move forward to a more perfect Nigeria.  God bless Nigeria.  God bless us all.

Abraham Ariyo

http://www.dawodu.com/index.php/en/articles/131-a-more-perfect-nigeria-us-based-cardiologist-s-clarification

Story for the gods

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Setaje(f): 3:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
shizzleStar:
a beg just shut up!

All the hate comments by Ffk, Facebook groups and co, you didn't hear those ones abi? mtvheww

How about what achebe wrote. U are among the few igbos that have selective amnesia. Go and sleep

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
Arysexy:
I have no regret signing the petition, when u wish my people evil. He did not apologize rather was denying the comment, How come He quickly wiped his facebook wall when d heat turned on him, including the one He made during d oba lagoon saga? He is a pure hater and should Stand by his conviction

Hack ko harp ni, They hacked ur account and u were able to access it to delete d comments?

Be man enough and defend ur silly comment. Loud mouth coward.

Rubbish

MODS BAN THIS GUY FOR BREAKING RULE 2

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
quit going to their church .

you are a mock to them secretly .

do your self a favor ,listen up igbo's this guy's do not forgive .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
cao:

Two wrongs does not make a right, how is that me supporting the man? You want him to be lynched by the KKK? My boyfriend? When did I ever imply knowing him or my tribe? I've spent a good portion of my afternoon pointing out someone's irrational hatred of Igbos across two threads, where I also coincidentally mentioned the guy's praise of the original comments before this rebuttal happened, and you just jump down my throat with unfounded assumptions...You should have taken the time to also look at my previous comments to get where I was coming from in the first place...you could have also applied some investigation yourself.

Hehehe.

Look at how you vehemently denied me, despite preaching unity and trying to force me to overlook a the bad deeds of yibhoes, and take the blame for everything. cheesy
Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by cao(f): 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
LordExecutioner:

The late yibhoe novelist Achebe wrote a book 'there was a country' before he passed away. And despite how xenophobic and hateful towards Yoruba the book was, all Yibhoes supported him.

So why do you have a problem with me supporting Dr. Abraham? I'm my brother's keeper just like yibhoes and their herd mentality.
All Igbos supported him? I didn't know you knew every Igbo person in the entire world, I didn't know all Igbos possessed a hive mind...Are you the spokesman for all Igbos? You're your brother's keeper - so you'll follow every Yoruba brother, regardless of the legality, morality & absurdness of the matter? Are you also a spokesman for the Yoruba people? If so, do all your Yoruba brothers & sisters share the same hatred for Igbos as you do?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Remarkable: 3:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mitsurugi:
I already signed an online petition against this guy! And I sincerely believe he is already beginning to feel the heat, no be America! grin Next time, people will think before they touch their keyboards to comment on social media. A word is enough... Wallahi, the only reason most Nairalanders have not been indicted for hate/ inciting campaigns or speeches is because of the near anonymous profile nature of the forum! Check most guys that spew rubbish on this forum, they never have profile pictures! grin Just see how a good career and lifestyle is in dire danger of being flushed down the drain. God help you sir!

where can I sign the petition? each thread that was opened, they kept shutting it down...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by cao(f): 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
LordExecutioner:

Hehehe.

Look at how you vehemently denied me, despite preaching unity and trying to force me to overlook a the bad deeds of yibhoes, and take the blame for everything. cheesy
Vehemently denied? Apparently you would prefer the world to burn in chaos, as long as Igbos burnt in it...you really need to let go of your hatred...

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Arysexy(m): 3:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
[s]
LordExecutioner:

You can incite xenophobia indirectly.

When Achebe said, 'Awolowo and his Yoruba people killed three million yibhoes' (paraphrasing), that is xenophobia. Prejudice against people from other ethnicity.

[/s]

U just proved to me u did not read the book. The statement above was made by Arthur Eze.

Lies bursted, next.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Texcoco(m): 3:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
cao:

My bad...thought he was linked with you and all...but even though there might be a remote chance,tis best you watch yourself and these folks.
Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by knowledgeable: 3:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
Sunnybobo3:
My attention has been drawn to the news circulating in the social media attributed to me captioned “ U.S. based Nigerian Calls for the Killings of the Igbos”. This story is categorically FALSE. It was generated by computer fabricators, manipulated and bandaged to create havoc.  Our investigations indicate that this horrible story was cooked, seasoned and delivered to get back at me for my sympathy for the Oba of Lagos during the recently concluded, highly contested Lagos State gubernatorial election. At the peak of the debate, there were heated exchanges and at the heat of the moment, statements were made from both sides that could be misconstrued. The subsequent distortion by these sophisticated fabricators is causing significant injustice to us all. To all the people affected by the original debate or subsequent computer distortions, I hereby apologize. No matter what, these stories are offensive and highly regrettable.

I condemn these computer fabricators in their entirety. I further condemn any killings or any acts of violence anywhere, be it South Africa or Lagos. Humanity will judge these people harshly.  I work every day to save people’s lives from heart attacks. I am writing this letter with only 3 hours of sleep in the past 48 hours due to the nature of my work and the barrage of death threats on me and my family.  I am Yoruba, but I have worked closely with Igbos all my life without any problem.  It came as a shock to me and my Igbo colleagues, that I was being labeled as an Igbo hater.  Indeed, I appreciate the confidence and support that I have received from my friends and well wishers that know me from around the world.  I thank you for the support and your continued prayers in face of this unwarranted and relentless attack created by this false story.  My only true statement regarding the Oba of Lagos was taken out of context on completely unrelated issue and bandaged together to create this horrendous story.   To prove that I am no Igbo hater, but in fact, I am my brother’s keeper, I will take you through an improbable journey of a young Nigerian boy from a small town to the world’s pinnacle of academic medicine. I will highlight the practical examples of my close relationships with some of my Igbo colleagues all along the way. 

At the Univeristy of Ibadan, the first Nigerian University, I received the best medical education that could be obtained under the sun.  My teachers were Yoruba, Igbos, Hausa, and Fulani. During our training, we were tribal free.  I am currently working with an old U.I colleague, who is a U.S. based Cardiologist, and an Igbo, Dr. Obi Emerole as we put together the First Lagos Cardiovascular Symposium this summer in Ikeja, Lagos. 

At Howard University Hospital, where I trained as a medical resident and chief resident, my Igbo friends were Dr. John Agwunobi and Dr. Ahagtotu.  Dr. Agwunobi later became the secretary of health to Governor Jeb Bush in Florida, and, Dr. Ahaghotu is now the head of Urology and Associate Dean at the Institution.  We were all interns, bound together as Nigerians, without tribal affiliations.  We ate together, were on call together, and partied together on Saturday nights whenever we had time. 

In 1995, I was a research fellow at Harvard Medical School’s Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts, where I was simultaneously enrolled for Master degree at the Harvard School of Public Health.  I reached out to all the Nigerians in the Boston area institutions and we had regular meetings as “one Nigeria.”  It was that year in Boston that I actually met Professor Wole Soyinka and the late Professor Chinua Achebe.

At the Johns Hopkins Hospital, regarded as the number one hospital in the United States, I was an Interventional Cardiology fellow.  My immediate senior colleague, Dr. Camellus Ezeagwu was Igbo.  I went to his house quite often for some “Fufu and goat meat” that his beautiful wife regularly prepared for us.

The best man at my wedding was an Igbo man.  Our families enjoy time together and vacation together.  I have served in various capacities under the umbrella of the Association of the Nigerian Physicians in The Americas (ANPA). I was humbled to be the keynote speaker at the recent end of the year event. I have also served in our communities and churches encouraging our youth to pursue a carrier in medicine.  I have served as head, chairman, director, and secretary in various capacities in different Nigerian organizations that included Yorubas and Igbos for the past 30 years, and not once has anyone said that I hate one group or the other. I currently serve as mentor for lots of young Nigerian doctors. I help them get into residency and fellowship around the country (Yorubas and Igbos alike). As we speak, I have several Yorubas and Igbos students rotating under my service at the hospital.

Nigeria is my country and I am proud of her. She gave me a lot and I intend to continue to give back. I will not let some people create a wedge between me and this country that I love. I believe my only sin was the support that I gave to the Oba of Lagos. As a son of a monarch myself, I have utmost respect for our native rulers. Thus, the position that I took during the debate leading to the highly spirited Lagos State gubernatorial election might have offended some people. For me, this is a lot of price to pay when I am not even a politician. It also shows how far people will go for payback. But, please, this is not a game for me. I have my plate full in USA. I would rather use this time to save lives and improve the health of people, or increase the chances of other Nigerian kids getting to where I am today rather than responding to false stories designed to get back at me for my different political position.  At the time that I am writing this missive, I have received over 500 telephone calls that are mostly death threats. Please let us calm down and work together for peace.

I hope my story clears some ambiguities regarding this unfortunate computer manipulated and generated story.  Although, it hurts a lot, I will forgive them (the fabricators). We want every Nigerian to live in peace and harmony. We seek a more tolerant Nigeria, a vibrant Nigeria where there is freedom and liberty, where no one is inferior or superior to the other. We need to band together and start building our nation towards prosperity and a brighter future as we move forward to a more perfect Nigeria.  God bless Nigeria.  God bless us all.

Abraham Ariyo

http://www.dawodu.com/index.php/en/articles/131-a-more-perfect-nigeria-us-based-cardiologist-s-clarification

I told you that yorrobas are eternally cowards period. They can talk all the talk s, but can never walk a work of it.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by kcsider: 3:22pm On Apr 22, 2015
ChangeisHere:
The guy's computer was hacked, he has set the records straight

Everybody move on
It's a face-saving and desperate act of a drowning man. This hate for Igbos will land someone in serious trouble. I hope it starts with him!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Autolord: 3:22pm On Apr 22, 2015
Nairaland is biased. You didn't post the protest on the homepage. You deleted all posts related to the protest. Now you post his response to the accusation. Why are you taking sides? the initial accusation should have been posted for us to debate. Now you post a response to confuse people. Stupidity!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by manny4life(m): 3:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
Wait o, the original thread on how this allegation started was closed and removed, but his response was moved to the front page. You know, I was initially trying to feel for the man despite his hateful words; instead of apologizing and seek for a way to make amend, he's trying to pass it off as some sort of intrusion... Well sha, let the campaign continue.

To the so-called mods, NOT even if you close ALL threads, the truth cannot be suppressed.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by soonest(f): 3:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
They shall all eat their vomit bunch of cowards and chestbeaters. How i detest slimy people

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Texcoco(m): 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
cao:

Vehemently denied? Apparently you would prefer the world to burn in chaos, as long as Igbos burnt in it...you really need to let go of your hatred...
C'mon...Let it go,you don't need to wrangle with a lost soul....Let him burn with impotent anger at what his co-inspirator is undergoing right now...... else he jes might turn you into a scape goat.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
cao:

All Igbos supported him? I didn't know you knew every Igbo person in the entire world, I didn't know all Igbos possessed a hive mind...Are you the spokesman for all Igbos? You're your brother's keeper - so you'll follow every Yoruba brother, regardless of the legality, morality & absurdness of the matter? Are you also a spokesman for the Yoruba people? If so, do all your Yoruba brothers & sisters share the same hatred for Igbos as you do?

All yibhoes did. And I believe you also bought the book but you are in denial. The average yibhoe has a herd mentality that makes him believe he is a victim even when he is clearly the instigator.

That mentality is also been played out here with the witch hunting of this man over his personal opinion. He is a private citizen, not a public figure; and what he said on his private page isn't criminal at all. You won't win against him in a court of law. So why is everyone troubling the man and put his personal information everywhere?

I'm my brother's keeper and whenever a Yoruba person says anything that will protect/enhance the Yoruba race, I shall support the person regardless of whose ox is gored. The only thing I won't support are unjustified killings and unwarranted hatred.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by cao(f): 3:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
Texcoco:
My bad...thought he was linked with you and all...but even though there might be a remote chance,tis best you watch yourself and these folks.
It's an unfortunate pattern I first noticed during the election season, especially in the political section with the Igbo hatred. I even noticed it when a FP post made a particular effort to mention an Igbo man killing his wife - a few months back I believe. Then there was a NLer who made it his life mission to state every news-worthy atrocity committed by an Igbo person and then proceeded to spam it on every FP thread...and other sad acts of tribalistic hatred.

It's a sad state of affairs when people continue to blame one tribe for a country's faults.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Ayus34(m): 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ozigbondu:
The guy is a big coward he should stand by and defend his words.All anti igbo bigots always eat their words and claim either hack or misinterpreted.

Remember that yoruba boy that went on twitter and asked for the extermination of Igbo people. When it went viral, he claimed "someone hacked my account".
The yoruba movie producer caught written tribalistic rant also claimed "someone hacked my account".
Their oba claimed "my words were misinterpreted. I was just joking with my friends."

Now this wack of a Dr also claimed "some mischievous person hacked his account."

l
my facebook acct was hacked yesterday and porn sites was posted on my timeline without my consent,so what will u say concerning that?a lot happens during the election period and personally the igbo tribalist provoked me beyond limit,and first time in my life u found out igbo hate Yoruba a lot and the fact is that the enemenity is forever. ....don't victimise the Dr,ur people said worst,so why always claiming the victims of all debacle u started?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) / This Soldier Has Promised N100K To Anybody Who Helps Find His Best Friend.Photos / Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.