Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,127 members, 7,849,513 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:07 PM

Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest (47784 Views)

Ranking Of Phones In Nigeria / Watch Out!!! MTN Now Zaps Data! You No Longer Get What You Buy!! / Glo Data Zaps So Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by Davidson267(m): 7:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
oshe11:
He is an Mtn Agent dat did dis to take our mynd away 4rm askin dem to go bak to Dia Xenophobic Country.... Bt nonetheless If Dem Stay Or Leave 'NA FOR DIA POCKET'
don't mind those fools.where i stay in akure,there is no 3g network there(mtn)...while am busy rocking airtel 3g network
Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by efguy1(m): 7:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
tolustx:

I get three sim card sef. Mtn, glo and airtel. I wan port d three go starcomms, mtel and zoom. In that order. E be lyk say dos ones no go zap data.
Op u fit try dos ones.

SHORO NIYEN
Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by onyebuchiii(m): 8:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
angryop u arr so right....airtel are dealing withme 2g is lilke 500mb

1 Like

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by wisellette: 8:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
slys:
Na glo worst pass, you will be allocated enough data but to use it wahala. 5 minutes network available 1 hour no network
this is how people fail simple exam.

Topic reads 'Network that zaps data the most'.

Someone answers: Glo, because their network is very poor.

Later the lecturers will take the blame if the scores are not favourable.

1 Like

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by kene05(m): 8:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
Eneze1:

So you mean I'm suppose to have a seperate line for browsing and making phone calls. I see
Yh to b on the safe side.

1 Like

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by Tex42(m): 8:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
Me self tire for airtel o! i open two pages, dem zap 15mb.

airtel sha!

1 Like

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by kene05(m): 8:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
InyinyaAgbaOku:

mtn 4.5 G for #2500 is cheaper.
4.5gb wey b 1.5gb for day 3gb for night is der sense dere?
Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by idsamoo(m): 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
slys:
Na glo worst pass, you will be allocated enough data but to use it wahala. 5 minutes network available 1 hour no network

Is this zapping of data?
Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by Rick9(m): 9:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
Etisalat best and fastest network in Nigeria. Love my Etisalat 3GB for N1,000
Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by Etizz: 9:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
GLO should be the last......
Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by bidex(m): 9:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
lekkie073:
will u shut up there... angry
It's your kind that get brainwashed easily with lies and deceit.
keep it up
Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by Doppleganger: 9:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
Rick9:

Abeg wetin be the code?
Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
kene05:

4.5gb wey b 1.5gb for day 3gb for night is der sense dere?

its always more than enough. I don't get to finish mine upon all the YouTube, FB videos and movie downloads. it doesn't finish fast.

I have used Airtel 2Gig for a whopping 2k. terrible network yet I couldn't find any remaining data balance under one week. I practically broke the Sim my self.
people do browse at night often as I am doing now.

Mtn 2G is fast enough and can do all things except watch a video but even at 3G, Airtel can't come close.

1 Like

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
Rick9:

code please
tell me about it. it's urgent
Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by Rick9(m): 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
Doppleganger:

Abeg wetin be the code?
Etisalat Bis Oh
Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by bidex(m): 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
unite4real:
the faster the network, the faster data drains because the essence of buying data is to use it. The analysis shows that Airtel network is the best.
they don't know the scope at all

1 Like

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by Rick9(m): 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
InyinyaAgbaOku:

code please
tell me about it. it's urgent
Etisalat Bis
Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by kene05(m): 9:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
InyinyaAgbaOku:

its always more than enough. I don't get to finish mine upon all the YouTube, FB videos and movie downloads. it doesn't finish fast.

I have used Airtel 2Gig for a whopping 2k. terrible network yet I couldn't find any remaining data balance under one week. I practically broke the Sim my self.
people do browse at night often as I am doing now.

Mtn 2G is fast enough and can do all things except watch a video but even at 3G, Airtel can't come close.
Airtel still suits me bro, i just like dem cos i know all deir flaws nd how to deal with it..
Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by Doppleganger: 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
Rick9:

Etisalat Bis Oh

Oh, I see. I thought it was an android plan. Thanks.
Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by bidex(m): 9:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
I guess this OP is a paid MTN paddy. I guess thread is created to divert people's attention from the current Xenophobic accusations leveled against South Africans. He was paid to make ppl fall in love with MTN.
mtchewww
Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
Rick9:

Etisalat Bis
so, Androids can't benefit?
And what's the code for etisalat bis on bb10?
Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by Horlufemi(m): 9:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
I will never use Etisalat again.

I was in need of MB to check my email. i needed a fast and reliable network. so i subscribed for 20MB. before i drove home i no see data + credit again.
Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by Hanibal(m): 10:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
MEILYN:
Na java phone you dey use? Better people wey dey use better phones dey talk, you self with palasa phone dey open mouth talk
Since when did bbm start running on a java OS?
think before you spite.
Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by Habayomie(m): 10:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
Nicepoker:
I love etisalat so much.
call rate......overcharging...
internet...... overrated.....

my MTN
Call rate=10k/s
internet..=jet speed.
gringringrin
Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by Zuris: 10:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
You are correct.
Airtel is the worst.

1 Like

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by ALISMILE(m): 10:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
Habayomie:
seconded...
BTW I hate etisalat with passion.
with my MTN
Call rate=10k/s
Internet =jet speed...
hatersgrin grin grin
Where did u get MTN 10k per seconds! Which package is dat?
Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by Habayomie(m): 10:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
ALISMILE:
Where did u get MTN 10k per seconds! Which package is dat?
MTN. ..enhance goody bag
Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by Yewandequeen(f): 10:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
Adesiji77:

Lmao @ airtel zaps data like hell, I am sure they are using malfunctioned calculator to calculate data rate grin

CC: Yewandequeen

Clown

1 Like

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by slys(m): 11:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
Glo data actually do not zap, the data deduction is quite normal but just be ready for sharp network disappearance at any time whenever you are making use of glo. Did your eyes purse when you are going tru the topic... oga ade
idsamoo:

Is this zapping of data?
Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by slys(m): 11:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
Glo data actually do not zap, the data deduction is quite normal but just be ready for sharp network disappearance at any time whenever you are making use of glo.
You won't feel good If you are unable to make use of that your bad mouth... just for you to get attention
wisellette:
this is how people fail simple exam.

Topic reads 'Network that zaps data the most'.

Someone answers: Glo, because their network is very poor.

Later the lecturers will take the blame if the scores are not favourable.
Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by slys(m): 11:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
Gboliwe:

And here I was thinking they were quarelling with me. undecided
Loool

1 Like

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by uchennaq(m): 11:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
mightycrown1:
I DONT USE MTN FOR BROWSING BUT I THINK I PREFER ETISALAT TO ANY OF THEM BECAUSE OF IT SPEED
Oga Mtn is dusting Etisalat in speed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! / Best airtel bis plan for android / Mtn Unlimited 2go Subscription Codes... Free 2go For One Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.