Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,085 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

What Are Your Expectations From Stephen Keshi Within The Next Two-years? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Are Your Expectations From Stephen Keshi Within The Next Two-years? (7525 Views)

Photos From Stephen Keshi's Novelty Match / Photos From Stephen's Keshi Funeral Service In Benin. See His Coffin. / Stephen Keshi Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Expectations From Stephen Keshi Within The Next Two-years? by onosprince(m): 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
h
Re: What Are Your Expectations From Stephen Keshi Within The Next Two-years? by dperon(m): 2:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
1. Drop Mikel
2. Drop Mikel
3. Drop Mikel
4. Drop Mikel
5. Drop Mikel
And after then....... Nothing.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Expectations From Stephen Keshi Within The Next Two-years? by Ahmad4452(m): 2:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
Dat Keshi na sturborn person
Re: What Are Your Expectations From Stephen Keshi Within The Next Two-years? by rashygenius: 2:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
select d players based on performance

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Expectations From Stephen Keshi Within The Next Two-years? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
NOT EVERYONE IN LIFE IS PRIVILEGED TO GET A SECOND CHANCE!

KESHI SHOULD DO AWAY WITH ANY FORM OF SENTIMENT AND SHOULD ENSURE TOGETHERNESS IN THE TEAM.

ONLY THE MOST IN FORM PLAYERS SHOULD BE INVITED NOT MINDING THE AGE, CLUB & ETHNIC.

LASTLY, OGA KESHI SACK AMOKACHI FROM YOUR BENCH. AMOKACHI IS BETTEROF AN ANALYST WITH SUPERSPORT THAN BEING ASSISTANT OF THE SUPER CHI, SORRY EAGLES

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Expectations From Stephen Keshi Within The Next Two-years? by runobest: 2:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
[/font]Step up the game and lower ladder of egoism[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Re: What Are Your Expectations From Stephen Keshi Within The Next Two-years? by ammyluv2002(f): 2:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
deebrain:
Simple.

Register on Nairaland.com
Great advise
Re: What Are Your Expectations From Stephen Keshi Within The Next Two-years? by uzolexis(f): 2:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
no expectations so I dont get dissapointed.
Re: What Are Your Expectations From Stephen Keshi Within The Next Two-years? by abdulgold07(m): 2:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
I expect him to drive the super eagles to a new era of football wink
Re: What Are Your Expectations From Stephen Keshi Within The Next Two-years? by DLuciano: 2:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
nothing new to expect! go for big friendlies, not playin friendlies with jordan, iraq, syria,

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Expectations From Stephen Keshi Within The Next Two-years? by otokx(m): 2:22pm On Apr 22, 2015
I expect him to learn from his mistakes.
Re: What Are Your Expectations From Stephen Keshi Within The Next Two-years? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 22, 2015
Just make sure we don't feature the likes of Emenike in subsequent international competitions... if he likes, win or lose all our games, but he shouldn't feature cows as strikers anymore. dazall

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Expectations From Stephen Keshi Within The Next Two-years? by denedene(m): 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
win away matches, win nations cup, talk less, call players based on performance not sentiment(that means no agbim or egwuekwe), scout for more players and blend them into the squad(imoh ezekial and all), his tactics should be flexible not rigid as before, he should learn to harness the potential of his squad, be more lively on the bench, win his first three matches by 4 goal margin, defeat Egypt in cairo, go for coaching course, he shouldn't be too relaxed and immediately after our match he travels to miami to stay with his family he should use the opportunity to scout new players or study the next opponents.
these are just my expectations although it's little, let him deliver these first

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Expectations From Stephen Keshi Within The Next Two-years? by DinhoMVP: 2:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
Expecting Another Sack!!!
Re: What Are Your Expectations From Stephen Keshi Within The Next Two-years? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
i'm expecting NOTHING.......
Re: What Are Your Expectations From Stephen Keshi Within The Next Two-years? by nairabetguru(m): 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
dedons:
It is no longer news that former eagles coach,Stephen Keshi recently signed a new two-year contract with the NFF.

Though a lot of Nigerians are not in support of this but we just have to support the big boss.

Now the question is;what are your expectations from him within the next 2-years?

can he go un-beaten in the next 2 years grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Expectations From Stephen Keshi Within The Next Two-years? by ultimate77(m): 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
I am nat a fan of nigeria's football... So I can only advice people who are to take what they see as expectations. Oluwa bless Arsenal.
Re: What Are Your Expectations From Stephen Keshi Within The Next Two-years? by Emmahunk(m): 2:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
NOTHING!!! You don't expect anything from a man who believes he is bigger than his Nation.
Re: What Are Your Expectations From Stephen Keshi Within The Next Two-years? by nairabetguru(m): 2:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
dperon:
1. Drop Mikel
2. Drop Mikel
3. Drop Mikel
4. Drop Mikel
5. Drop Mikel
And after then....... Nothing.

drop mikel where?

Lagoon undecided

and then what
Re: What Are Your Expectations From Stephen Keshi Within The Next Two-years? by 360command: 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
chowlade:
he sud call back obafemi back into d team
obafemi don old!

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Expectations From Stephen Keshi Within The Next Two-years? by RealSleek(m): 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
He is too rigid, he shud try different tactics and players... Nt the same lone striker 4-3-3 formation he use all d tym

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Expectations From Stephen Keshi Within The Next Two-years? by Simplefaithy(m): 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
kliq:
ACN title
. you mean action Congress of Nigeria. grin
kliq:
ACN title
. you mean action Congress of Nigeria.
Re: What Are Your Expectations From Stephen Keshi Within The Next Two-years? by Yasher: 2:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
What I expected from him was to take the path of honour and decline the offer seeing that NFF didn't want to give him the job in the first place. And Nigerians don't fancy him anymore but nah!!! He wouldn't so I don't expect anything more from him.
Re: What Are Your Expectations From Stephen Keshi Within The Next Two-years? by topeluvu(m): 2:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
Expect him to name me into the squad.....#mountains shifting
Re: What Are Your Expectations From Stephen Keshi Within The Next Two-years? by ultimate77(m): 2:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
Keneking:
1. Stop being arrogant...to Nigerians and the media
2. Grow new talents no more Mikel, Enyeama etc
3. Win the next African Nations Cup
4. Grow talents that can secure a world cup space for Nigeria
5. There is no Jonathan to run to this time around, so i expect him to work with the Sports Ministry.
6. Win the world cup. grin
Keneking:
1. Stop being arrogant...to Nigerians and the media
2. Grow new talents no more Mikel, Enyeama etc
3. Win the next African Nations Cup
4. Grow talents that can secure a world cup space for Nigeria
5. There is no Jonathan to run to this time around, so i expect him to work with the Sports Ministry.
6. Win the world cup.
Re: What Are Your Expectations From Stephen Keshi Within The Next Two-years? by lowipaco: 3:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
Hmmm, I have no idea
Re: What Are Your Expectations From Stephen Keshi Within The Next Two-years? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
Expecting nothing than the normal kick and follow football style from his team....
Re: What Are Your Expectations From Stephen Keshi Within The Next Two-years? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
give us another nations cup victory so that ghana, ivory coast and cameroun would know that it is not a fluke.

dedons:
It is no longer news that former eagles coach,Stephen Keshi recently signed a new two-year contract with the NFF.

Though a lot of Nigerians are not in support of this but we just have to support the big boss.

Now the question is;what are your expectations from him within the next 2-years?

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Expectations From Stephen Keshi Within The Next Two-years? by Drajah(m): 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
AFCON, best coach of the year, best team of the year...if dem fit extend im stay/contract till 4years then na WORLD CUP tins...I too believe baba!...19 years till he came and made the difference...#babawlcomeback grin
Re: What Are Your Expectations From Stephen Keshi Within The Next Two-years? by BHAMBA: 3:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
just build a team don't win anything Big Boss
Re: What Are Your Expectations From Stephen Keshi Within The Next Two-years? by kliq(m): 4:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
Simplefaithy:
. you mean action Congress of Nigeria. grin. you mean action Congress of Nigeria.

Lol

African Cup of Nations
Re: What Are Your Expectations From Stephen Keshi Within The Next Two-years? by Curvinus(m): 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
I expect him to pass. But I know he will fail.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Salisu picks Ezenwa, Ali, Okpotu, 20 others for CHAN 2018 / My 7 Days 1.4 Odds Challenge / Nigeria Vs Ecuador: 2022 International Friendly Fri 3rd June Time: 1:30am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.