Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

He's Planning To Go And Warn A Soldier At The Barracks... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / He's Planning To Go And Warn A Soldier At The Barracks... (1400 Views)

What Is The Difference Between A Medical Doctor And A Soldier? / You May Never Advise Any Family Member To Become A Soldier Again If You See This / The Boy I Usually Bully Back In Secondary School Is Now A Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He's Planning To Go And Warn A Soldier At The Barracks... by slyman1(m): 3:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE
My friend girlfriend is dating a soldier and he is planning to go and warn him at the barracks..
Should he go or not?...
Re: He's Planning To Go And Warn A Soldier At The Barracks... by Habayomie(m): 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
I told u to stop smoking weeds.....
just kiddinggrin
Re: He's Planning To Go And Warn A Soldier At The Barracks... by Behira(f): 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ofcourse he shud go and fight for wat is his......... I wish him safe journey undecided
Re: He's Planning To Go And Warn A Soldier At The Barracks... by Bamoha(m): 3:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
Behira:
Ofcourse he shud go and fight for wat is his......... I wish him safe journey undecided
wooooo ds girl is hot o

ehen op...leave am hes fytn fr his ryt! no p
Re: He's Planning To Go And Warn A Soldier At The Barracks... by Nokiae5: 3:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
Behira:

if soldier beat you,you go know say police na your tight friend
Re: He's Planning To Go And Warn A Soldier At The Barracks... by dasensible1(m): 5:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
Tell him to go ASAP, he should as well take d Op along to give us the update, so we won't miss out on the most interesting part of the story. grin cheesy grin
Re: He's Planning To Go And Warn A Soldier At The Barracks... by kodyx(f): 5:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
Pls remind him to stop at the carpenter's shop to make a down payment for a casket before continuing on his suicide mission.
Re: He's Planning To Go And Warn A Soldier At The Barracks... by wisdom34: 9:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
Broda,,,,,!!!is like u don smoke dagga..... U knw say na only u i get...... Have tried dat b4 look at wat happened to me

Re: He's Planning To Go And Warn A Soldier At The Barracks... by Dapsy75(m): 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
I will be generous to give him transport allowance so as to get there on time and receive the beating of his life
Re: He's Planning To Go And Warn A Soldier At The Barracks... by Homguy(m): 11:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
Bamoha:
wooooo ds girl is hot o
most times you might not like the smelly thing you find under that hotness. From several experiences. cry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What Happens When Your Sister Catch You Online. / Second Semester Examination. General Paper / Luis Van Gaal After Seeing Chelsea And Arsenal Win EPL And FA Cup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.