Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Jonathan Will Handover On 29 May – FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Will Handover On 29 May – FG (18975 Views)

Niger Delta Blueprint Out In May — FG / If Jonathan Decides To Handover On 28 Of May, No One Can Oppose / “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Will Handover On 29 May – FG by iyatrustee(f): 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
He was sworn in 29th, it is only natural he hands over on the 29th.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Handover On 29 May – FG by hassan85(m): 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
APC presure grup has done it again

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Handover On 29 May – FG by Lanretoye(m): 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
A govt. as confused as ever...

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Handover On 29 May – FG by quixotic: 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
this government is not tired of summersaults, misquoted indeed. We would have had to endure this for another 4years? Thank God its barely over a month left.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Handover On 29 May – FG by MKO4ever(m): 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
Can't wait abeg
Re: Jonathan Will Handover On 29 May – FG by Bobby4090: 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
He was forced to abandon his earlier plans of handing over May 28th and escaping with Mama Peace who i learnt has just been given a visa ban by US Government for violent incitement.
Re: Jonathan Will Handover On 29 May – FG by Dandeson1(m): 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mogidi:
It would be painful to watch the mantle of leadership change.

Seeing my beloved country leaving "Goodluck" and embracing change or "badluck" would really be painful.

Anyway I hope I'm proved wrong, am willing to give Buhari a chance nevertheless.
lol, mumu, I am willing to give buhari a chance!!! Who you be na Anywaiz you don't have to be proved wrong, you are wrong already

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Handover On 29 May – FG by vedd: 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
ticker:
We that are with you are more than those who are against you. We will miss you sir
Yet you couldn't win election for him.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Handover On 29 May – FG by isbish(m): 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
How many Ona be wey dey with am? Go sit down Joor.

ticker:
We that are with you are more than those who are against you. We will miss you sir

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Handover On 29 May – FG by BlackGirlsCode: 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
He better.

The nigga thinks he's smarter than a Yoruba man, Tinubu. A Yoruba man in politics is a green snake in green grass.
Re: Jonathan Will Handover On 29 May – FG by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
[size=15pt]Nigerian's pls help a student,who is in trouble.
I have been seeking help,for over one month now and it is not yet coming.
all the people that called,just disappointment.
Am sorry for bringing this kind of issue here,but I have no option than to seek help.anywere.I can get..
I don't want to go into my personal details.
that would be for anyone who ask of it but I just want to say a little about my ordeal..
I am a student of NOUN university,studyin B.s.c criminology and security studies,who has been doing well.
I am responsible for my school fees,right from primary school,cos my dad didn't see any need,giving us eduction,but deep inside me.I refused to subcribe to his ideology and I wanted the best for my family,cos our condition was terrible,"financially".
My mom had to take care of our education.7 of us.
has the first.I couldn't stand the sight of seeing her go through all does suffering.
Just to give us eduction,so I left home and started hustlin from primary 5 and I took care of my school fees right from then till I graduated from secondary,now am in the university and was doing well,until I invested all I had in an importation business which leta turned out to be a scam,now am down to zero.
My school fees has elapsed, for a long time now.
I don't even attend lectures and can not write exams,which ironically means,that I will have to withdraw from school.
I would have gone for student loan,but I have tried to secure a student loan before,when I got scholarship to study outside and needed money for my papers,but it was frustrating cos I have no one to stand for me.

The amount in question is,N52,000 and am ready to work for it,if necessary.
I am not saying you should dash me the money,a loan will be well appreciated and am ready to use all my school,birth,state of origin cartificate's, infact all my earthly possesion as a collactorall for the loan
Pls nigerian's. I know so many people bring fake story about such matters online,so am ready to corporate with anybody who can help verify this story.I live in abuja.

[size=15pt]please,I want to appeal to those,who called,and at the end keep posting me.
after calling and showing interest in helping,I stopped posting this article online.
what I get at the end is posting,..you are not doing any good to my situation.instead,u are worsinin it,the time I would have use to get help,is wat you are wasting. by making me to stop posting this online..
I did my best to corperate and even sent my school registration NO and study centre for
comfirmation..
I am not saying,they should dash me this money.I can work for it,just that am not fit right now to raise the the money and exam,is around the corner..
[/size]
[size=15pt]
I WILL BE VERY GREATFUL,IF ANY ONE CAN ASSIST ME WITH A LOAN INSTEAD

SOM1 QUOTED ME,QUESTIONIN THE CREDIBILITY OF THIS STORY.
IF YOU HAvE UR RESERVATIONS CONCERNIN THE CREDIBILITY OF THiS STORY.
YOU CAN MEET UP WITH ME,SO WE COULD GO,TO MY STUDY CENTRE TOGEDA FOR COMFIRMATION OR AT MY SCHOOL HEAD OFFICE,AT WUSE,HERE IN ABUJA
[/size]

[size=17pt]NOTE:pls if you can't assist with a loan and want to render direct financial assistance.you don't have to pay directly to me.
I will appreciate it more,if you pay directly into my school account.
Which you can google urself to comfirm
[/size]
Re: Jonathan Will Handover On 29 May – FG by Demdem2: 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
It's obvious that confusion will follow Jonah-daft to Otuoke.
Re: Jonathan Will Handover On 29 May – FG by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mogidi:
It would be painful to watch the mantle of leadership change

Seeing my beloved country leaving "Goodluck" and embracing change or "badluck" would really be painful.

Anyway I hope I'm proved wrong, am willing to give Buhari a chance nevertheless.
Such iz life bro, such na life... grin

Re: Jonathan Will Handover On 29 May – FG by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
Oklander:
Ok, no to handover parties, arrange everything, hand over on 29th and straight to Otueke, and have it in mind that you may be visited anytime later to be accompanied straight to kirikiri. grin
HATRED!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Handover On 29 May – FG by dunkem21(m): 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
Yes! ..He finally took my advice.

Now, another advice ..No elaborate celebrations ..low key ..be prudent in spending else they will also accuse you of wasting money on frivolities ..infact if people will bring their food and drink, the better ..arrange yourself too ..

Hear it well and clear, nobody is planning any coup ..No poisoned chalice .. No dinner ..

I share the same HERO with temitemi1grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Handover On 29 May – FG by efilefun(m): 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
God bless you jawe
Oklander:
Look at the heroism this way; It is expected that a drunkard dundee always acts ret.ar.ded all the time, so whenever the drunkard does anything that a sane man would, it becomes an awe grin.
One wonders why a person should be referred to as hero for accepting to go after been voted out for non performance and incompetence.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Handover On 29 May – FG by bash4us(m): 4:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
ticker:

1,2,3,4,5,6,7.....counting dos for jona. una still remain!? smh tongue tongue tongue
Re: Jonathan Will Handover On 29 May – FG by habeebcole: 4:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
odigbe....odigba.....enire lo
Re: Jonathan Will Handover On 29 May – FG by tblacker(m): 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
adeyiga3:
Why did he now say 28 before. Warey man

Can't finish laughing... Orie ti yi...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Handover On 29 May – FG by blackgig(m): 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
ticker:
[s]We that are with you are more than those who are against you. We will miss you sir[/s]

Trash. If this is true he would have been reelected.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Handover On 29 May – FG by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mynd44:
Our hero!!

Oya this guy should get another Nobel "piss" prize for this. That makes it two for only him.

Watch his supporters come and praise him for this

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Handover On 29 May – FG by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
Oklander:
Look at the heroism this way; It is expected that a drunkard dundee always acts ret.ar.ded all the time, so whenever the drunkard does anything that a sane man would, it becomes an awe grin.
One wonders why a person should be referred to as hero for accepting to go after been voted out for non performance and incompetence.

Nigga, u are damn funny....Buhahaha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Handover On 29 May – FG by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
Oklander:
Ok, no to handover parties, arrange everything, hand over on 29th and straight to Otueke, and have it in mind that you may be visited anytime later to be accompanied straight to kirikiri. grin

grin grin grin.......chai, Presido sef don taya, make him just go rest.....
Re: Jonathan Will Handover On 29 May – FG by Opinedecandid(m): 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
IYANGBALI:
for us to see him face as him dey hand over to correct man

Where were you hypocrites, when President Jonathan called Buhari to congratulate him.

Everyman's expression is a function of his personality. If you don't see anything good in someone, nothing good can be noticed in you.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Handover On 29 May – FG by Opinedecandid(m): 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
bash4us:

1,2,3,4,5,6,7.....counting dos for jona. una still remain!? smh tongue tongue tongue

Till tomorrow, I'm for President Jonathan.

And until a Nigerian President arises to break his heroic record, he is my number one, sine October 1, 1960.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Handover On 29 May – FG by Lakeshizu(m): 4:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mogidi:
It would be painful to watch the mantle of leadership change.

Pls give him a chance
Re: Jonathan Will Handover On 29 May – FG by omenka(m): 5:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mynd44:
Our hero!!

Oya this guy should get another Nobel "piss" prize for this. That makes it two for only him.

Watch his supporters come and praise him for this
Nobel prize for the greatest Flip Flopping President ever.
Re: Jonathan Will Handover On 29 May – FG by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
is there a difference btw FG and Jonathan? lol
Re: Jonathan Will Handover On 29 May – FG by blacksta(m): 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
This Guy can somersault I swear
Re: Jonathan Will Handover On 29 May – FG by Touchforfree(m): 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
No wahala now, let GEJ hand over the power on May 28; I'll take over from him d same day and hand over the rulling to GMB on May 29.

Anything that transpired between May 28th & May 29th should not bother you because I've taken it to be "serving of my fatherland".

Hmmmmmmmm a day President in Nigeria is ok for me now jare.

Abi I lie ?.

grin
Re: Jonathan Will Handover On 29 May – FG by airsaylongcon: 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
Oklander:

Nigerian presidents don't go to Kirikiri. Its a cabal, a cartel. As long as you mind your business you are free
Re: Jonathan Will Handover On 29 May – FG by afoo02(m): 5:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
ticker:
so why you lost the election then?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari 57th Independence Speech (video) / Jonathan, IBB, Shagari Absent At Council Of State Meeting / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts President Buhari's Supporter On Twitter, See What She Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.