Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic (49235 Views)

First Aide Officials Pushing Their Car On A Flooded Road (Photos) / Nigerian Air Force Officers Pushing Official Bus On Adeola Odeku, VI, Lagos. / Buhari And Amaechi Enter A Police Van In London (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by udemedia1: 10:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
wink
Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by showbobo(m): 10:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
This is such an eye sore...God help my country. Pleaseeeeeeee
Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
naija police
dem b d best in the world
i luv their mode of opereration
police is ur friend oo
Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by Dteflondon1(m): 10:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
See the dirty van cheesy
Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by olaolulazio(m): 10:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
The van is driving them.

Everyday no be xmas.
Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by ikbnice(m): 10:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
everyone knows dat Naija police no get shame.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by slys(m): 10:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
Nice shot...

Last page booked
Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by james809: 10:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
na today

Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
hehehehehe dis one strong ooo
Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by beekaymee(m): 11:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
So na sin to push car again Shoooooo!!!!! ……… But it's a shame tho for our defenders to b pushing car if thief con dey Rob How dem go reach there ……ASA PALAPALA
Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by tallceejay(m): 11:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
If na army , una fit snap ? Sometimes people bring trouble upon demselves
Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by juwoonn(m): 11:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
See motor wey go pursue armed robbers..lol
Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by osatech2014: 11:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
y e be say Nigeria police nor dey shame for watin dem dey do it's a petty
Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by seeker121(m): 11:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
omo see sufferness at its peak join with shame.mtschew Nigerian police embarrassing themselve since 1914.
Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
the money meant for the upkeep and maintenance of the vehicle has been stolen by the ogas at the top.
Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
Don't worry baba buhari will soon come into power and transform everything
Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by themodernman: 11:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
jascon1:
Police is your friend. Oh boy c Ur friend o angry

The police has no friends otherwise ppl will av helped dem out

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by jerflakes(m): 11:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
dasensible1:
Stop insulting vehicle owners. That's not a vehicle angry angry cry

grin

grin
Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by oginga: 11:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
No permanent friend (NPF), until you agree with your adversary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by EverestdeBliu(m): 11:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
youngpol:
Yeah go ahead Op, insult ur country's police.. Am sure you'll get a medal.
pls help me ask him(them).How will the global society see us,if u can't respect our leaders? Well,maybe that's y they treat us d way they do.
Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
Nursecaleb:
When their ways are bad,wu wan help dem
dere ways aren't bad...wot of ur leaders@d top including GEJ ? ur ministers and d likes....If u don't av sth good to say abt d NPF, go take "barbiturates" or still K-cyanide
Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by kpolli(m): 11:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
itsdumebi:
Buhari get work...lol!

Why didn't you help them push? Tomorrow they won't help you and you will start complaining
Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by permanentgrace(m): 11:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
Nigeria and Africa as a whole is still far from being developed.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by swizz01(m): 11:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
omoh na suffer dem dey today.....u can Neva hate dem as I do unless u av encountered deir sh*ts b4.... e to make sense make rain start as dem dey push deir scrab.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by younglas: 11:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
disumusa:
i like seing police dieing
this kind is an arm robber

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by batlati(m): 11:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
Only the politicians enjoy Our money. SEE How de de suffer the suffered uniform Men

Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by Rick9(m): 11:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ah uh oh eh ok
Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by younglas: 11:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
LordCenturion:
Lolz, nah dem get that wahala, can u c that no body is helping them, cuz they are useless,, see how they maintain that motor sef j
when arm robbers visited your house that's when you will know that the police are useful
Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by apholaryn: 11:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
disumusa:
i like seing police dieing
dem b somebody papa o..dats too harsh na.
Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by stayblack: 11:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
THEN,UNA DEY COMPLAIN WHY DEM DEY CHOP BRIBE...WHICH KIND SUFFER BE THIS,WHEN DUBIA POPO DEY USE LAMBO. grin
Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by permanentgrace(m): 11:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
Meanwhile, i beg you all to help me for an IT placement in an organization. I know God has made you to be in that firm so to help others including myself. I'm currently in Portharcourt and i'll be comfortable to do the IT in any South South states (preferably Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Rivers, Delta). Even Lagos and Abuja wont be bad either. Help a brother pls. PM me for my details. Thanks and God bless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Cuts His 60th Birthday Cake, Dances With His Wife (Pics) / Doyin Okupe Spotted In A Keke Napep In Lagos / Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.