Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic (49232 Views)

First Aide Officials Pushing Their Car On A Flooded Road (Photos) / Nigerian Air Force Officers Pushing Official Bus On Adeola Odeku, VI, Lagos. / Buhari And Amaechi Enter A Police Van In London (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by baybeeboi: 11:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
if I bin dei there I for even leak the tire join am

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
God help naija police

customized LED sign. Scrolling, changeable text and colours at affordable price.
Get maximum exposure for your business.

Call us or whatsapp on 07061838760

Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by chib4true(m): 11:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
Lmao......it serves them right.
Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by BettingLgend(m): 11:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
Wednesday Match win...New subscribers
are welcome to get our games for a fee...Our
next match is this Weekend...To
subscribe contact me on >> fb.com/caleb.zaki or call +2348067188154

Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by LordCenturion(m): 12:01am On Apr 23, 2015
younglas:
when arm robbers visited your house that's when you will know that the police are useful

See u mumu, the last time they rob my uncle, wen his neighbours hear about ongoing incident , they call police and they said they are coming, after 5 minutes, police call back that dey don't have petrol to move the vehicle while the robbery last for 1hr 12min, tell me, Wat is their usefulness, they only good in #20 Road side, arrest innocent people, shooting anyhow when nothing is happening.....

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by rexzqcom(m): 12:03am On Apr 23, 2015
That's apiece of junk man. What about all those brand new patrol vehicles paraded before election they said were for the police? They need to junk these old ones for salvageable parts.
Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by millionaireman: 12:10am On Apr 23, 2015
itsdumebi:
Buhari get work...lol!

Walahitalahi, I pity that Buhari man. The expectations of him can even make him faint given his age.

Nigeria of 2015 is different from Nigeria of 1984, but the man may still think it's business as in the 1980s.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by Thomsbuky(m): 12:14am On Apr 23, 2015
Ozigbondu:
undecided

Really pathetic, how do u expect our police to perform? when police haven't got vehicle that runs well. These vehicle should be scrap for metal not fit for purpose. Armed robbers have nice car to operate.. Shame to whoever in charge of running our police transportation system... However, I will urge Niralanders to support good cause for our police to contribute generously via sheun in order to purchase van for our police. We Nairalander can be proud and shame these useless politician looting millions of Naira to abroad, cannot even provide vehicle to those who suppose to be protecting our lives and property. If u are ready to contributes am ready too...
Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by JohnVianney: 12:19am On Apr 23, 2015
ucheokpara100:
but why will police drive this kind of thing, can thy chase robbers with this?
Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by AmakaDNB(f): 12:20am On Apr 23, 2015
LOL!
Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by JohnVianney: 12:21am On Apr 23, 2015
just what was on my mind sad
ucheokpara100:
but why will police drive this kind of thing, can thy chase robbers with this?
Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 23, 2015
Jeez! Nigerian police is a big disgrace! Look at the smelling and infected open trench by the side. *Ptui!* angry angry angry angry angry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 23, 2015
omg, which state get this kind police car, d tin suppose dey off road by now. How dem go chase armed robbers with this car?
Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by ElFenomeno1: 12:35am On Apr 23, 2015
himkers:
I like seeing police suffer cheesy
you are a senseless human being
they suffer enough already ... it is not even funny
you and majority of the respondents on this thread are fu cking donuts
I don't see what is funny here...
pathetic sods
Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by ElFenomeno1: 12:38am On Apr 23, 2015
millionaireman:

Walahitalahi, I pity that Buhari man. The expectations of him can even make him faint given his age.

Nigeria of 2015 is different from Nigeria of 1984, but the man may still think it's business as in the 1980s.

It is high time idio ts like you understand that Buhari alone is not going to make Nigeria great
Think if you have a brain..... everyone need to work together and support this government coming in to make this country better
This daft mentality and attitude is the reason why Nigeria is backwards ..... expecting the president and his cabinet to do everything without contributing your own quota
Brainless twerps

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 23, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

you are a senseless human being
they suffer enough already ... it is not even funny
you and majority of the respondents on this thread areally fu cking donuts
I don't see what is funny here...
pathetic sods

Your entire generations are all senseless and stupid. Foolish thing
Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by ElFenomeno1: 1:03am On Apr 23, 2015
himkers:

Your entire generations are all senseless and stupid. Foolish thing

It is your entire generation not your entire generations... Stark as s illiterate
I expected you to come back
Vacuous troglodyte
May you get run over by a brake-less bus
Fucki ng pillock who should have been aborted in a gold circle condom
Koni da fun e omo iran ki ran
Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by NobleG1(m): 1:44am On Apr 23, 2015
Only in Nigeria. Someone pocketed the money for vehicle maintenance. What a useless country.
Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by Ayjos10(m): 2:35am On Apr 23, 2015
Just imagine if armed robbers dey pursue dem

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by USAutoBuy(m): 4:56am On Apr 23, 2015
if ordinary citizen drives this type of vehicle, its settling time. No light. No paper. See police dey drive the same car no harassment
Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by oweman: 5:28am On Apr 23, 2015
juman:
Confused and failed country.

Led and peopled by your type ..
They too were part of the socety but you want them behave differntly ¿
Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by StarboyMichael(m): 5:30am On Apr 23, 2015
Bad maintenance culture
Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by akilo1: 5:47am On Apr 23, 2015
jonathan voice...fresh air
Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by keshconnections: 5:53am On Apr 23, 2015
Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by andyprez(m): 5:57am On Apr 23, 2015
I CAN BET THAT THE VEHICLE WAS DONATED TO THEM FOUR YEARS AGO AND WITH ALL BRIBES THEY COLLECT AT ALL LEVELS THEY WILL CONTINUE TO PROVE TO ME THAT THEY ARE NOTHING BUT A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by isaiah9(m): 6:44am On Apr 23, 2015
youngpol:
Yeah go ahead Op, insult ur country's police.. Am sure you'll get a medal.
if you can insult your president then who the hell is police?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 23, 2015
I JUST CAME TO SAY THIS..........IF YOU ARE READING THIS, I WANT YOU TO KNOW I LOVE YOU AND I AM GLAD YOU ARE A PART OF THE HUMAN RACE!!!! ONE LOVE....
Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by honourhim: 7:01am On Apr 23, 2015
Nigerian police is an organization full of careless men and women. federal and state government keeps buying new cars for them but they keep mismanaging it within months. Careless bunch.
Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by olayinkaj2(m): 7:12am On Apr 23, 2015
Fuel don finish.
Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by petermichaels(m): 7:13am On Apr 23, 2015
If i hav my way dey will push so til eternity.
Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by Skoopy(m): 7:21am On Apr 23, 2015
youngpol:
Yeah go ahead Op, insult ur country's police.. Am sure you'll get a medal.

I understand your plight YOUNG POLICE
Re: Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic by ChildofChukwu(m): 7:22am On Apr 23, 2015
leshluap:
Nigeria Police ''False''

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out / Osinbajo Cuts His 60th Birthday Cake, Dances With His Wife (Pics) / Doyin Okupe Spotted In A Keke Napep In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.